Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    dunadan wrote: »
    First confession: My wife bought a tub of pre-made cookie dough so she could quickly make some cookies for guests (and to make the house smell wonderful). After making a dozen, the tub has sat in the fridge for a week now...and I grab a spoon most nights and go down for a couple (oh hell, this is a confession thread, right?) six or seven spoonfuls of the doughy yumminess.

At first, I reasoned, "She won't be able to tell that there is any missing," but after a solid week of this, there's no disguising the fact that the tub is more than half empty. I'm waiting for the night she goes to make another batch, and realizes that so much is missing.

Second confession: I have considered buying another tub of the exact same cookie dough, scooping out enough to match the amount left in the original container, and then hiding that one in our garage refrigerator to continue to after-dinner snacking.

That kind of cookie dough can be frozen. Would that slow you down?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I ate a whole bag of doritos this weekend, like I tend to do every once in a while. In my defense, they deserved it.

Nacho cheese doritos are my victim of choice when I am PMSing and know I have to kill a whole bag of something. Because I rationalize that they are made from corn and have more fiber than evil evil starchy lays.
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    Once every week or two I buy a dozen chocolate donuts, get to the office early & leave them in the break room anonymously, and get grim satisfaction out of watching the same people who say to me "I need to eat like you" chow down.

Dude, sorry, but I am going to have to judge you on this one. You are an a$shole. I really can't think of anything else to say.

My confession? "Sometimes I just have to judge people, even when I am not supposed to."

Sorry you can't control yourself around chocolate donuts.

My husband's team at work has 2 vegana. I often bake for his team, and never bake vegan, and take major perverse pleasure in the times that my baking makes them cave and eat it, even though it is full of eggs, cream and butter.

ETA: Just to clairfy, they know it isn't vegan. I'm not tricking them!

My Confession: I thought someone's husband's team at work consisted of two women referred to in a quite graphic and odd way...and then skimmed to pleasur and "cave" and "eating" and overall just began to wonder what said husband did for a living?
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    I stalk the profiles of people who make me laugh in forums. Then I friend them. Then I panic that they're going to think I'm a creep.
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    I've always loved the taste of chlorinated pool water. It doesn't feel good to drink it, but since I was little, I've always taken a few moments in each swim to fill my mouth with the water and savor the flavor.

For those of you not on my feed, I recently posted a status about 17% of swimmers peeing in the pool and 83% of swimmers being lying liars who lie.

On average, there are 1-2 pounds of fecal matter molecules floating around a standard pool at any moment.

Honey badger don't care.
  • kimsabi33
    kimsabi33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love that I'm not the only food crazy person on here. My family were sitting down with a box of chocolates and were all saying how well I was doing not eating any (I'm a total chocoholic!). After everyone had gone to bed I snuck downstairs and ate the rest of the chocolates plus more from the fridge, I just couldn't resist
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    CATCAT77 wrote: »
    well since we are confession .This might be TMI i was running up and down flight of stairs in my with my top off and i hit both of my eyes with my boobs .fell down laughing so hard got up ran to my flopped back on my bed and hit my eyes again.And i did not get black eyes from it .
    I'm sorry but I lol'd at this ( · )( · )
    Me too. Way too effing hard.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    Never, never, NEVER have I ever peed in the pool. I know how often that water gets changed.

I don't taste pool water, but I love the chlorinated smell. It's homey to me.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    I feel guilty about peeing in rivers and lakes.
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I once replaced all of my day's calories with Snickers bars, and wrote a thread about it.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10023905/my-one-day-snickers-bar-story/p1
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    ovinas1 wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    mkakids wrote: »
    When people ask me or my brother what our favorite dessert is and we say "brownie batter", they always look at us quizzically and say "...brownies, you mean?" No. Delicious, raw-eggy brownie batter.

While I sympathize with the weekly trap you've found yourself in, I'm glad to have found another Batter Enthusiast.

(Are you making it from scratch, or using box mix? I can't keep any sort of quick desert options in the house. If I want something sweet, I have to make it, so it happens less often. Not that brownie batter is hard to whip up....)

Have you even frozen brownie batter? OMG......AMAZING. it never fully solidifies, and is like batter soft serve. Heaven!

Today I had to actively stop myself from buying a box of brownie mix today at Target and doing this. I had the box in my hand and everything. And I was trying to think of ways to portion them, so I could have frozen brownie batter for the next week or so.

I know, I want to do it also. Shhhhh >:)

*whispers* "Me too, we should start a secret clu - -NVM."
  • Arliah
    Arliah Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I highly doubt weighing 157 for the last several years is an issue.

