Ladies with big Insanity workout results!! Where yall at?

Replies

• basiabroker
    basiabroker Posts: 48 Member
    I am not ready to post my before picture yet but my current profile pic is 6 weeks of Insanity and trust me when I say there is a MAJOR difference.
  • Hi, I started Insanity yesterday. I'm at Day 2 of the program and i can barely do 2/3 of the whole session. Is there anyone else in the same situation ? Is it gonna get better ? I'm trying hard to stay motivated !
  • dizaer30
    dizaer30 Posts: 2 Member
    I started yesterday also and I'm sore and hard to keep up
  • dizaer30
    dizaer30 Posts: 2 Member
    I started yesterday and it's hard but I know it will get better
  • basiabroker
    basiabroker Posts: 48 Member
    Hi, I started Insanity yesterday. I'm at Day 2 of the program and i can barely do 2/3 of the whole session. Is there anyone else in the same situation ? Is it gonna get better ? I'm trying hard to stay motivated !

I couldn't keep up with the month 1 workouts until it was almost time to stop doing them for recovery week. I took zillions of breaks and felt really discouraged and down on myself at times. Just do what you can at your own pace and push yourself a little more each time. You'll burn calories and get results even if you are taking lots of breaks. The workouts never get easier but YOU get better. Hang in there and keep pushing play. :)
  • Shereenb1
    Shereenb1 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello!

I started doing insanity on Monday with the fit test, and I am following the eat 5 times a day plan too which is great! I am eating wiser food choices and more regularly than previously. The workouts are ridiculously hard and I actually feel a bit dizzy and faint at the end of them.. I think I have been pushing myself too hard, I look like a beetroot when I am done! I dont know how good that is for me, he keeps saying on the DVD "watch your hear rate" but I dont have a heart rate monitor and I dont know what my heart rate ought to be - it high I know that much! anyway hoping this will have good results, It makes me sweat like no other workout and my neighbours below probably hate me now. Good luck y'all! :)
  • lollyhackett
    lollyhackett Posts: 79 Member
    Just started Insanity on Monday - BUZZING!!!

I absolutely love it - can't wait to see end of month 1 results!
  • p74murphy
    p74murphy Posts: 3 Member
    Hi lollyhackett hi are you doing with the insanity workout?
    I have started this week!
    Feeling quite sore on upper arm!
    I was doing jogging before started insanity so my legs don't feel that sore!
    Are you seeing any results so far?
  • atsmail25
    atsmail25 Posts: 1 Member
    hello,
    i am concidering getting the insanity workout but is it for real? i dont want to lose weight just inches. still have baby fat from my daugther who is 6. lol thigh butt and belly has cellulite on it will this help. i am 29 just had a hysterectomyin june. i want to feel and look beautiful again.
    thanks in advance. :)
  • bubbly_charm2k9
    bubbly_charm2k9 Posts: 43 Member
    My main picture says it all :)
  • Sheets76
    Sheets76 Posts: 76 Member
    I thought I'd add my 2 cents worth:-) First time i tried insanity , i toned up slightly but didn't lose any weight ( I ate the recommended insanity calories ..around 1900 calories per day)
    I am doing it again now and this is week 4 and I‘ve lost about 15 pounds already but i am trying to keep to 1400 - 1500 calories per day (most days) ... so for me definitely the recommended calories didn't work. Hope this helps anyone who isn't dropping weight doing insanity and getting upset like i was!
  • bump
  • nicoletteamber
    nicoletteamber Posts: 57 Member
    Just started week 2 of insanity, I lost 2.2 lbs but I got some stinking virus or the new fit miss supplement stack isn't agreeing with my body I can't tell! However, I would love to complete the program with some mfp friends!!!! Dietary support is my big one :( i love food and beer.
  • SisterMcKenzie
    SisterMcKenzie Posts: 4 Member
    Hey all!

I just finished the first week of Month 2 (woof!). Like a lot of folks, I made it through month 1 without big results due to diet. I was ok during the week, but too many cheat days and special occasions and weekend excesses. I took two recovery weeks, and now I'm back for Month 2 with a vengeance! So far I've been keeping a close eye on "clean eating" and avoiding alcohol. Won't be forever but definitely don't want to fall off the wagon every weekend.

Anyway just jumping in to give and grab some motivation! I too find it extremely difficult, namely the push-ups and jumping, but like the DVD says, go at your own pace and watch your form. Even jogging in place for 55 minutes will get some calories burned so I don't beat myself up for taking breaks. As log as I still have to wipe the floor after I'm done, I know I've put in some work!
  • Just finished my first week of Insanity. I'm looking for some MFP buddies who are also doing the workouts to keep each other motivated!
  • Timmi1978
    Timmi1978 Posts: 34 Member
    Wow, I'm really impressed with all of you going through this EXTREMELY hard workout!

I actually purchased the dvds for my girl friend because she wanted to start working out, but after her first session she gave up totally exhausted and crying.

Now, she transformed into a 100% Yoga geek, doing a routine every morning, even BEFORE I wake up :) - she started out with Kris Fondane's Yoga course on Juli's blog (on: sugarfreejuli.com/yoga4all ).

Anyone else who got good results from yoga?

Timmi
  • micahbluto
    micahbluto Posts: 5 Member
    HI. I did Insanity last summer (2013) starting in July and finishing in September. I lost 11 pounds and toned up a lot. I have before and after photos, but I can't figure out how to post them here. Since then, I went on a couple cruises and let my diet go so I have just started it again this year on August 11th. I plan to keep repeating the program until I'm where I want to be physically and then I will probably do some type of hybrid. I'm half way in to week 2 and have lost 3 pounds so far this go round. More than happy to post my results from last year if someone will tell me how to upload photos to the board.
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    I am an Insanity graduate. I tried my best to follow the meal plan, but I was definitely eating 5-6 small meals a day. I also drank Shakeology every day (I had the challenge pack). I lost 35 pounds. I probably could have lost more, but had to take some time off due to injury and I wasn't on the meal plan 100%. You will get super hungry super fast. Don't be surprised if the weight doesn't come off until month 2 because the first month is building all that muscle and revving the metabolism.
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    As log as I still have to wipe the floor after I'm done, I know I've put in some work!

I certainly remember that!! I was dripping sweat from everywhere just like the people in the video!
  • micahbluto
    micahbluto Posts: 5 Member
    I think I have figured out how to post photos...

rkosqw.jpg

2hecxut.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!