Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread !

Options

Replies

• cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Another Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day.
    A very large fight with the husband over things he should have no control over. As well as the things I have no control over. As of right now I am about double my daily calories.

Tomorrow I will start again. I will have a great morning. Swimming for 1 mile, the pool really is my zen place. Thanks to all for listening once again to my rants.
    Love to all,
    Lori:sad:
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Somehow, despite all my physical labor, I still gained two pounds over the last two weeks. We'll call it muscle!! We leave to China on the 12th. I have to be at the airport at 3 AM! Ugh. But still, exciting. We are splitting up and going to two different provinces at the same time, so we will pick up both boys on the 15th in the morning. Eeep!! So soon!!
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    post 491 - counting down to the roll-over. I have to have control over the last 5 posts, folks.:flowerforyou:

Ah Lori - why do we have to have arguements with our husbands - aaurrgh! My sympathies to you. Control issues really peeve me too. I understand about hitting the food in frustration. Glad you have that swim tomorrow. I know that zen feeling. Its so comforting to get into that zone. Sweet dreams. Relax. Make yourself something soothing to drink before bed and enjoy the rest of the night.

Toots - such exciting plans you could almost imagine its fiction! Both of you splitting up to different provinces to fetch the boys - I guess there will be some bonding done immediately that won't be so overwhelming then you alll get to meet together. Hanky now!!!:cry:
  • GrammyWhammy
    GrammyWhammy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Aargh. Late. Tomorrow. Bump. Sorry.

GW>Marsha
  • grandmakaye44
    grandmakaye44 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I'll get in a short post before the roll over. It was a good day for calories and another 5 mile walk. I am also going to make a real effort to drink more water in September, too. I don't know why that is so hard for me.
    I am enjoying the weekend without the kids. Yesterday we had our waffle breakfast. Amy and her family came over. After breakfast the kids played a game. When they left, I mopped the kitchen floor, then pulled out the xstitching. I haven't done that for awhile. I always enjoy my Sundays, church and some more xstitch today. I never do any work on Sunday. Cathy fixes our dinner so that's a nice break. The weather was perfect, nice after the rain yesterday. We'll have a cookout tomorrow.
    I'm really gearing up for September. I'm determined to do better with the challenge.
    Onward and downward. Kaye
  • tootsanderson
    Options
    Toots - such exciting plans you could almost imagine its fiction! Both of you splitting up to different provinces to fetch the boys - I guess there will be some bonding done immediately that won't be so overwhelming then you alll get to meet together. Hanky now!!!:cry:

The most expensive fiction ever! Lol. It does feel a bit surreal though, for sure.
  • RobinsEgg
    Options
    Enter your zip code herepost 495

worth repeating this once:

:drinker: :drinker:

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE:

WATCH YOUR CALORIES MONTH! Goal is to Track Your Calories…. i.e. Track the Number of Days you are under your Calorie Goal. (if you’re within 100 cal. you’re within your goal.)

If you don’t want to do that, INSTEAD, THE OPTION IS TO TRACK SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE: i.e, if you choose, personalize the Challenge by counting your macros or protein, salt, or sugars/carbs intake for the month.. If this doesn’t trip your trigger, you can count your walks or just about anything. But keep records!

It’s a great challenge in that you will certainly pay attention to the bottom line: Calories In must be less than calories out to lose weight. Hard to practice but a great month to be active.

You are Responsible for tracking and Posting your Progress on the thread. Please post your progress weekly. You may include LivesToTravels definition of bad days: Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Days:!!

:drinker: :drinker:
  • RobinsEgg
    Options
    post 496

:heart:
    FOR NEWBIES ....................................PLEASE Note and be ready................................................................

- soon, we will soon come to the end of this current thread – it happens that every 20 pages, - we start a new Thread – therefore you will see at the bottom of the last post on page 20 a sentence like this :

(<Continued at this topic >) and the words “this topic” will be in blue.

Click on that phrase and it will take you to the first post on our new page One.
  • RobinsEgg
    Options
    POST 497
  • RobinsEgg
    Options
    POST 498
  • RobinsEgg
    Options
    post 499

:heart:

FOR NEWBIES ....................................PLEASE Note and be ready................................................................

-THiS IS IT – it happens that every 20 pages, - we start a new Thread – therefore you will see at the bottom of the THIS post on page 20 a sentence like this :

(<Continued at this topic >) and the words “this topic” will be in blue.

Click on that phrase and it will take you to the first post on our new page One. GO AHEAD - CLICK IT!
  • RobinsEgg
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Newbies, Welcome to our Thread! You can join us just by posting your comment at the end of this thread. Feel free to say what you what. We have some guidelines below and some suggestions for monthly challenges but it’s not mandatory and you can jump into the challenge at any point in the month.

GOALS and IDEAS for daily posts (Not mandatory)

Monday - Check In (how are you doing? Had any successes or struggles this week-end?)

Tuesday - Goals (do you have any goals you want to share with us?)

Wednesday - Wishes (what do you wish? It can be weight related or not, can be realistic or not)

Thursday - Truth (got anything you need to ‘fess up to or get off your chest?)

Friday - Fitness (what are you doing to get fit? How are you preparing for weekend eating?

Saturday - Success (what have you accomplished; focus on the positive of the week, NSV=non scale victories)

Sunday - Sharing (tell us a little about yourself....update your personal life)

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE:

WATCH YOUR CALORIES MONTH! Goal is to Track Your Calories…. i.e. Track the Number of Days you are under your Calorie Goal. (if you’re within 100 cal. you’re within your goal.)

If you don’t want to do that, INSTEAD, THE OPTION IS TO TRACK SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE: i.e, if you choose, personalize the Challenge by counting your macros or protein, salt, or sugars/carbs intake for the month.. If this doesn’t trip your trigger, you can count your walks or just about anything. But keep records!

It’s a great challenge in that you will certainly pay attention to the bottom line: Calories In must be less than calories out to lose weight. Hard to practice but a great month to be active.

You are Responsible for tracking and Posting your Progress on the thread. Please post your progress weekly. You may include LivesToTravels definition of bad days: Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Days:!!
    GOOD ADVICE ON GETTING STARTED:

Make a list of what you Will and Will Not do to get to your goal.
    I did this when I first started. I had 3 columns: WILL DO, WILL NOT DO and WILL TRY LATER.

I was brutally honest with myself when I made this list. Cooking from scratch or following a specific diet plan that meant I had to cook was firmly in the WILL NOT column. Also in that column was "Quit eating out." After cooking for a family for 30+ years, I am over it and knew I would need to rely on prepared foods for dinners.
    The WILL column contained things like "staying within a daily calorie goal".
    Exercise was in the LATER column.
    Based on this list, I came up with an eating plan that I felt would be sustainable for me.Written by LivesToTravel.
    So, there you are, you've gotten a taste of what we are about. Pretty nice people here. Join us just by hitting reply and saying hello.
    Robin
  • grandmakaye44
    grandmakaye44 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • tootsanderson
    Options
    Bump
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Hello ! I'd like to lose a hundred pounds. I know my face doesn't look it but I hold weight more in my lower body.
  • komitra
    Options
    I'm in
  • RobinsEgg
    Options
    Welcome to our 2 newbies!
  • komitra
    Options
    Hi Everyone :)

lets make a BBM group for weight loss tips and success stories... lets be more connected

My BBM pin is - 764EC9A2
  • melmustloseweight2014
    Options
    Hey, I'm in :smile: