I need clean eating motivation and friends!

Options

Replies

• Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »
    bw_conway wrote: »
    Carefully read the title of the thread: "I need clean eating motivation and friends!" So if you aren't a clean eater, how can you reasonably crash this thread and then claim to be offended by it, since you weren't the intended audience? Yeah, you're here to argue and shut it down.

You must have reading comprehension issues, OP's tittle and her first post are 2 different things. I suggest reading her first post. ;)

I literally copied the name of the message thread and pasted it in my post above. Does that sound like a reading comprehension issue? ;)
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    bgorum wrote: »
    Ok, alright, I had to wipe my tears. So, now you are judging how I express my opinion, and then telling me my opinion. Well, aren't we just a little ray of sunshine. Can someone pass a Snickers to GiveMeCoffee?

No snickers needed my Ben & Jerry's is much better.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I'm in to bunch everyone in this thread's panties. It's okay. I'll be gentle.

I, for one, welcome our new panty bunching overlords. Especially if they all have banging abs like yours! :heart_eyes:

:blush:
    2irxg5w.jpg

Wanna come play gelato fortress??!?!

Amy-big-bang-theory-yes-please.gif
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Carefully read the title of the thread: "I need clean eating motivation and friends!" So if you aren't a clean eater, how can you reasonably crash this thread and then claim to be offended by it, since you weren't the intended audience? Yeah, you're here to argue and shut it down.

You must have reading comprehension issues, OP's tittle and her first post are 2 different things. I suggest reading her first post. ;)

I literally copied the name of the message thread and pasted it in my post above. Does that sound like a reading comprehension issue? ;)

Be fair- you can copy and paste anything without reading it.

But it also doesn't answer the question that you read her actual POST.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options

I, for one, welcome our new panty bunching overlords. Especially if they all have banging abs like yours! :heart_eyes:

2irxg5w.jpg

I want in the fortress! Can we join ours together
    2zog3fo.jpg
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

So I kept trying to read after this... I made it another page- and I gave up.

Because this- this is where my heart is.

OP- you're wrong.

Sconnie here has shown us the light.

Praise be to the mighty Sconnie and her delicious desserts.

I have a dance event this weekend- I'll be making these.

You don't make them inside cupcake papers do you? just straight inside the cupcake tin right?

Oh hey, new best friend.

I just sprayed down the tin with cooking spray and popped all of the non-clean, processed-sugary-diabetes-inducing deliciousness right in.

If you want to modify the recipe to suit any "clean eating", dietary needs, you could choose a non-GMO, organic, farm-raised, Tibetan Monk Harvested cooking oil to spray in your muffin tins.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options

Who are you to say we aren't clean eaters? Under the definition and examples given in this thread, it seems like everyone here is.
  • marshrowan
    marshrowan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Femisfit wrote: »
    Bahahaha aww I hurt people's feelings! High horse? Haha whatever helps folks feel better. I'm not the problem. I have goals and I am going for them...that's what I use this app for. I want like minded on my feed not binge eaters! I could care less what my neighbor or best friend eats..Except when I cheat with them!! This is a fitness app, sorry folks but if I don't want people who eat cake and cry about not loosing weight or gaining muscle. Cool! I'm making my own little Internet world. Peace out angry Internet trolls!

I agree people get soo upset when you mention clean eating!! don't know why they get soo judgy when that is some ones goal!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure the OP was using what she thought was an exaggeration, LOL. Oh my, how the panties bunched!! LOL!!
    Maybe everyone was exaggerating also, lol. Must hurt to have your panties in a bunched. LOL, ;)

:laugh:

I love how she's trying to interpret the OP while trying to scold us for interpreting the OP.
  • sheldonz42
    sheldonz42 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Dangit! I was just hoping to finally get a clear, concise definition of what "clean" eating is...
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options

2irxg5w.jpg

Amy-big-bang-theory-yes-please.gif

2irxg5w.jpg

2zog3fo.jpg

Gelato paaaarty!!!
    2laymut.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Pretty sure the OP was using what she thought was an exaggeration, LOL. Oh my, how the panties bunched!! LOL!!

I'm glad you understand exactly what the OP was trying to say, since she hasn't been back to offer more insight on how to do this right.

*hears the sounds of panties bunching*
    HA, HA, it just gets better and better. I was just stating my opinion, like everyone else.

Really, kettle?
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    We were given this explanation of clean eating back on page 1:

Clean eating doesnt have to mean perfection. It means making most of your choices the heathy stuff so your body is prepared to handle the not-so-healthy

By that definition most of here eat clean... so does that mean we shouldn't read a thread?
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    Lezavargas wrote: »
    Rule number 1 about MFP...and it is a great tool...If you are new and ask a simple question out of not being familiar with the process, be prepared to be skewered for all angles...And yes this happens all the time...The high horses are the successful people who make a new person feel like crap. Answering a question with a question is perhaps the biggest culprit, just to prove a point.

Soooo truuuue!!! I was shocked by the venom that came out with the first post I put on here. Never suspected in a million years that I would catch so much flack for trying to make a heathy change in my life. But, despite all the haters, i found a great support group and we are adding more all the time!

You mean the thread where you implied that anyone who fed their kids processed foods was a terrible parent? Yeah I have no idea why people would be sensitive to that...

I totally forgot about that!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

Be fair- you can copy and paste anything without reading it.

But it also doesn't answer the question that you read her actual POST.

Yes - but that isn't my point.

It would be like me reading a "I need vegetarian eating motivation and friends!" message header, and even though I'm not a vegetarian, I click it anyways, and then I read the initial post and it is degrading to meat-eaters, and then I get offended, and have to post a bunch of negative comments about the OP. Huh?? Uhhh, if I wasn't a vegetarian in the first place, why do I choose to click on a vegetarian friends MB, and furthermore, how can you reasonably get offended by it? People are just looking for any excuse to 1) get offended and 2) argue.
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options

2irxg5w.jpg

2zog3fo.jpg

Jeni's!!!! Oh I love you something fierce. I used to live in Columbus and I'm pretty sure I kept them in business during my stay there.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Femisfit wrote: »
    Bahahaha aww I hurt people's feelings! High horse? Haha whatever helps folks feel better. I'm not the problem. I have goals and I am going for them...that's what I use this app for. I want like minded on my feed not binge eaters! I could care less what my neighbor or best friend eats..Except when I cheat with them!! This is a fitness app, sorry folks but if I don't want people who eat cake and cry about not loosing weight or gaining muscle. Cool! I'm making my own little Internet world. Peace out angry Internet trolls!

And the judginess continueth to floweth.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    SconnieCat wrote: »

2irxg5w.jpg

2zog3fo.jpg

Jeni's!!!! Oh I love you something fierce. I used to live in Columbus and I'm pretty sure I kept them in business during my stay there.

Love Jeni's they deliver :)
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    RivenV wrote: »
    emily_stew wrote: »
    I had Oreos and coffee for breakfast today. I was in a hurry, I'm having a stressful week and it made me happy. I'm still on track to be under my calorie goal for the day. Haterz gonna hate!
    Edit: 2 Oreos. Not the whole box. Because moderation.

I just saw they have cookie dough stuffed oreos, I need to find these but until then I will suffer with cookie dough ice cream

What if... you put a little brownie batter into the bottom of muffin cups and put a cookie dough covered cookie dough oreo on top of the batter, and baked it? ... And then served it with cookie dough flavored ice cream with pieces of cookie dough in it... ?

Fuuuuuuuuuuck....that sounds amazing!