What's for Breakfast????

Options

Replies

• kirstenwilson_
    Options
    banana pancakes (made with 2 free range eggs and a mashed up banana) and some natural honey!
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Oikos Greek Yogurt Coconut - 80cal
    Tea - 20cal
    Nectarine - 48cal

Total 148cal
  • bane0317
    bane0317 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yoplait Greek Strawberry with 1/3 cup All Bran Buds and 1 small banana
    plus coffee!
  • jmcdonald2011
    jmcdonald2011 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    lemon yogurt and a banana
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Plain, fat free yogurt, bare naked granola, and fresh picked huckleberries!!! Yumm!
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    baked sweet potato and chai tea :smokin:
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    2 large over easy eggs cooked with pam and a piece of dry toast.
  • dellam79
    dellam79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Power blueberry muffin made with greek yogurt and oatmeal! My 10 year old daughter helped me make them and they are yummy!
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Yummy! I had my usual protein shake with fruit added, and scrambled egg whites with salsa. Can't wait to get to my maintenance weight!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    I had a Tillamook vanilla flavored greek yogurt when I got up, and when I got to work I had a breakfast bagel (bagel, egg, cheddar cheese and bacon) from La Bou.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Egg Whites & Bacon. ALot! :glasses:
  • bluefire301175
    bluefire301175 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    For today, a cup of grapes and orange juice :P
  • IndecisiveGirl2013
    IndecisiveGirl2013 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I had oatmeal cooked with cocoa powder and banana. With some yogurt on the side.
  • Mary407
    Mary407 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Tried making chia pudding for the first time last night. I was a bit doubtful, but it was tasty!
    2 ripe peaches, and 1.5 cups vanilla soy milk, 1tbs honey, a bit of natural vanilla extract, a pinch of salt - blended until creamy and totally smooth
    Put blended stuff in a quart sized jar, add 3tbs chia seed, cover and shake like crazy.
    Put it in the fridge overnight and it's nice and set in the morning. Makes a bunch - probably three servings. Good with strong black coffee.
  • akgreen324
    akgreen324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    2 whole eggs, 2 slices of turkey bacon and half of an avacado plus like 3 hours later I have some oatmeal :-)
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Tried making chia pudding for the first time last night. I was a bit doubtful, but it was tasty!
    2 ripe peaches, and 1.5 cups vanilla soy milk, 1tbs honey, a bit of natural vanilla extract, a pinch of salt - blended until creamy and totally smooth
    Put blended stuff in a quart sized jar, add 3tbs chia seed, cover and shake like crazy.
    Put it in the fridge overnight and it's nice and set in the morning. Makes a bunch - probably three servings. Good with strong black coffee.

I was doubtful too the first time I made chia pudding. Love that stuff! Never tried it with peaches. Will definitely give that a try!
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options

I'll have to try this. Love pudding!
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    2 servings steel cut oats with one serving Fage total about 500 Cal same old same.
  • cheesevixen_staci
    cheesevixen_staci Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    cheerios !! Sorry I'm a cereal junkie it's what most of my day is made up of.
  • scthomas100
    scthomas100 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Two kashi whole wheat waffles with almond butter, blueberries, and honey, along with 1 cup of cold brewed coffee blended with ice, 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk, and 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder.

Normally I go for two eggs scrambled with either half an avocado and sriracha or swiss chard, sundried tomatoes, and fresh parmesan cheese, but I needed to switch it up today.

edited for spelling