Modern Day Pin-up Girls! - Week 1

Options

Replies

• lillie1201
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Yall are AMAZING!!! How inspiring to read all of your successes over the past week! :smile:
    I stayed exactly the same (192) but did a lot better in terms of eating and water, AND it's TOM, so I'm not complaining!
    Here's to week 2!
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 258.8. Umm yeah. A little too much celebration.
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    142 this week. Boo for me.
  • lillie1201
    Options
    Good morning ladies!! Happy Spring (every though it's SNOWING here!! >_<)

I'm down this morning at 207.4 - super excited just for that, but even MORE excited to be out of the 210s! Believe me... when I break 200 in a few weeks y'all are gonna be able to hear me squealing with joy even if you're hundreds of miles away :laugh:

Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday!

Great job! And you'll never see them again! That's what I'm trying to focus on- 10 lb. increments- that way it doesn't seem so daunting! :)
  • lillie1201
    Options
    good morning everyone not so good I am up 180.6... I am going through somethings right now... that is no excuse but I am going to try even harder this week to stay focused.....

I'm sorry. Try not to beat yourself up. I went through something a few weeks ago that really threw me off too. Hang in there.:flowerforyou:
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    234 poo cakes :/
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! CW as of this morning: 211.6

I'm feeling really good just focusing on the little victories and not the big picture. I know it is i silly, but it finally clicked this week that just like one healthy meal won't make me lose weight, one junk food meal won't make me gain weight. I held myself accountable for every morsel that went into my mouth and logged it in. Yes, I went over a couple of days last week, but I still logged them. I think that doing that kept me from going off the deep end. If I log it, I might only go over by a few hundred calories, if I give up and let myself go, who knows what kind of damage I would be capable of.

I can't fit exercise into my life right now for a myriad of reasons, so, keeping a close eye on what I am eating is the only way for me to lose weight.

Oh, and the MFP app is finally available for the blackberry, woo hoo!! That will really make tracking easier for me.
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!!!
    I am starting off a week late (but better late then never).
    I am weighing in at 215 (up almost 2 pounds but it was my son's birthday this week and a softball tourney for a friend). This week I want to lose 2-3 lbs! Best of luck to everybody!!!
  • rockonerin
    Options
    169.2 this morning!!!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I was down all weekend... TOM caused me to gain about 3lbs in the past few days. UGH!!! Leaving my weight the same :(
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    No change for me this week. I am going to attribute it to the crazy workouts and increase in muscle...
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 202.2 this morning. Down 2.4 lbs this week. If I do the same next week, I'll be in Onederland. :happy:
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Amazingly enough the week’s hard work paid off (because I wasn’t that good this weekend). I’m down from 154.2 to 151.0!
    This week’s goals are to do the shred 5 days this week, either go running or to the gym twice (which one I do depends on the weather), keep myself in line with my calories, eat only low GI carbs, and of course make sure I drink all my water! Hopefully next week will be successful too!
    Hope everyone had a good weigh in this morning!
  • miabrown66
    Options
    I was derailed by spring break! :grumble: Nothing for me this week! I have started off good today though! Already been to the gym this morning! Good luck this week ladies!
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Morning gals, I am currently home sick and I would have thought with all this crap in my lungs I would be up, but I'm down!

Weight today: 228.2
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I am down 2lbs to 218! The scale has been stalling on me for 2-3 weeks so it was nice to see the change. I really upped my workouts last week and burned almost 4000 cals in 350 mins. so I am pretty happy about that :bigsmile:
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 219.0 this morning. I was 218.0 on Thursday but I had a pretty salty weekend :grumble:
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 178.0. Was 178.6.
  • CampinGal34
    CampinGal34 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I finally got over this stupid bump of .8 lbs up, then .8 lbs down, then up then down....3 weeks later...YAYY!!!
    Down 2 lbs..

Weighing in at 167

This weeks goal has still got to be more water! That's a tricky one for me!
    Thanks!! Hope everyone has a great week! :)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I weigh in at 179 today which is good cause its TOM and I didnt agin alot...