Slow cooker recipes with low calories

Options

Replies

• angdan31
    angdan31 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have that pamphlet as well...angdan31@yahoo.com. Thanks!
  • cysmom_97
    cysmom_97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love a copy--if possible.
    email is : cysmom_97@yahoo.com

Thanks!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Pamphlet please.... suewheelband@hotmail.com

Many thanks.
  • afnelson
    afnelson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MrsBobEvans
    MrsBobEvans Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love a copy too! jmevans73@yahoo.com

Thanks!
  • Betsy1111
    Betsy1111 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    How did your recipe go? I just made it and it really was not very good... Really watery, chicken was dry. Won't make it again:cry:
  • VsGrammy
    Options
    I'd love to have the recipes. Please send them to faemore@comcast.net
  • mbrown82314
    Options
    I'd love a copy, too! m_dub08@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!
  • lauraleemcc
    Options
    I would love a copy too please! Lauraleemcc@yahoo.com
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Chicken breat tenders
    2 cans 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
    1 pkg mixed vegys
    Put all in crock for 7 hours then top with Bisquik low fat dumpling. Cook another 20 minutes. Yummy!
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Can I add my name to the list for the recipe booklet, please?

knjna911@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!!!
  • tcarter12
    Options
    I would like a copy of your booklet also, tcarter12@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
  • goatstew
    Options
    I LOVE slow cooker recipes, especially if they'll help me reach my weight loss goals. If you don't mind, please email them to me as well.

goatstew@gmail.com

Thanks so much. It's very kind of you to share.
  • danabecks
    Options
    Hi I would love a copy of your slow cooker booklet please send to diamond_dana@live.co.uk many thanks in advance, your going to be busy doing this xxx
  • nicola6888
    nicola6888 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can I have a copy of the pamphlet as well please. I'm new to this, got 3 kids an a full time job and love my slow cooker. Would live on junk if it wasn't for the inventor of the slow cooker. My email is kes.nic@hotmail.com. Thank you
  • hbelzile
    Options
    I would love a copy ... my email hbelzile@msn.com

thanks
  • JPrewitt30
    Options
    I would love a copy as well. email alittlefroggy26@hotmail.com
  • nilyam75
    Options
    I would love a copy, please! Thank you in advance:) tred1169@yahoo.com....:bigsmile:
  • bgagn085
    bgagn085 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like a copy of your slow cooker pamphlet please. kbanzhaf@nebnet.net

Also, my favorite crockpot recipe is Chicken Enchiladas. It is as follows:

Crockpot Chicken Enchildas

4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
    8 oz cream cheese
    2 cans enchilda sauce, red or green
    tortilla shells
    shredded cheddar cheese

Place chicken breasts in crockpot, and smother with one can of enchilda sauce and the cream cheese (I just leave it in a block and dump the enchilda sauce on top). Cook on low all day. When ready to prepare meal, stir the chicken well....it will just fall into pieces, and the cheese and enchilda sauce get mixed together. It kind of looks disgusting, but I promise it tastes good.

Spread chicken mixture down the center of softshell tortillas, and roll up. Place seam side down in a 9 x 13 inch casserole pan. You can fit six enchildas in the pan. Pour second can of enchilda sauce on top and cover with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 325-350° until heated through, approximately 30 minutes. If you make these ahead of time, you will need to bake longer.

Serve with lettuce, more shredded cheese, sour cream, black olives, etc. to your taste.

The leftover chicken mixture makes great chicken tacos, and this recipe freezes well. You can use low-fat or non-fat cream cheese and whole grain tortillas to make it healthier.

A good way to add some extra nutrients and antioxidents is to add some black beans along with the chicken! yum! I also like to sprinkle my enchiladas with fresh tomatoes and cilantro.
  • tippy148415
    tippy148415 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me to the long list of those that want a copy of the slow cooker recipes.
    Tippy148415@yahoo.com
    thanks so much for sharing.