Fabulous Flab Fighters

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Well, went to Carraba's last night with my breast cancer support group - the Young and the Breastless...ordered the small marsala, and was given a free desert - I only at half of it but I know I over did it. BUT the fact I refrained from eating the rest of the Chocolate Dream was a small victory for me...that's my FAVORITE dessert.

desert, dessert....ok whatever! I am no dictionary!
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    I know I know, thats what I keep telling myself, I wish I didn't know that I was that close, lol, i am going to try and kick some butt this week. Good luck everyone!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday. It is supposed to be a beautiful week here, the temperatures are on the rise although it is not going to be exactly warm there is going to be some sunshine. Can't wait to soak up the natural vitamin D.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Happy Monday Everyone. I just had a wonderful birthday weekend ... and I have one more dinner out tonight for my father in law's birthday ... then back to my healthy eating so my digestive system can recuperate ...
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    Well happy birthday! :) glad you had a great weekend, hope everyone has a great week, not starting off so good, I have ate bad all day! :( back on it tomorrow!!
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Good morning all- been super busy. (reading lol)

The weather is supposed to be nicer today so I have a bit of motivation. Hopefully it stays until I can get home and do something about it. lol
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    It was so incredibly encouraging to get on here and see everyone posting their weigh-ins.... Just like old times!!!! =)
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to start Insanity!!! It's a two month exercise program.... If so, I'm not going to weigh for that whole two months (If I can help it).... YAY!!!!!! =)
    So, awesome to see the FFF on a roll!!!!
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    I was thinking of trying the 30 day shred. I'm not sure about it though.
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    It's been a busy week at work since we are short staff this week so I apologize for making this short and not doing any personals. I hit a minor but annoying plateau last week so I had a junk day on Sunday to try and get my body out of its rut and it thankfully worked. I lost a lb for my weigh in and lost another one this morning. It had been 2.5 months since I had any junk at all and I really enjoyed it and thankfully as well, didn't find it hard to get back into good eating after.

I hope you are all doing very well and making good choices.

Take care,
    ~ Datenshi ~
  • kandyjo
    Options
    It's pretty great!!! I have it!!! Find an accountability buddy to do it with... I think that helps more than anything...
  • kandyjo
    Options
    FABULOUS!!!! How wonderful to hear you had a loss and were still able to jump back into the routine of healthy eating! Way to go, D!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Finally weighed and changed my ticker.... Yeah, that sucked! ='(
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Just downloaded the new MFP app for blackberry!!! YAY!!!! I have been waiting for this FOREVER!!!!

Now... NO EXCUSES!! ;)
  • datenshi
    Options
    I feel sick to my stomach today from a migraine and am wearing a hat and sunglasses at work because the lights are too bright. On the plus side I lost another .8 lbs since yesterday. Silver linings.

I hope you are all doing really well, making healthy choices.

Take care,
    ~ Datenshi ~
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I actually ate breakfast today!!! That is a HUGE thing for me... Thanks, MFP!!! Just that tiny bit of accountability made me stop and think, "I need to eat breakfast. It's the most important meat"!!! I also have my water bottle in tote today... Something I have neglected for a while... I've still been drinking water, of course, but not nearly enough and I've been drinking too many cokes AGAIN... So, I'm on the journey of giving those freakin' things up again!!
    This morning I went light and easy and had a peice of toast with 1/2 tsp of peanut butter on it and 24oz of water for breakfast. Feels great to start the morning off with a little fuel in the ol' furnace :wink:

I have a 3 mile walk PLANNED for later this morning... A gal that I know wants to go with me, so that is encouraging... I have always had the hardest time finding workout partners that will stick to the stuff!

I hope all of you beautiful Fabulous Fab Fighters are up and at 'em and have a game plan! That seems to be where I failed. I lost sight of my game plan... So, I'm back, plan in hand, and am going to so totally kick this fat's butt and show it I mean business! No mercy!! No stopping!! No failure!! No looking back!!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well its not much but I am down 0.2 pounds this week. After so many weeks straight of gaining I will take it. MY TOM never did show up but my PMS has been incredible so any loss is actually unexpected! I have been working out so I guess that is my only saving grace.

Have a great weekend!! I am hoping to hit a couple of spin classes and log some miles on the treadmill... I will let you know how it goes.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    You know what we say, Mom2---- A loss is a loss is a loss!!! :happy: :drinker: Way to go!!!

I went over yesterday on my calories... first day back to logging... It was by 165 calories, but I was also over in the fat and protein... hmmmm... I will have to get back into the swing of things... I ate decent though = Grilled Chicken salad and such (that I made at home so I know exactly what was in it)..... I will just have to balance things a little better...

I have to say, it really feels GREAT to be back to logging my food. It makes me so conscious of what I'm putting in my mouth.... I LOVE that accountability.

HaPpY fRiDaY!! :drinker: I hope you all have a FANTABULOUS weekend!! :heart:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I just finished lunch and logged it... 80 CALORIES!!! WOW!!! AND I'm satisfied!!! I think I can contribute that to the 2 20oz bottles of water I drank with lunch :happy: BUT YAY!!!!!

After going over my allotted calories yesterday, I sat myself down and had a good talk with myself :wink: I'm going to HAVE to read the labels... Making choices that I THINK are healthy are not going to cut it... I'm going to have to get ACTIVE in food choices again.. MAN! I got lazy!!:huh: I'm seeing now how much I really DID let myself slip.

I really hope all of you are taking advantage of the Food and Exercise Diary here on MFP... It really is CRITICAL to this journey. And, if you have a smartphone, download the MFP app... It's FABULOUS and so convenient!!!!! :heart:
  • datenshi
    Options
    Woohoo!!! It is 6C/45F degrees out today. Tshirt and shorts weather in Canada...lol. I took a walk on my lunch at a naturalization site across from work and it was gorgeous out. There was even swans swimming in the pond.

So much for not planning any exercise. Not quite a tropical island but a great substiture for now. Gotta find pleasure and enjoy the little things when you can.

~ Datenshi ~
  • kandyjo
    Options
    That sounds beautiful, D... It is already 82 F here in Texas... I'm NOT complaining!! I am so tired of the cold!!!

We have a baseball scrimmage tonight... My son (just turned 7 yesterday) plays... His team is called The Yankees :noway: Yeah, goes over really well, here in Rangers country :wink: but I think it's cute...