What have YOU done today to make you feel proud? (bl)

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I made up my mind to do this for ME! Life is full of choices and today I made the choice to go forward and I feel better already:happy:

YEAH! You are not clueless at all!!:flowerforyou:
  • rstyles
    rstyles Posts: 16
    Today at lunch with my boyfriend, I ordered a small salad and the grilled chicken.......instead of the very tempting chicken sandwich smothered in cheese with greek fries!!! Hard choice but worth it! I did allow myself half of the buttered texas toast :)
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    I've stayed under my calories, logged every bite, & exercised every day but Sunday, which I think I will usually take off. I started strength training with resistance bands on Monday and plan to do that again today.

And now, I'm going to count out 16 Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate chips and enjoy them one at a time very slowly and they're already in my log!

Woo hoo ... GO US!! yupi3ti.gifyupi3ti.gifyupi3ti.gif

Great thread! Thanks!!
  • arewethereyet
    Today at lunch with my boyfriend, I ordered a small salad and the grilled chicken.......instead of the very tempting chicken sandwich smothered in cheese with greek fries!!! Hard choice but worth it! I did allow myself half of the buttered texas toast :)

Good on both. I am proud of you. I dont think I could resist the garlic toast...:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    I've stayed under my calories, logged every bite, & exercised every day but Sunday, which I think I will usually take off. I started strength training with resistance bands on Monday and plan to do that again today.

And now, I'm going to count out 16 Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate chips and enjoy them one at a time very slowly and they're already in my log!

Woo hoo ... GO US!! yupi3ti.gifyupi3ti.gifyupi3ti.gif

Great thread! Thanks!!

Great! Ok tessa I am picking up my bands right now....thanks for the reminder...
  • I ate a banana and soup for lunch instead of lots of fattening stuff like mac n cheese (eek!) and I read my hubby's cycling mag last night to motivate me to go out for my run when he gets home from work!

:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    00020071.gif

too much? Sorry, I am in a good mood today.

000201E4.gif
  • arewethereyet
    I ate a banana and soup for lunch instead of lots of fattening stuff like mac n cheese (eek!) and I read my hubby's cycling mag last night to motivate me to go out for my run when he gets home from work!

:drinker:

nana and soupy is yummy! Great choice. :flowerforyou:
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    treadmill for 20 minutes
  • arewethereyet
    treadmill for 20 minutes

awsome Zoe! Now I guess I will have to do cardio too!! lol
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    I had a turkey sandwich instead of the Egg Rolls I really really really wanted!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Today Ive started my Slim Quick Drink Packets... Im ready to get back on track!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Great post!! Today I have completed an hour of cardio, modified the moves when I thought I needed to stop, plus just took the baby for about a half an hour walk. I bypassed all junk food at the store (very hard to do lol). Have only ate when hungry!! Wow, that's alot and it's only 2 in the afternoon!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I took all 3 of my kids to the baby's dr. appt. by myself. :noway: That's something, right?! Then, loaded the boys in the wagon, the baby in the sling & took a 50 min. "walk." Just got done with 20 min. burn on TJ. Woo hoo!

I think the "p" word has found me, though! ACK! Time to mix it up!

Awesome post. Sometimes it is hard to sit back & really appreciate all that we do for ourselves (& others) every day.

Sara
  • worked out 30 min already.....aiming for another 30-45 before the day is done!
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    I did my first 45 minute cardio kickbox with the hardest trainer in the gym.

I feel incredible :bigsmile:
  • mamakitty
    mamakitty Posts: 249
    I have been doing kickboxing videos for a little over a month and have lost 1 inch from my waist.

I weighed 137.4 lbs today. That is the first time I have been under 138 in 6 months!
    I ran 3+ miles today and plan to do a kickbox dvd tonight.

Way to go everyone.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Plus I just got finished my 2nd hour of cardio...Proud of sticking with my goal (even if it's only the 3rd day lol)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I've resisted eating a donut from the TWO boxes of donuts someone brought in this morning. Before my new lifestyle change, I would have been the first one to grab a donut. Now I walk right by them without feeling any sense of denial. I'm so proud of me! :happy:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    I actually worked out for 45 mins! (normally I can't motivate myself for more than 30!)