• SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Today:

2 slices of homemade gluten-free banana nut bread
    4 grilled egg whites
    1 slice turkey bacon
    1 granny smith apple
    cup of spiced chai (no milk or sweetener)
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I honestly hate breakfast but usually eat one of two things: 2 egg omelette with a serving of cheese in it (and green onions or spinach if I have some in the house) and a slice of toast with 7g of butter OR a double chocolate breakfast cookie. I feel better when I eat the eggs and toast, but sometimes my stomach just rebels in the morning and the cookie is a good fall back. :p Usually I have to save my coffee until the afternoon (finicky stomach again!)
  • 748marie
    748marie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Ususally I have ;
    2 slices of low sodium Ezekiel Bread with1 tbs fresh avocado spread on that
    1/2 apple chopped with half tsp cinnamon
    1 slice Applegate farms turkey bacon
    and a cup of coffee with Silk Almond milk

But today I feel like stir fry lol
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    1 Cup of plain Cheerios with 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, an orange and coffee (black and lots of it).
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt and a banana is the staple. Then depending on my mood, I will add either whole wheat toast, Total cereal w/ 1/2 cup 2% milk, or granola (one of the three).
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Made a big batch of Coconut Steel Cut Oats. The oats are toasted a bit in coconut oil, cooked in water and almond milk, then shredded coconut is added at the end. I made a mix in packet of chopped almonds, dark chocolate chips and stevia... Tastes like Almond Joy!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Breakfast potluck at work...fried chicken, mini cupcake, honey glazed bread stick and apple danish. The breakfast of champions! :s
  • biorobotics
    Options
    a cinnamon bun and cottage cheese.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I knew I would be having a big lunch at work, so I just had my coffee, honey and cinnamon, plus 45g of lite vanilla Greek yogurt, 33g of my latest smoothie {banana, yogurt, protein, oatmeal and granola}, 10 grapes and a mini blueberry muffin.
  • muah3iluvzu06
    muah3iluvzu06 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    2 whole wheat waffles with 2 tbsp of sugar free syrup, 1cup of grapes & coffee.
  • allanakern
    allanakern Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    1 frozen banana
    1 scoop Combat Birthday Cake protein powder
    4-5 ice cubes
    1 cup almond milk
    1 tsp cinnamon
    1 tsp vanilla extract
  • ratterrierlover55
    Options
    Two scrambled eggs and 3 slices of turkey bacon with a cup of 1% milk.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    • 6 ounces of plain greek yogurt mixed with 1/4 cup fresh raspberries, 1 tbs ground flax seed, 1/4 cup pumpkin seed granola, and 2 tsp raspberry jam
    • 1 hardboiled egg
    • Coffee with a few drops of hazelnut oil and a little unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    This morning it was 2 servings (60g) total bran flakes with a banana and milk, 2 cups milky coffee, and a hard boiled egg.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I like instant oatmeal and fruit usually, but this morning it was yoghurt and fruit. :smile:
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Omelette with mushrooms, green onion, turkey, provolone, red bell pepper, and tomato; sides of strawberries and cucumber. Someone on another post gave me some omelette making tips (mine usually evolve into ramped up scrambled eggs) and it worked! Still need to work on the fold though. :D

4gd698s37wli.jpg
  • Cacheola
    Cacheola Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    COFFEE!!!
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Sirloin and tomato, green beans, eggs and toasted crusty baguette. It was pretty good. And since today is lifting day, I needed the extra protein.

x98km7ab2iqy.jpg
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    1/2 bagel, 2 servings egg beaters, 1 slice ff borden cheddar, coffee--258 calories
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Omelette with mushrooms, green onion, turkey, provolone, red bell pepper, and tomato; sides of strawberries and cucumber. Someone on another post gave me some omelette making tips (mine usually evolve into ramped up scrambled eggs) and it worked! Still need to work on the fold though. :D

4gd698s37wli.jpg

LULZ- that looks good- I'm kind of a "scrambled eggs with *kitten* in them" kind of person myself- I just can't be bothered- its' all the same to me.