Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I blame Dean Winchester for making me have Chinese yesterday. I always get mad cravings when I watch Supernatural...

Love me some Supernatural and that Dean Winchester. He is one good looking man!

• LandyBreigh
    LandyBreigh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My confession is that my life/thoughts are consumed by food. I used to think about food and was eating all the time. I decided to do something about my weight and started this journey in January and have lost 30 pounds since. But, I am even more obsessed with food now and am worried that it is going to have a negative effect on my girls. They already ask, "Mom are you allowed to eat this?" with everything. They are 9 and 6 (both thin) and I am so worried I am going to give them an eating disorder, but I still can't stop obsessing.

Ladybug-
    My husband asks me the same thing. I always say YES, I can eat that. But I'm choosing not too. I would rather have ____________, but thank you for asking. :smiley:

And losing 30 pounds in a month is not uncommon if the starting weight is high. At my highest, I was close to 300. In the first month, (this was when I was on Weight Watchers), I lost close to 25. It's not unhealty unless it keeps coming off really fast. Please make sure you are getting good foods with lost of vitamins, proteins, etc. That is very important.

Best wishes to you on your journey!
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    I blame Dean Winchester for making me have Chinese yesterday. I always get mad cravings when I watch Supernatural...

Dean Winchester gives me cravings, but, uh, not for Chinese food...
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    My embarrassing confession: A couple summers ago I signed up to do Mud Hero and was really excited for it. About 15 minutes in, my stomach started churning. I'm not sure if it was a flu bug, or food poisoning, but the rest of the run (walk) was agonizing. I had to keep stopping to rest because I was afraid something was going to come out, and I didn't know through which end. There were no bathrooms along the course and no way to get any privacy along the way, so I had to finish. I did make it through the showers after, and then had to bee-line for the portapotties. Let's just say that by the time I got there, I'm not sure it was just mud on my shorts anymore :\

I have never told anyone about the time I almost, possibly, probably **** my pants at Mud Hero :(
  • afoust1986
    afoust1986 Posts: 16 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    But, I am even more obsessed with food now and am worried that it is going to have a negative effect on my girls. They already ask, "Mom are you allowed to eat this?" with everything. They are 9 and 6 (both thin) and I am so worried I am going to give them an eating disorder, but I still can't stop obsessing.

IMO, as long as you are telling your girls that your goal is to Get Healthy, make Healthier Choices, and Be More Active (and not put the emphasis on being THIN or losing weight), you are setting a much better example for them than if you were to continue down the previous path. If nothing else and you continue to feel like your issues with food are having negative impacts on them, maybe make an appointment with a Dietitian and/or Psychologist. It might be good for you to get to the root of your food issues anyway, plus you can learn ways to help your girls have a healthy body image.

Best of luck on your lifestyle changes :)
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options

tumblr_mer1h0Uhmw1r2jh02o1_500.gif
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options

Love.

• sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    brower47 wrote: »
    I one time ate a whole wheel of cheese and pooped in the refrigerator. Are you mad or impressed?

I'm sorry, did I mis-read that? You pooped in the refridgerator? LMAO, how does that even happen!?
  • sherbear702
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Nevermind...I should have kept reading before commenting...Idiot!
  • kmayers143
    kmayers143 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I ate three boxes of girl scout cookies in two days by myself. I am not ashamed.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    My embarrassing confession: A couple summers ago I signed up to do Mud Hero and was really excited for it. About 15 minutes in, my stomach started churning. I'm not sure if it was a flu bug, or food poisoning, but the rest of the run (walk) was agonizing. I had to keep stopping to rest because I was afraid something was going to come out, and I didn't know through which end. There were no bathrooms along the course and no way to get any privacy along the way, so I had to finish. I did make it through the showers after, and then had to bee-line for the portapotties. Let's just say that by the time I got there, I'm not sure it was just mud on my shorts anymore :\

I have never told anyone about the time I almost, possibly, probably **** my pants at Mud Hero :(

That happens to everyone. I promise. Google it.

• sherbear702
    Options

I had a similar experience...when I finally got to a bathroom, I had to throw my underwear away and finish my run/walk comando.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

-GIF-thumbs-up-Jensen-Ackles-Dean-Winchester-Supernatural-GIF.gif
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    4homer wrote: »
    Confession. My father died last October to cancer and it sucks. Well my friend dad was recently given the all clear and I was happy and very jealous at the same time. I felt horrible for being that angry.

Agree with others, don't feel bad about that. I lost my dad in August 2013 to cancer as well and sometimes it's still hard to be around people and their dads or even to talk about it. Sometimes it's like "Why did it have to be my father to go, why mine out of everyone's?" It doesn't make you a bad person, it just makes you one that misses your dad and that's completely natural. *cyber hugs* I know it doesn't seem like it now but the pain/ache does subside a little after awhile. You never stop missing them or wishing they were around but it gets easier to remember all the good times without it hurting so daggone much.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

I had a similar experience...when I finally got to a bathroom, I had to throw my underwear away and finish my run/walk comando.

Good to know I'm not alone in this. I guess I was lucky that it was a mud run so it wasn't obvious lol

• Fat4Fuel2
    Fat4Fuel2 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I secretly get happy when I see a friend or foe gain weight. I'm an awful person.
  • ckejmommy
    ckejmommy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ovinas1 wrote: »
    I slept with my cousins wife last month. Its was fun then but its eating at my soul. I feel awkward with them now and so does she.

did this affect your weight?

• Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    sshepro wrote: »
    I secretly get happy when I see a friend or foe gain weight. I'm an awful person.

It's okay- we can be awful people together. I had a secret moment of happiness when I finally weighed less than the rest of my family.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I burned a ton of calories this morning/afternoon and I ate a light lunch. For dinner I ate almost all my exercise calories back in Chicken Alfredo and Italian bread. Great job me.

if you almost ate it back then you are still in a defect. :) Even if you ate all of it back, it is still a wash.

It was really close, like within 10 calories haha. And I did all that work earlier, you'd think if I had to have two helpings of something it would be something healthier.

• JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    ovinas1 wrote: »
    I slept with my cousins wife last month. Its was fun then but its eating at my soul. I feel awkward with them now and so does she.

*trying not to judge* "Eating at your soul".....hmmm....how many calories is that?