Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    imagejpg1_zpscf1da789.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    mygnsac, what hosting site are you using?
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Photo Bucket, but I finally got it right over on your What's for dinner post. I had been trying to link to a photo that I had in an album on photo bucket, and that wasn't working. When I took it out of the album it worked fine.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Photo Bucket, but I finally got it right over on your What's for dinner post. I had been trying to link to a photo that I had in an album on photo bucket, and that wasn't working. When I took it out of the album it worked fine.

Glad you got it to work. I saw your rolls. They looked good.

I was burning through my free storage on Photo Bucket really fast, so I started a few albums on Face Book.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    50 gr Kashi Raisin Vineyard, 20 gr Nature Valley protein granola, 4 gr Bob's Red Mill flax seed meal, 20 gr pumpkin seeds, cup of blueberries, 3/4 cup milk and 25 gr Greek yogurt. This combo might be a keeper.

{not pictured} 21 gr Body Fortress protein powder.

10527786_781191345259324_7213710347223817742_n.jpg
  • ShufArnold
    ShufArnold Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    2 boiled eggs and and orange
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Today I had two egg whites, one whole egg scrambled with 3 turkey sausages and water
  • mygnsac
    Options
    The other half of the breakfast burrito I didn't eat yesterday, cottage cheese, watermelon.
  • stacshelb
    stacshelb Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese with fruit and cashews
  • justjumpit278
    justjumpit278 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was one multigrain waffle with 1 tbsp whipped peanut butter, 1 peach and 1/2 cup fresh blueberries.
    Today was some nonfat honey greek yogurt, 1/4 cup blueberries, 3 strawberries, 1 tbsp pecans and 1 tbsp slivered almonds all mixed up.
  • chloe2300
    chloe2300 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I had strawberries, raspberries and natural yoghurt sweetened with honey - it was lush!
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Bagel with cream cheese. Oh and a coffee.

I was busy ironing this morning and ran out the door without time to grab breakfast or lunch.
  • mamaoftwins9197
    mamaoftwins9197 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm having a French Vanilla Special K protein shake and a banana.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Cup of brewed coffee black and a Kroger Carbmaster caramel spice cake yogurt :)
  • ExpectantHope
    ExpectantHope Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just had mine even though it's nearly 2pm here :embarassed: Fruit and fibre cereal with almond milk, sweetener & a banana.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Toasted whole grain English muffin with homemade nut butter (combo of peanuts and cashews), banana and a glass of almond milk.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    2 servings of old - fashioned oatmeal with peanut butter and Co dark chocolate dreams peanut butter and nature valley cranberry almond granola.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    usually oats with some form of berries, sometimes toast or bagel with a spread of whatever I feel like
  • Chuckermyfitnesspal
    Chuckermyfitnesspal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    About 7 ounces of grass fed rib eye steak and two spears of asparagus (left overs)
    Coffee with pad of unsalted butter
    pea protein isolate with almond milk
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I had leftover vegetable coconut curry that I needed to finish before it went bad. Same breakfast for tomorrow too!