• datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    3 pounds to go!!!

LW: 130
    TW: 128
    GW: 125

:bigsmile:

Congrats Yolie!!! You are so close and have done so amazing!!!!!

Take care,
    ~ Datenshi ~
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    3 pounds to go!!!

LW: 130
    TW: 128
    GW: 125

:bigsmile:

Congrats Yolie!!! You are so close and have done so amazing!!!!!

Take care,
    ~ Datenshi ~

thanks! my baby is 9 months now so in 3 months we are gonna start trying for our last baby! i'm so not ready to get fat again but it will be worth it :flowerforyou:

9months.jpg
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    Jeff got me a heart rate monitor for my bday! My elliptical was almost 100 calories off today, wow!! :) and I workout case for my phone/mp3 player oh I live him!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Jeff got me a heart rate monitor for my bday! My elliptical was almost 100 calories off today, wow!! :) and I workout case for my phone/mp3 player oh I live him!
    Awesome ... I love my HRM. What a nice gift. Happy Birthday to you.

33659-clip-art-graphic-of-a-happy-birthday-party-banner-with-a-hat-confetti-and-streamers-by-maria-bell.jpg
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Blue! Sounds like you got spoiled.
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Yollie - your baby is adorable as usual. Just think after the next one your body will be yours permanently.
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    AWESOME Blue!!

Yolie- How many do you have? You're doing GREAT! You lost that weight so fast! Good job!

I want another soooooo bad but I think it's because we REALLY can't afford another. lol Daycare would kill us even after daughter starts school. (Summer daycare.)
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have 3 and we want one more. Here is my "weight loss" journey

Starting weight- 135
    after 1st baby: 170- 40 pounds= 130
    after 2nd baby:180- 65 pounds= 115 (depression)
    after divorce: 150- 35 pounds= 115 (obsession)
    after 3rd baby: 168- 43 pounds= 125 (goal!)

So over the last 14 years I have gained and lost 183 pounds! And one more pregnancy to go :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    You do pretty good being able to get the weight off! Great job!!

And your babies are GORGOUS so keep em coming! :wink: :wink: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    No weigh in for me this week after TOM and travelling I know better! Will weigh in next week...just keep me the same for now.

Got new running shoes-two pairs. Love them both so far but only 3 miles on each pair. Although considering one pair came by UPS at 1130am that's probably pretty good!

Kill this sweet tooth I have please!
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    So I think I have found some new motivation. In 12 weeks both of my oldest kids have graduation ceremonies (one is grade 8 and the other high school grad). I would like to be in a size 4 by then. I am not going to put a number on it because I think I am too obsessed with the number when it is really the size I should be more concerned with. I would be happy with a pound a week starting next week, but as long as I see transformation I am going to try not to obsess about the weight anymore.

Anyone interested in an inches lost challenge? I am going to do chest, hips, waist, upper arm and thigh.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I need to find some motivation. I've been slacking and while it doesn't show yet in my clothes I can feel the difference and I never did get my "mom" tummy to look how I'd like.
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    :noway: Just when I think I am going to make it under 130, i go back up a little. this is twice now that i have been so so close, and go up a few pounds... I dont like it, is it iin my head or what?? grr! so, today

cw 132.2
    lw 130.6
    gw 120

Happy Friday everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Wow ... how's this going to work now? I don't want to get on the scale until May? I guess you should mark me the same until then?
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Well up a pound exactly. This is why I have to weigh daily, when I take a break very bad things happen. Now I know that that is mostly water because of some of the things I ate yesterday and I think TOM will start today but seriously I am getting uncomfortably close to the "overweight" mark again, time to dig in and do it and stop saying I will.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    :noway: Just when I think I am going to make it under 130, i go back up a little. this is twice now that i have been so so close, and go up a few pounds... I dont like it, is it iin my head or what?? grr! so, today

cw 132.2
    lw 130.6
    gw 120

Happy Friday everyone! :flowerforyou:

It's mental- Self Sabotage. lol It happens all the time. I'm going through it too. Hit my goal and feeling lost I guess. All I know how to do is lose so I gained a few back just to lose them again. lmao
    PLUS- You had your birthday this week! Cut yourself some slack and drink twice as much water next week! :wink:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Wow ... how's this going to work now? I don't want to get on the scale until May? I guess you should mark me the same until then?

I'll keep you the same until you weigh in. :smile:

I actually need to update the ss. :blushing: I'm behind a bit...
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Well up a pound exactly. This is why I have to weigh daily, when I take a break very bad things happen. Now I know that that is mostly water because of some of the things I ate yesterday and I think TOM will start today but seriously I am getting uncomfortably close to the "overweight" mark again, time to dig in and do it and stop saying I will.

I need to find some motivation too. Wish it was as easy as saying so. :laugh: