What is or was your exercise for the day??

Replies

• asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Was supposed to be 90 mins of Ultiamte Frisbee and 4 or so hours of chasing my 1 year old around, instead it will be 5-6 hours of chasing Penelope and 45 mins of heavy lifting.
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Yesterday: Squat, hack squat, leg presses. calf raises.
    Today: Incline Chest Press, decline dumbbell flys, cable crossovers, SS tricep press-downs and extensions. Get that in under an hour and some core work perhaps.
  • Sweetvirgo63
    Sweetvirgo63 Posts: 119 Member
    35 minutes of stairmaster plus 10 minutes strength/weight workout at the gym
  • TriNoob
    TriNoob Posts: 96 Member
    Today is a 7 mile run.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Upper body B, and HIIT to make up for yesterday.
  • Curtruns
    Curtruns Posts: 510 Member
    6 mile run to work followed by calisthenics before the sun came up. I will finish it off with a bicycle ride home!!
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Back from Vacay - and after canem interuptus during yesterday's attempt.

NROL - last A series of Hypertrophy I - and finally lost bloat weight from sitting in a car for eight days - back at the weight I left on.

cheers
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Today was pull day. MOAR BICEP CURLS!
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    45 minutes of Zumba :glasses:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Squat day with accessory work.... barbell complex at the end.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    One part of Total Body Fitness class -
    45 pound flat weight on a towel on the basketball court floor and push with both hands across the floor and back 8 times!
    Lets just say there was swearing involved.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Back from Vacay - and after canem interuptus during yesterday's attempt.

NROL - last A series of Hypertrophy I - and finally lost bloat weight from sitting in a car for eight days - back at the weight I left on.

cheers

8 days?! Welcome back!
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,475 Member
    2 laps walking round the track as warm up then into hour long circuit training followed by two laps running round the track. Love circuits...hated every minute of the running!!!
  • lemonshredding
    lemonshredding Posts: 71 Member
    My awesome Crossfit workout today:

Warmup: 50cal row, Kettlebell Deadlifts x 10

WOD1: 5 ROUNDS
    - 5 power cleans (35kg-PR) -10cal airdyne
    -Then 3 power cleans at same weight every min for 5 minutes
    WOD2: 3 rounds
    -30 wall balls (8lb) -20 alternating single hand DB snatch (10kg) -400m run
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Ok, so my exercise is Zumba and lately I pick several routine videos on Youtube so my time adds up to 45 minutes. Today, I didn't realize it, I did 50 minutes!! And I wasn't dying!! :bigsmile:
  • paj315
    paj315 Posts: 335 Member
    Heavy yoke carries, lat pull downs and rows
  • searsvls
    searsvls Posts: 164 Member
    Just got back from lunch break doing a 2.5 mile run on the treadmill. Fun, fun...
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    It's 3x5 week for Wendler's 4-day split. Today was OHP (heavy), and bench press (light, 5x10).
    Then a 48min run - should translate into at least a 4 mile run (GPS no bueno on indoor track).

Those two create my deficit - I eat at sedentary maintenance.

Tonight, it'll be 'walk the dog to earn late-night snacks/dessert' - a leisurely stroll for 3-5 miles. Depends on how much I eat between now and then.
  • I biked the 6.5 miles into work this morning, like I do most days... only to find out we were expecting a big delivery at home and I had to turn right back around. Unexpectedly started my work day today with 13 miles of riding - not all bad. :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    I didn't leave work until 11, so I decided to go home and make it up today. Both upper and lower B today. Two more weeks, and I think I'm switching back to All Pro.