Sharon's Getting Ready for Swimsuit Season challenge

Options

Replies

• forthefab5
    forthefab5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My weight has been yo-yoing the last month or so and I'm really sick of it. I will give myself this next 5 days - our Easter holiday break - to get this feeling out of my system and then I am seriously back to it.... I am finding that I am overeating on weekends and then will be really strict with myself during the week. With this way, I am losing an gaining the same 4 lbs... so I'd say pretty much maintaining... I also need to get back into exercising - I'm pledging to put two days a week of lunchtime workouts in, 2 runs and then my kickboxing/pump hybrid dvd...

Hope this gets me out of my slump! Day 1 begins on April 27!!! Will post my weight then :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    My weight has been yo-yoing the last month or so and I'm really sick of it. I will give myself this next 5 days - our Easter holiday break - to get this feeling out of my system and then I am seriously back to it.... I am finding that I am overeating on weekends and then will be really strict with myself during the week. With this way, I am losing an gaining the same 4 lbs... so I'd say pretty much maintaining... I also need to get back into exercising - I'm pledging to put two days a week of lunchtime workouts in, 2 runs and then my kickboxing/pump hybrid dvd...

Hope this gets me out of my slump! Day 1 begins on April 27!!! Will post my weight then :)

You can do it girl!!! I have faith in you.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Hi Gang! Happy Friday!

Drenching workout today...Fire 30 and Greatest HIITs! HRM showed a 518 calorie burn.

Hope you all have a fabulous day!
    Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Everyone, today i completed Turbo Fire 60 and stretch 10, burned 547 cals:grumble: , tomorrow is Core 20 and Stretch 40, hope everyone is off to a great weekend
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey all didn't get to post earlier had professional developement for work and no computer access I felt like I was going trough withdraw :sad: . I had core cardio and balance again today couldn't do anything yesterday I was feeling like death. This morning I was determined to do it no matter how bad I was feeling. Tomorrow is my last day of core cardio and balance and then sunday is suppose to be a rest day and on to month 2.
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Hey, today I did some yoga. Not as much as yesterday, I am sore. I really just tried to stretch out my sore muscles. I haven't gotten on my elliptical yet, but the kids are in bed, I can use it with no distractions. I am going to try to get in 30 minutes or more. This monday I am starting the couch to 5k thing. I am a little nervous, but I am hoping for good results. My sister is a runner. She runs every other day and does 3 to 4 mi runs. She said that running pretty much makes your body fit and toned, because it works every muscle. Heres hoping it goes well, I am nervous. I kinda want to run at the park on the trail behind the trees, so I am not seen panting and dying and looking rediculous on my first week. I know I shouldn't care what people think, but well, sometimes I get self-conscience.
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    I did Ab Jam (Turbojam) for 20 mins burning 191 calories and I did my 20-minute workout (Turbojam) which burns about 242 calories. My total is 433 calories tonight. The Ab Jam is going to be a great thing for me, and I have a feeling I will be extremely sore tomorrow. Hopefully, it will help me get a 6-pack at some point. I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend.
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Took an hour toning class today. It was super intense. Then did the treadmill for 20 minutes.
  • mistyrider
    Options
    I had an "off" day on Wed and Thurs, bot food and exercise wise, but jumped right back into it today. Did a 80 min bike ride, and completed day 9 of the 30 DS.

I'm seeing result, which makes me feel great. I actually laughed at myself this morning, because I could SEE some muscle in my shoulders. It felt awesome! Oh, and I am actually starting to be able to tell where my butt ends and my thighs begin!

All told, so far I've lost 6 lbs, and 4+ inches :) I took my "before" picture in this adorable bikini I have, and I can't wait until I do an "after" pic in it. I haven't worn a bikini since I was about 6 yrs old, and I'm now 30 and have birthed and nursed three kids, so it'a a huge leap of faith in myself to put one on! I think I'm going to take a "progress" pic once I'm done the 30 DS, just so I can see the changes whenever I want.

Thank to everyone here for all their support as I get started on this journey!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire Core 20 And HIIT 30, burned 365 cals, tomorrow is my off day, hope u guys have a blessed easter weekend:flowerforyou:
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hello All. I'm happy to see so many workouts logged today! CLX Lean Circuit 3...my arms are truly jello. I actually brought my arms to failure during the last round of chest presses...could only do 9 with good form...the 10th one was crap.

TOM showed up yesterday which explains some of my bad eating this week (not all of course). Scale was down an overall 0.6 lb for the week but I'm sure the results will be better next week once things are back to normal.

Have a great rest of your weekend and happy Easter!
    Sharon
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I took the day off today, not necessarily on purpose. I ended up waking up late this morning, and I took the kids to a community spring festival thing. Yes, I had cotton cany and popcorn and 1 chocolate covered strawberry. Then later I set up a kids pool in the backyard. Overall I felt like it was an active day, without the burn. I ended up under my calorie goal, but over in my sugar goal. I may not workout tomorrow either. I am hoping I have time between planned activities. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone and Happy Easter!!!!! Had my last day of recovery week yesterday with a 500 something burn, and today is my rest day before month 2 begins of Insanity but I will probably jump on the treadmill at some point for a little run especially with Easter Dinner looming. TOM is also looming which explains my belly bloating, and salty sweet snack cravings lol. But a great week to begin Month 2 because it'll make me push harder.

Enjoy your day everyone!
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    HAPPY EASTER!

Got in a quick 30 minute treadmill run and now we are off to my uncles to celebrate. I am eating grilled chicken breast beforehand and will pack a few of my own snacks just in case I want to munch on something and there isn't anything available that fits into my plan! Also bringing my water bottle...I just like to keep track to make sure I'm drinking enough...and it's easier with my own pre-filled bottle!

Have a great one ladies!
  • dyiaane
    Options
    Did P90X Shoulders and Arms, Ab RipperX, and walked the dog for 20 minutes. Ate a lot- not really sure how many calories...lots of different things. Hopefully I didn't go over.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Today I did Turbo Fire Fire 60 and burned 544 calories. Lower than the last time I did it. Probably cuz I was a little sluggish from all the crap I ate yesterday. I definitely over did it...especially in the dessert department. UGH! I felt so blah afterwards. Time to get back on track with eating...starting today!! I wanted to do a longer workout but Fire 60 took it all out of me.

Hope you all have a great day!
    Anita
  • telcochik
    Options
    Good Morning Lovelies! Happy Monday to you all.

Fire 60 for me this morning...no gloves since my chest and shoulders are still sore from Saturday's monster CLX lean workout. HRM showed 543 calorie burn...right in line with Anita!!!

I too ate like crap yesterday (might as well confess my sins here right???) and saw it on the scale this morning. Sigh...only good thing is that TOM is just about done so my cravings should also be more controlled this week. I'm moving my Shakeology meal to lunch this week to see what, if any, impact that has on my eating.

So, starting today we all make a pact to take it one day at a time but to try really hard to have an excellent week. If we take this in small steps then by Saturday we should all be able to celebrate something positive! Who's with me????

Make it a great day and know that I think you are FANTASTIC for working so hard. Remember, we are on a journey, not a diet...small slips are ok as long as you get right back on track. I'm back...are you?

Sharon
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Hello everyone. I slipped big time yesterday. I went way over in calories and didn't get any exercising in. Believe me, I am feeling it today, and the scale showed it too. I hope I can get it back off plus some by Wednesday (my official weigh-in). I am back on track now. I have already gotten 9 glasses of water in, and I am really watching my calorie intake. Holidays are always so hard on me, but it was a good day. I am glad it is over though, so I can get back on track now. We all have off days though, so I am just jumping back on the bandwagon now. I will have a late night tonight, so I will probably only be doing my 20 min workout (Turbojam) burning about 242 calories. If I have the energy and time, I am also going to do my Ab jam burning an additional 191 calories. I will just have to see. Have a great Monday everyone!!!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire 60 and Stretch 10 , burned 628 cals, tomorrow is 45 EZ and Lower 20, hope u guys are having a fabulous monday :flowerforyou:
  • dyiaane
    Options
    Didn't eat the best today but stayed within my calories. BUT did a 45 minute kickboxing class, 40 minutes on the treadmill, and walked the dog. I must loose something this week. It has been like 6 weeks with no loss. My Hawaii trip is booked for the end of June so I must loose these last 5lbs and tone up.