creepy compliment

Options

Replies

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever had a creepy compliment? Or maybe I have, but I'm creepy too so just took it as a normal compliment?

Whatever, I'm entirely receptive to compliments creepy or otherwise! :D
    2014_10_28_12_41_07.jpg

• iamangrydoug
    iamangrydoug Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I was once serenaded by a random stranger who sang me a made up song about buying me a car and a house and being my sugar-daddy.
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    This isn't a compliment so much as something weird that happened but a few weeks ago in Target, a teenager drove up to me on one of those electric cart things and matched my walking speed and proceeded to tell me that he hurt his ankle playing soccer and asked "Will you kiss it and make it better?"

I literally couldn't think of any response to that so I just said I didn't think my husband would appreciate that. The kid goes "You're married?!?!" So I just said yes and moved on and laughed about it later. My best friend (who was with me at the time) thought it was hilarious and regularly teases me now about getting hit on by a teenager.
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    A guy once approached me and told me a I had pretty skin. Which, I guess with the right delivery isn't so bad. But the way he said it and the way he looked at me really made me feel like he was planning on wearing it later.
  • Oxmarqt
    Oxmarqt Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Not sure if really creepy but I was out with friends once a guy came up and complimented my shirt and jacket. We had a conversation about when and where I bought it. Turns out he was gay and hitting on me. Found out, based on my build at the time, that I was considered a "bear" in that community.
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    "You have such manly hands"
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Medivh73 wrote: »
    "You have such manly hands"

And they were expecting?? The hands of a 12 year old girl? :lol: I understand being attracted to certain kinds of hands but that is a strange statement.
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Love your eyes. Want them. Not on me though, I'd look weird.

So... yeah.
  • jesshopemar
    Options
    An elderly man told me he and his wife used to be swingers and I was exactly their type. How sweet.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    "You're tall" followed by a blank stare
  • KaydaSugar341
    KaydaSugar341 Posts: 335
    edited October 2014
    Options
    j4nash wrote: »
    "You're tall" followed by a blank stare
    Haha!! Well I feel sorry for you, dude!
    I got "I'm gonna get you pregnant! Can we 'play' in the kitchen?"
    I used the word 'play' to substitute for what he actually said. I'm sure you can guess what that word really was.

That's not a compliment really, just a creepy remark.
  • Bageeeta
    Bageeeta Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    When I was 20 I had a lady who was at least 50 say "You sure are a tall drink of water and I would love to take you for a ride..." I shutter every time I remember this...
  • KaydaSugar341
    Options
    I had a girl come up to me once at an autobody shop once and tell me I look good enough to eat. I smiled and began to think of a reply, when I noticed she was holding a fork. She said, no really I'm hungry and you look yummy. I handed her a $10.00 bill and sent her across the street to Wendy's. I don't really miss living in Philly.

Haha!! That's really creepy, what on earth!!!
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Actually happened last night some guy told me "you have beautiful lips, they were definitely made for one thing"
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    "Can my husband watch us ****."

• dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Recently at the running store, trying on a jacket, the clerk said, "You are so f***ing hot." I love a compliment, but dropping the f-bomb on a customer is just awkward. But I still bought the jacket, lol.
  • FahadNaseem
    FahadNaseem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Never been lucky :/
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Some creep in a bar back in the day said "i'd eat a mile of your sh#t just to see where it came from". I almost barfed on the spot.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Some creep in a bar back in the day said "i'd eat a mile of your sh#t just to see where it came from". I almost barfed on the spot.

Winner. For a change, ACTUALLY creepy.
  • RunnerStephe
    Options
    Can I put lotion on that?