JOIN ME! 30 day Insanity/Turbo Fire hybrid program

Options

Replies

• makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Great workout with TF Sharon!!!
    I am not working out tonight...going to go have a few glasses of wine and listening to a band at a coworkers bar.

I wont over do it and I have to drive home...its about 30min away. Looking forward to getting out though.

Have a great Friday!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You two are doing awesomely! :wink:

I did Fire 60 today and burned 632 calories... I like the data from this bodymedia I got but I don't like wearing it.. it would be really nice if it was a chest strap type thing. Then I wouldn't even know it was there - and neither would everyone else. lol
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Hi Gang! CLX today...Push Circuit 3 and then I threw in TF Abs 10 to work my core. My 25s are my new best friend since I used them so much during today's workout! :laugh:

Nice burn Lisa! I have Fire 60 on Monday to burn off the goo from the weekend!

I'm really starting to love my Polar T7, chest strap and all!

Talk to you later!
    Sharon
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    Fantastic job with the workouts Sharon and Lisa!! I am glad that you both are starting to like your HRM. Yea, I dont know if i would like wearing the body bugg Lisa, I dont like people knowing I am wearing a HRM chest strap, but I am sure Id get over it really fast. I am sure noone pays any attention to it.

Had fun last night, but I danced a ton and in heeled boots and now the balls of my feet are sore. And I stayed out later then I am use to (getting old here :laugh: ) and havent been very functional yet today. I have been sleeping on and off all day. And I am not hungover so it isnt that. Oh well. As of right now I am not feeling a workout at alll. But perhaps later it will be a different story.
  • telcochik
    Options
    So glad you had fun last night, Sam. Sounds like your body is telling you it needs rest. You can take a day off. I promise it won't affect your progress and will more likely make you stronger tomorrow.

Enjoy your night! We rented The Fighter so a couple of hours drooling over Mark Wahlberg is on tap tonight (shh don't tell Glenn :wink: )

Sharon
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    Hahaha! Hope you enjoyed the eye candy Sharon!!! Was it a good movie?

I actually got a 2 mile in about 17 min and then got ready to grab some din din. I ate a grilled chicken and 2 beers. (64's) The quick run felt good...I needed it to get going. I totally shouldve done it earlier in the day.

I am scheduled for 8 miles today. Going to try and get outside for it...but its been chilly here this week and I am tired of chilly.

Enjoy your rest day Sunday!!!

oh p.s. I am down 1lb. Whooop whooop!!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Yes VERY good movie. I highly recommend it.

WTG on the weight loss Sam! TOM has me up 1lb today (grr) but that's ok because I know it's bloat and will be gone in a few days.

Enjoy your Sunday!
    Sharon
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    Oh, that was me last week Sharon....the only great thing about it is that its water retention and the scale always goes back down. Hang in there.

I did Plyo Cardio Circuit and ran 2 easy miles. I was suppose to run 8 miles, but I didnt get an Insanity workout in this week and wanted to do that. Off to bed in a bit...

good night :)
  • telcochik
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Monday! Turbo Fire day...Fire 60 to be exact. Love that one! Is it sad that I rock out to the Donna Summer part??? I loved her when I was a kid! :bigsmile:

Big doings coming up with Beachbody. We're just about to launch almost all of the workout programs, customer service, marketing materials, etc. in Spanish!!!! This is huge because the Latino community is such a big part of the US and now we'll have a new demographic of people to influence! If you know any bilingual people that might be interested in changing their lives through health and fitness please refer them to me.

Talk to you guys later!
    Sharon
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    you are so funny Sharon!!! There alot of songs that i really enjoy throughout the TF series...even uploaded some to my ipod for my runs and when I hear them I just think of Chalene and how fun she seems.

P90x shoulders and arms tonight...I like that one alot. I really want awesome definition in my shoulders, bis and tris. I should do all the time. LOL

I'll keep that in mind for you Sharon, but right off hand cant think of any.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi Gang! CLX Push Circuit 1 and TF Core 20. Biceps and triceps are now BURNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam, sometimes I hear that song, Freak Out, that Chalene uses in TF and it makes me want to stop and do some roundhouse kicks!

LIsa how are you??? How's the job going and are you starting to settle into a routine yet?

Talk to you later!
    Sharon
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been posting much. I've just been super-busy it seems like!

I have to confess.. eating hasn't been very good. Neither has working out. I still work out most days of the week, but definitely not every day like I had been. TOM plus school stress and the new job has made eating not so good. I will get back into the routein though. I know this may be bad, but I knew I might do this so I'm not going to be hard on myself. I'm taking small steps to get into a routein I can stick to, but for now I'm not punishing myself for making no-so-good choices.

It may sound like I'm excusing myself, which in part I may be. But I know doing things this way and allowing time for change to settle will be what helps instead of jumping right back in getting overwhelmed and giving up.. ya know?

Anyway, got class then gym this evening!
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    oops...I missed yesterday for posting. I ran 6 miles. And tonight I did Insanity Pure Cardio burned 241cals.

Ive been overly tired...staying up too late every night. I always plan on going to bed early and it never happens.

We had a 4 legged visitor overnight and he coulnt get comfortable and paced...so then my puppers paced to see what he was doing so all night they were up and down. Sleepy day!!!

Keeping everything under control when trying to settle into a routine and adjust to new things. You'll get the eating back in order and itll be fine. Keep at it Lisa!!

I love when my tris burn...It is the one place that I was total definition....I feel like I can do them in overkill and little progress;;;keep pushing though right??

Good night ladies...
  • telcochik
    Options
    Sam I have never been able to produce noticeable definition in my arms. Recently though I swear I can see a line at my triceps and today a couple of coworkers said my upper body is looking tighter. Hopefully that means using 25lb weights is having a big effect on my body!

Push Circuit 2 and Ab Burner today...shoulders and back work plus lunges with my 25s. Another strong effort and the scale was down this morning :bigsmile:

Hope you guys are enjoying your Thursday!
    Sharon
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    WOW! what a great day!! Scales down and compliment on being tighter???? Way to go!! you ROCK Sharon!!!

Beautiful day today!! My sister, nephew, son and I went to the bike path. I ran, while they leisurely rode bikes and she walked. They made it to the park while I finished up the miles I needed to get done. It was nice. Burned 317 cals and ran a little over 3 miles. P90x later for some CS&T. I hope they will be BURNING!!! LOL
  • telcochik
    Options
    Nice job Sam! So glad you were able to make exercise a family affair!!!

Have a great night
    Sharon
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    HIIT 20 last night and 6 miles this morning.

Thank goodness I did my long run today (its suppose to ran tomorrow) because I had lunch with some ex-corkers and tonight I am going out for girls night. Ive already logged my lunch and dinner and have 800 cals left for drinks. I should be pretty good. I am driving so that means only a couple for me.

How is your weekend ladies?
  • telcochik
    Options
    Happy Sunday peeps!!!

Today is my rest day and I am planning to do absolutely nothing. Cocoa and I will go for our usual 3 mile walk later and I have some grocery shopping to do but other than that I am going to sit in the back yard and relax!

Some good and bad news to share with you guys...hope you don't mind. Bad news first - I was told a month ago that my position with Caesars Entertainment is being eliminated and my last day of employment is tomorrow. Good news - I'm going to concentrate on building my Beachbody business full time for the next 6 months so, if you've found my coaching advice to be valuable in your own weight loss journey, then please tell all your friends and family about me and recommend they look at my website and join my team for free so I can include them in my weekly email distribution.

If you or anyone you know wants to learn about the business opportunity Beachbody offers because the idea of helping others meet their health and fitness goals while you're doing the same sounds interesting then please let me know.

Thanks for reading and for your support!
    Sharon
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    WOW Sharon...so sorry to hear that. However, it sounds like you have a plan and that is great. I will definately keep you in mind if I know of someone interested in BB.

Today has been relaxing...some baking and watching movies with my son. Later going to get in about 4miles on the treadmill.

Went out last night and did great with all my calories. Was under about 6...but it was still under. LOL

Better eating this week...I ate out way too much this past week...way more then I normally do. Scale was down .5lbs multiple times this week and if I get up in the morning and it still reveals that number then I will log it. Keeping fingers crossed!!! Ha! Ha!

ttyl

Sam
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    I hate that Sharon. But like Sam said, it sounds like you have a plan and I wish you the best with it! I will also send anyone interested in BB to you.

I finally stayed under calories today (first day I actually logged everything in a while....) and even got to take a walk in the nice pretty weather! But it seems like I can't enjoy anything til this paper gets done. I'm closing in on it... but I dread that speech so much... lol

Sam I'm crossing my fingers for you!