Lose 15 by June 4th Challenge (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    this is perfect since I have been slacking in the working out department!! Good luck everyone! We can do it!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I will post some stats tomorrow about how the group did as a whole! it looks like we lost a few people... but overall FANTASTIC! talk to you all tomorrow :-) xoxo
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I am kicking this challenges *kitten*! Yesterday I started C25K, and mowed the yard! Today I did Skinny ***** Boot Camp and have spin class tonight!!! Eating good, drinking good, limiting soda/ no candy and keeping up 110 ounces! I am ready to rock this :)
  • Monicazumba2013
    Monicazumba2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    LOVING this challenge!!! Day 2 is DONE!!!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I have worked out every morning this week and have drank my water. No soda, but have had some dang Easter candy! Everyone have a great day!:smile:
  • chelsey728
    Options
    Hi all!!! Keep up the AMAZING work!! it's official... we lost a few member and are now down to 30 people. To make things a little clearer:

-Weigh in is Friday (I understand things happen) so have you weight to me on MONDAYS before 2pm
    -Results will be posted by 3pm, MONDAYS and the winner will be announced.
    -Winner will post the challenge on the board
    - Weekly challenge starts & end Mondays. You do not need to carry over old challenges (but you're more than welcome to do so if you would like!)
    - Please message me your weight - not your loss. I have an excel sheet that it set up to determine the difference from last week.

*DRUM ROLL*

Results:
    30 people average loss: 2.5lbs!!!!! AMAZING! SO SO SO close to the 3lbs per week needed! let's push ourselves even harder this week knowing that we're so close to the target weekly loss.
    12 out of 30 people (40%) lost 3lbs or more!
    Only 2 of 30 people had a gain - BUT their gain was LESS then 1lb!!

Let make it our goal to have 50% lose 3lbs or more this week!!

KEEP IT UP!!!!
  • breezymom81
    Options
    So my TOM starts soon, meaning I am super bloated and retaining water, and so hungry (for the bad stuff :noway: )But I will not eat it, instead I will find better choices! I wanted a peanut butter cup SOOOO bad this morning, instead I had an apple with peanut butter, and it hit the spot just right!! I am going to try to up my water some and eat 1200 net calories. Having a hard time getting those calories just right but I am gonna do it!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    scale is up over a pound this morning... :-(
    GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Monicazumba2013
    Options
    yes grrrrr!!! im up 2 pounds!! but lets kick our butts this week!!
  • breezymom81
    Options
    must be the day! I was up 1.4 this am!!! Now kickin my *kitten* today!!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Just a heads-up... I am going to weigh-in on Saturday this week because tomorrow is my GRADUATION and I have to leave at 4:30am and will probably forget about the scale!!!!!

:-) Good luck all!
  • chelsey728
    Options
    thanks for letting me know nevermorex!

GOOD MORNING ALL!!! don't forget weigh in is tomorrow!!! please message me your weights... push through really hard & let's try and make the 3lb average!! xoxo

i'm still lovin' all the encouragement we're giving... we're a fabulous group!
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I was doing great with the challenge- 30 day shred on Sunday, kickball games on Mon and Tues, walking at lunch on Tues too. Too bad I took a bad tumble at first base on Mon's game and messed up my quad. I thought it was just scraped, but the walk on Tues HURT and it was throbbing. I pushed through and played Tues night, but have been resting it since. Scared to get on the scale!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    I'm so scared to weigh in tomorrow I weigh myself on Monday and I was up 1lb. I have no idea what I did wrong I've worked out everyday except yesterday and I've been eating a little under my goal. :cry: I was a little depressed this morning about that. I hope it's all the water that I'm drinking (a lot)

Franzy
  • Monicazumba2013
    Options
    Weighed in again and still up 2 pounds. I have worked my butt off this week with workouts and eating healthy. And no budge:(

Also I won't be home tomorrow to weigh in but will be on Saturday morning, if I can give it to you then:)
  • breezymom81
    Options
    I'm a bit scared as well, I was up last time I weighed as well and then got laid out so no work out today! Oh well, if we have a bad week we will kick butt next week
  • MsMouseMouse
    MsMouseMouse Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi all;
    Hope everyone had a good week. I think the weekend away did some damage toward my 3 lb goal weigh loss, However I recovered enough from it to manage a 1lb loss. I was so afraid I was going to be up, and I would have gone into a state of depression had I gained back all I lost last week.. So today I am a very happy camper.. and I hope everyone else is also. I am
    way pass those TOM"s as I am 61 so I don't have those to deal with, So even if you did not do as well as you hoped, hang in there as that too will pass.

I didn't make the challenge of my four times a week exercise, but now I do have the weekend coming and I will be able to get in at least two more walks.

Have a great week coming up.

Cheers
    Marilyn
    aka MsMouseMouse
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I have exercised every morning this week. So I have met the challenge. I love my morning workouts! Everyone have a great Friday!
  • Tommi128
    Tommi128 Posts: 6
    Options
    Yayyy I have also done a workout every day this week and will continue working out every single day. Great job team!!!!!!
  • breezymom81
    Options
    Great job everyone! I worked out 4 times before I got the dog bite, off for remainder of week, though I may try some upper body today, maybe punches and crunches!! But I was down today, 1.4 lbs so I will take it :love: