Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I hoard my calories to the point of having 1100/1400 left at 9 o clock at night, then decide im too tired to fix anything. Then I eat whatever I want the next day, as though my calories roll over.
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Holla4mom wrote: »
    Me too! I feel badly about it, but I'm an English major and I was just wondering today if the moderators could make an announcement post about using lose instead of loose, and losing instead of loosing.
    confession, I judge people big time for spelling "lose" as "loose."

If you're an English major you should know that you don't feel badly (unless your fingers are damaged).

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »
    I cannot stand gummy bears, worms, etc. I know, more for you all :)
    k, but peach rings? you like those right?

Nope. No sweet gummies. Sour Patch Kids are good though. I can handle sour gummies.

Oh god. I will mow through peach rings and sour patch kids like nothing.

I work at waffle house (a greasy spoon diner for those in civilized parts).

Once, one of my employees brought an enormous bag of sour patch kids in to work. We ate a buttload of them plain. Then we got bored /creative. The results included...

Sour patch kids Waffles (did not work well. And really gunked up the waffle baker.)

Sour patch kids pancakes. (this worked better.)

Sour patch kids omelette. (pretty nasty.)

And the winner, sour patch kids cola. Basically, take a glass of sprite. Cram a handful of green and yellow sour patch kids in. Let sit for awhile. Chug. Enjoy diabetic coma.

That Sprite sounds delicious.

Back in college, my school switched over to student IDs that you could load with cash. It was a new concept (hello, 90s) so to encourage people to use them, the school put $40 on each person's card. I'm fairly certain that I spent the entire $40 on bags of Sour Patch from the bookstore.
  • justapike
    justapike Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

I hide chocolate from my children and eat it when they're in bed! I'm a mean mummy.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    justapike wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

I hide chocolate from my children and eat it when they're in bed! I'm a mean mummy.

I hide the honeycrisp apples and give my daughter galas or another variety. I'm very Trunchbull about it. Honeycrisp are much too good for children.
  • jsmnjohnson12
    Options
    This is horrible but....a few days ago i ate 2 full chik-fil-a meals in a row.... 2 medium fries, 2 classic chicken sandwiches, 2 packs of honey roasted bbq sauce and 2 packs of polynesian sauce 2000+ calories already and my goal for every week is 1700 calories a day. Its only 300 calories over my goal but i also ate more that day.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Me too! I feel badly about it, but I'm an English major and I was just wondering today if the moderators could make an announcement post about using lose instead of loose, and losing instead of loosing.

No, you feel BAD about it.

--English Instructor
  • chudak
    chudak Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Our local bakery was making these AMAZING large, sweet lavender sandwich cookies. I bought one for my husband. He ate half of it and then said he left the other half in his gym bag and then forgot about it. Soooo I fished the cookie (wrapped in paper!) out of his nasty old gym clothes and ate it :smile:
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    I sometimes sit on a yoga ball and bounce up and down to get more steps. It's not *really* cheating because it takes quite a bit of movement up and down to get the Fitbit to read it as a step. It's pretty good for the abs and upper legs.

I am in a Fitbit death-match with my 72-year-old father. My confession is that, most weeks, he beats me! It's pretty ridiculous as I am very active. He is retired and has tons of time to go hiking and play around in his peddle kayak. NOT FAIR!
    I love this- fitbit death match with your 72 year old dad.

He will soon be 73, but I don't expect a reprieve at any point in the near future. His mother is 94 and still swims just about every day.
  • chudak
    chudak Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If I'm over by just a few calories at the end of the day, I'll add in more of my exercise to keep the number green.

I'm also done updating my weight on MFP, because it keeps dropping my calories and I'm too lazy to set it manually.

I quick add calories to avoid diary entries like "Pringles, one tube."

Bahahahahahha! I can't bring myself to write "spoonfuls of peanut butter out of the jar", "old cookie out of gym bag", or "cake at work that was sort of sticking out of a trash can. Still good".
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Lisa1971 wrote: »
    Ok, here's mine. I keyed up my previous neighbor's brand new sports car. Why? Because him and his gf were house sitting and dog sitting for us while hubby and I were on vacation. Came home and found my great dane had been starved and was skin and bones. Sadly, the vet couldn't save him. Apparently the dog had swallowed a large hunting sock and the blockage made him vomit for days. I didn't get so much as an apology from them so one night I got rip roaring drunk, walked over to their house at 2am and keyed the crap out of the nice pretty car. No one knows except my best friend. Oh, and all of you guys! LOL!

