Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Iseulte
    Iseulte Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My Christmas tree is still up.

It's not a Christmas tree. It's a Valentine's tree. Mine is still up too.

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    once in a while i still eat entire bags of all dressed crispers along with an entire bag of swedish berries and probably a bunch of maple leaf cookies while watching movies

oh and if i buy a can of cashews or a bag of pistachios i know they will not last longer than a day or two....alll righht in my belly
  • exlibrissilvio
    exlibrissilvio Posts: 69 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    When I was in High School, I was thin. But, still...when I would feel fat (and this is before men's compression shirts), I would use packing tape and "tape down" the areas I felt were protruding. It looked good on the outside, but when I'd go home, I'd have blisters. :(

Hugs for your younger self. I admit I do not really think of men having body issues, especially in high school. Like school wasn't hard enough to get through.

Men have a lot of body issues, I think, but most don't discuss it because of societal pressure to maintain a certain image. I've had body image issues since I was 13. I was bullied all throughout Elementary and Middle School for being the "fat kid" (sometimes even violently bullied) and I'm still scarred by it to this day. Thanks for the hugs. I still need them. :)
  • PurplePogoPunk
    PurplePogoPunk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a cross trainer for home in a couple of weeks and I fully intend to start sleeping in gym clothes so I can have 5 minutes longer in bed before a morning workout
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for older women......
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    When I was in High School, I was thin. But, still...when I would feel fat (and this is before men's compression shirts), I would use packing tape and "tape down" the areas I felt were protruding. It looked good on the outside, but when I'd go home, I'd have blisters. :(

Hugs for your younger self. I admit I do not really think of men having body issues, especially in high school. Like school wasn't hard enough to get through.

Men have a lot of body issues, I think, but most don't discuss it because of societal pressure to maintain a certain image. I've had body image issues since I was 13. I was bullied all throughout Elementary and Middle School for being the "fat kid" (sometimes even violently bullied) and I'm still scarred by it to this day. Thanks for the hugs. I still need them. :)

That is terrible and I'm SO sorry you (and anyone else) had to endure that! I'd like to give you a virtual hug as well. My oldest son was a state championship wrestler so I'm somewhat aware of male body issues but only from the aspect of the sport; not in the form of bullying. I hope one day this will stop for both males and females.
  • schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    1. I read all 38 pages of this instead of working on my thesis.
    2. I hate all nut butters, yogurt (unless in a smoothie), yellow or unfried/backed cheese, oatmeal, and may other foods that are considered "healthy".
    3. Fried foods, backed goods, and complex dishes have been eliminated from my diet because I am too lazy to cook them.
    4. I don't log my exercises and often times I'm still 500 calories short of 2000 by 10 pm.
    5. I don't always shower after the gym. But i will use wet wipes and change my clothes.
    6. I don't wash my gym clothes everyday but I don't wear them more than once without washing them (I spend so much money in Sports Authority and Target on gym clothes).
    7. I hate cardio but I love lifting weight.
    8. it's 4:26 pm here and I've been up since 6 am and I've only eaten 796 calories.
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    nonstopper wrote: »

How you doin'?
  • schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Also there are always numbers running through my head. Usually the calories of food that I want to eat. or my ideal weight or something.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I just cut my calories from 2700 to 2250.

Now I love my mother, but id push her down a flight of stairs for a pizza right now.

laughs!!
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm getting a cross trainer for home in a couple of weeks and I fully intend to start sleeping in gym clothes so I can have 5 minutes longer in bed before a morning workout

I'm confused...

Why wear clothes at all if it's in your house? Naked cardio sounds liberating.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    nonstopper wrote: »

You say that as though it might be a bad thing. :)

I don't think that I have ever dated/been in a relationship with anyone my own age. Much older and much younger, but never anywhere near my own age.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options

I'm confused...

Until you wind up with two black eyes. Good luck sleeping in a sports bra, Purple.
    Confession: I have tried this same idea.
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options

I'm confused...

Because of the boobies. Naked cardio = black eyes.
  • MistyinTN
    MistyinTN Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I love Clif peanut butter crunch protein bars so much that I began binging on them. I can't buy those anymore.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    These make me feel so much better!

I ate half a yellow cake with chocolate icing on the weekend and only logged like one slice.

One reason I have to stay out of the cake is that IS my idea of a slice!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

I'm confused...

Not only black eyes as a few other ladies posted, but my breasts hurt just reading that, way too much bouncing around to not hurt!!

• salembambi
    Options
    HawtTamale wrote: »
    I refuse to have sex with the lights on for fear the man I'm with will see my body and be so repulsed he'll refuse to have sex with me.

ugh i feeel you :\:'(
  • salembambi
    Options
    I confess that it made me REALLY happy when my ex bf saw me after i lost over 100 pounds & dumbfoundedly told me im the most gorgeous women hes ever known.... I probably also secretly hoped his new gf was mad

*flips hair*
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Also, not to judge, but more than one person said they throw out a bunch of food. Why? There are so many starving people in this world, and doesn't that waste money? Maybe I just don't have a big food budget.

My manager bought cookies and donuts for training sessions a few weeks ago. No one ate them and gave me 5 cookies to take home (I, at least, had the guts to say no to the donuts). 10 minutes into my drive home I ate 4 of the 200+ calorie cookies. I had to toss the last one out the window to prevent myself from eating it. For me, it was the only thing I could do to control myself.
    omg lol at throwing the cookie out the window. ..that is something I would need to do! When it comes to certain foods, I have no self restraint. I.e. If I buy Nutella, I will keep eating it out of jar with a spoon...so I can't buy it any more. Lol.
    I hope when she threw it out the window it landed right in the mouth of a homeless person who positioned themselves by the side of the road thusly solving the problems of overeating, littering, and hunger in one fell chocolate chip swoop.

You problem solver you! (oh, and no, it wasn't your 800+ day logging streak that was my wake up moment on what a logging streak really means).

55835802.png