I have read continuously "weigh everything", sort of the point to Iosing weight and keeping it off.

I also have thyroid issues. But thanks for your concern. I don't have any eating disorders.

I also work 65 hours every week plus take care of elderly parents, both of whom have medical challenges in addition to 2 kids and a heart patient husband. So anything that simplifies my life is awesome. I also have my own medical issues.

2 weeks ago I worked 95 hours in one week. If I don't prep food I sometimes wouldn't get to eat.
    Wasn't trying to be mean :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    chudak wrote: »
    Our local bakery was making these AMAZING large, sweet lavender sandwich cookies. I bought one for my husband. He ate half of it and then said he left the other half in his gym bag and then forgot about it. Soooo I fished the cookie (wrapped in paper!) out of his nasty old gym clothes and ate it :smile:
    Bahaha this made me literally laugh out loud! I got my fiancée a bunch of chocolate for Xmas in his stocking and ate all of it but the letter m. When he went looking for it he was like did you eat ALL of my chocolate!?? Haha I left him the wrappers...
    Lol, but not just any Lol...loud evil witch cackle Lol.
  • MsBeverleyH
    MsBeverleyH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I stalk the profiles of people who make me laugh in forums. Then I friend them. Then I panic that they're going to think I'm a creep.

Better than me! I try to add people, but then I panic and shut the entire browser.
    "WHAT IF THEY DON'T WANT TO BE MY FRIEND!?"
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Creep! :wink:

• wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I only log losses, never gains
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    yesimpson wrote: »
    When I've had a really bad day, calorie wise, if I think I can average it out through the week, I'll move 100-200 calories worth of food to each day afterward until I'm in the green. Like, if I ate 7 cookies and went over my calorie goal, I'll log one of them into each day for the rest of the week until today's goal is green... And that is my "placeholder" for those calories for the rest of the week to make sure I reverse the damage completely. ;)

I DO THIS TOO. I thought I was the only one who spent time painstakingly fudging the numbers til they look like I actually have self control and a plan :)

^this, me too.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    FitGeekery wrote: »
    Jolinia wrote: »
    When they get older they'll figure out to leave haribo sugar free hellbears out where you can find them. Then you'll really think life isn't fair!

Google that if you don't know about them. The Amazon reviews are delicious, but not necessarily safe for work!

... oh dear, I just read the top 3 reviews at work and I'm pretty sure my coworkers think I'm crazy. I've had tears streaming down my face for a good hour and I think I might have done some damage to my internal organs from desperately trying to suppress the laughter XD

Sorry, you can't sue me, I'm judgement proof! :)
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Creep! :wink:

SEE?! THIS IS MY NIGHTMARE!

I'm kidding. If people don't love me, I'll just go eat a cookie. And "forget" to log it.
  • russ8780
    Options
    I'm really curious, what is the purpose of the trash bag?

I sweat like a dog. (lol not literally) I wore them my first time around when I was losing weight.

Water weight with a risk of heat stroke. I'm not trying to be judgmental, but this is a bad idea.

My protein levels suck almost every day.

Augh you're right though! I'm going to go take it off right now. Screw it it's not worth it!

Good for you. And you're right.... it isn't worth it.
    I still drink tequila even though I have an otherwise strict paleo/primal diet.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I got more...

I feel guilty when I don't workout. Rest days = guilt. Feeling sick and not working out = guilt. Only burning 200 calories at the gym because I'm not feeling too good = guilt. Not being able to workout for 3 days because I got the DOMS of Hell from starting a new workout routine = guilt. Yeah, I could eat a bit less to make up for that (I do use TDEE anyway) but I never do it.

I changed my goal to my TDEE with no deficit so I stop feeling guilty on days when I end up eating at maintenance (due to hunger, or more often, small binges). Still not working.

I need a therapist.

I do agree that we need a 'what I binged on today' thread.

Also, for those who don't wash their hair every day... how? I sweat so much when I workout (which is pretty much every day, see above), I can't imagine not washing it every time.

Oh and forget health - I only exercise so I can eat more.

It depends on if you have straight or curly hair. Curly hair is generally more dry and prone to breakage than straight hair. I wash my hair once a week, and if I'm feeling lazy once every 2 weeks.

I rinse mine and run conditioner through it every day but I only use shampoo once a week or less. If it was long enough to be pulled back, I'd probably go every other day with the conditioner.

I can't drench my hair in water everyday. It takes days for it to dry on its own, so I'd end up getting heat damage due to the diffusing it everyday.