How Many Tattoos Do You Have & What's Your Fav? Show Us :)

Options

Replies

• Mikel423
    Mikel423 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I dont have any tattoos, but I definitely like them! I'm worried that if I get one, I'll end up getting addicted to it and have sleeves in no time
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I would love to see pics of your sleeve!! Love love love mermaids and nautical themes!!
    I have a traditional half sleeve (that still needs some color) it has a mermaid, ship, treasure chest, and an anchor with a banner that says "Jeriko", which is my sons name and some roses for background filler. I have one word on each wrist "Lessons learned" , a dragonfly on my shoulder(which I could honestly take or leave. That's what I get for being 19 and getting tattooed on a whim,) I got my buddies name tattooed on my foot before he left for his second tour just to show love, and my other foot is a cancer ribbon piece that I had done for my aunt who later passed. Favorite is a toss up between the piece for my aunt and the one for my son. I also have my belly button pierced, snakebites, and gauges. I don't know how to post pictures lol
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I have two - one on the top of my foot for my mom and a bluebird on the inside of my wrist.
    It's been so long since I've posted pics, can someone re-fresh me?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,835 Member
    Options
    I dont have any tattoos, but I definitely like them! I'm worried that if I get one, I'll end up getting addicted to it and have sleeves in no time

It is definitely addictive!!! I only have four but have gone several times to touch them up sometimes when they really didn't need much. I want more but chicken out a lot, not because of the pain( which is no longer there I find it very relaxing), but where? As most of them are hidden. Still trying to figure out what to get next! :happy:
  • puggglet
    puggglet Posts: 102
    Options
    I have a few, my favourites are on my forearms.
    Can't wait to start a new huge thigh piece I designed resently

I am also a tattoo apprentice, so goes without saying I will probably end up with more
  • Saiyanbrahh
    Options
    Gettin symbolic one on back this birthday, heard it hurts alot
  • JeffMeehan
    JeffMeehan Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    10 tattoos, like them all the same.
  • TheIgnorantTroll
    Options
    Just one . close your eyes if you don't like feet.

IMG_0329.jpg
  • Rochester_mom
    Rochester_mom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have two: a small green shamrock on the inside of my right ankle and a black fleur de lis on the small of my back ( yep, a "tramp stamp"). I've had them for about 19 or 20 years and still really like both. Over the years, I have thought about adding to the one on my back, but haven't found anything else I can commit to. We'll see.
  • BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Here's my rib tattoo (the only pic of it I have on my laptop right now). It's a skeleton hand with some traditional flowers. Sorry about the freakish instagram filter lol, the original non filter pic looked a bit naff. It wraps around a bit and I really suck at taking pics of things.

2zsqr76.jpg

I'll post some more of my tattoos when I get them onto my laptop!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    That one's very Pretty :)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Gettin symbolic one on back this birthday, heard it hurts alot

The back is my Favorite place to get a tat! especially the upper, near the nape of your neck I'm kinda addicted to that area but have no room for anything else that wouldn't clash with what I already have. For some reason it was my hip that hurt and that's just a tiny Lil' butterfly there. :tongue:
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    I have lots on back, have them on upper arms foot ankles. Would post but god forbid the mods say it's indecent like with any pic I post
  • minionmichjourney
    minionmichjourney Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
  • srr728
    srr728 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    my favorite is my paisley/pheonix on my forearm. I get a tattoo on significant dates and I got this one 2 years after I lost my husband. Because I finally decided to live my life and make every day count. Im rising from the ashes of grief and fighting my way out, one pound at a time.
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    4 tattoo's, they all relate to my family. 2 astrological signs on my back for my wife and kid. Running man on my left leg and flowers on my right arm for my sister, mum, nephews and dad.

fd65c4be-f800-409a-8279-868bb3f64bfb_zps3137af08.jpg
  • TyphonRex
    TyphonRex Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've three.

My upper arms have one a piece: two Greek words with some personal dates and then filigree work similar to the forearm piece below:

Tat-Forearm.jpg

Now I'm really contemplating an elbow piece, but 1. my elbows are really dry and nasty. I'm concerned about if the ink will hold. 2. I'm also concerned about future weight loss and loose skin from my upper arm draping down like an overweight old lady.
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I have four, the first was a butterfly on my hip, 2nd was a large Hebrew writing saying "Family" vertically written down the left side of my back, #3 was a gorgeous Dove with "Peace" written below at the nape of my neck , and my absolute favorite on my upper back is 1 Corinthians 13:13

There are these three things that will Endure -- Faith, Hope, and Love -- and the Greatest of these is Love. :heart:

Then "GOD" and the names of my four children and two Grandchildren written below. Will add to it with each one to come :smile:

Piercings: ears (double), nose and getting a Monroe next week :happy:
    This isn't church. Let's leave the religious debating elsewhere, shall we? If you disagree with someone's personal choices, that's your right. Just as it was her right to tattoo herself with whatever she saw fit.
    Interesting....not judging....just asking. How do you interpret Leviticus 19:28? "Do not cut your bodies for the dead, and do not mark your skin with tattoos. I am the Lord."
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I have 4. All military. Haven't gotten any ink since i was 21. But there will be more. Oh yes. There will be more.
  • TyphonRex
    TyphonRex Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have just the one. Still have a few touchups to it. The tattoo is very symbolic. Wasn't suppose to be able to have kids and ended up with twins, who are my angels. Each angel is holding a weapon as both of them are in the armed services.

EbPHvwQ.jpg?3

Good grief, that's some impressive greyscale work! Very nice!