Oh..I'm so sorry about your dog! :'(
  • ItsMe0909
    Options
    I had to do a chocolate exorcism. Translated: I received a box of assorted chocolates without a clear calorie assignment. Open box..... try to figure out what you're allowed per serving. Mistake, bring the box with you.... while reading MFP community entries. CRAP! More dead soldiers in a short amount of time. And the irony is while reading weight loss posts.... Ok, must get back on the treadmill. Did not log the chocolate or the extra exercise. Like it never even happened.

Lesson leaned: Fannie May is a better choice. 5 pieces of Mint Melt Aways- take your 5 pieces for 240 cals and get the hell out of there. Put the box back in a low traffic cabinet.
  • sssgilber
    sssgilber Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Used to eat:
    Raw oatmeal and brown sugar, about half and half
    Raw macaroni soaked in a little water
    Raw pie crust sticks

I still have a thing for cookie dough, cake batter, raw cinnamon rolls, etc. When a recipe says "Makes 3 dozen", I may get get 1 dozen in the oven. Salmonella, I laugh in your face!

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Ok, here's mine. I keyed up my previous neighbor's brand new sports car. Why? Because him and his gf were house sitting and dog sitting for us while hubby and I were on vacation. Came home and found my great dane had been starved and was skin and bones. Sadly, the vet couldn't save him. Apparently the dog had swallowed a large hunting sock and the blockage made him vomit for days. I didn't get so much as an apology from them so one night I got rip roaring drunk, walked over to their house at 2am and keyed the crap out of the nice pretty car. No one knows except my best friend. Oh, and all of you guys! LOL!

Thank you. He was only a year old. I miss him so much!
  • Hearts_2015
    edited February 2015
    Options

...makes me cringe when I see someone point it out.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I forgot about this one...

Pre kids I worked full time as a vet tech. My husband, who is a hunter, would constantly go deer hunting on Saturday and after work and was never home. Oh, and every single year he'd get a deer and then have all his cave man friends over to stare at it, take pics of the carcass, and high 5 each other like idiots...Anyhow, one year I brought home some really stinky cat urine from an unneutered male cat and sprinkled it all over his hunting clothes. Let's just say that year he didn't get a deer! o:)
  • anaisbutterfly7
    anaisbutterfly7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in the gross club. I wash the gym clothes once a week!

When I buy a rotisserie chicken, it is literally impossible for me not to eat the skin as soon as I get home. I used to peel and eat the entirety of the skin... And not log it.

I brought one home today and ate just a sliver of skin. It was so hard to throw the rest away!

I eat the chicken skin too. Is there even an entry so you can log it? I tried once and didn't find anything

• sengalissa
    sengalissa Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I love going out for meals and stuffing my face with burgers and getting drunk in front of my overweight friends who have accused me of starving myself!

Little do they know that my day to day life is extremely controlled and disciplined. I just follow the 80/20 rule.

I also love beating all my kids friends parents in the yearly local 10km. We all train all year for it, I live in a very competitive area of North london. It's hilarious.

I'm a bit of a *kitten*. I'm good with that! There's a lot of jealous people around. It's a novelty for me, as I only really hit my stride in the last couple of years.

I always eat more in public just to show everyone that I can eat cheesecake and still look slim. It's because I am very controlled 90% of the time. But I, too, love to shovel it in just to rub it in. Why do I do that? To make it look easy? But why?
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    ItsMe0909 wrote: »
    I had to do a chocolate exorcism. Translated: I received a box of assorted chocolates without a clear calorie assignment. Open box..... try to figure out what you're allowed per serving. Mistake, bring the box with you.... while reading MFP community entries. CRAP! More dead soldiers in a short amount of time. And the irony is while reading weight loss posts.... Ok, must get back on the treadmill. Did not log the chocolate or the extra exercise. Like it never even happened.

Lesson leaned: Fannie May is a better choice. 5 pieces of Mint Melt Aways- take your 5 pieces for 240 cals and get the hell out of there. Put the box back in a low traffic cabinet.

Chocolate and ritual sacrifice are old companions.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options

Thank you. He was only a year old. I miss him so much!

<3