Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kbsangel1986
    kbsangel1986 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Confession post number 2: i have to go to work in 15 mins to help my coworker with a horse's hoof, and I REALLY dont want to go shower because I will only be there for 20 minutes, and then coming back home getting sweaty again for w1d1 of c25k and day 1 on my pushup challenge....and possibly more elliptical or a bit of zumba.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I have Lionel Richie all night long on my I pod.

Quite frankly, I look down on those who don't.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I don't like to start my own threads because I'm afraid people are going to attack me. I get my feelings easily hurt from random strangers on the internet.

Ha! I don't like to start threads because I'm afraid nobody will respond at all.
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I forgot to brush my teeth this morning. Realized when I was about halfway to work and I'm feeling pretty gross...

I floss after lunch and have flicked pieces of food when I pulled the floss out of my super tight teeth. I think I saw a bit of food hit someone one time and I almost laughed out loud. I know at least a few have hit my computer monitor.

Speaking of which, I have terrible allergies and sneezing is a common thing for me. When I clean my car up, one main thing is to wipe down the inside of the windshield and dash so I can get all the tiny sneezy marks out.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    kayna1225 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I just had a 1000 calorie snack because PMS.

I had 2 cannollis and and 2 pieces of pizza yesterday because of 'PMS'
    its a valid reason

2lbs of red meat here. Way more than 1000 cal. PMS strikes again. Twice in one month for the first time ever. I'm guessing it's the start of perimenopause? And if that means I'm going to risk having PMS more than once a month I might have to move to a deserted island so no one gets hurt.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    jessicapk wrote: »
    I forgot to brush my teeth this morning. Realized when I was about halfway to work and I'm feeling pretty gross...

I floss after lunch and have flicked pieces of food when I pulled the floss out of my super tight teeth. I think I saw a bit of food hit someone one time and I almost laughed out loud. I know at least a few have hit my computer monitor.

Speaking of which, I have terrible allergies and sneezing is a common thing for me. When I clean my car up, one main thing is to wipe down the inside of the windshield and dash so I can get all the tiny sneezy marks out.

I keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in my desk, just in case. Also, deodorant and body spray.

• levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    At various stages in my life I have binge ate ice tea mix, malted milk mix, plain sugar, bread crumbs, an entire box of chocolate bars I was supposed to sell (in high school), my uncle's weight gain protein powder (when I was 10), raw cookie dough and tang mix.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    jessicapk wrote: »

Eww...My confession is that I find this gross and it actually makes me gag to see people walking around brushing their teeth or flossing. I don't even like to see people on tv brushing their teeth. I'm not being judgemental, I'm just the weird kind of person that will only brush and floss at a sink where there is soap and water available.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Last night I had to make cookies for my daughter's class. I had enough dough for two full sheets of cookies plus probably 5 or so more cookies. Rather than waste the electricity running the oven for another batch, I ate the dough for the last 5 cookies. I am a conservationist at heart ;)
  • keckk3
    keckk3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I exercise naked simply because I don't want the extra dirty laundry, and because I get hot. I think I blinded and made a neighbor stroke out at the same time one day when I forgot to shut the blinds first. :D
  • PeterSedesse
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    I wear the same stinky workout clothes for several days without washing. Ewww gross, I know. Always change my socks though lol

I have two sets of hiking clothes. I hike 6 days a week. So basically each gets worn 3 times before being washed. But I do hang them out in the sun on their óff day´ They are the most god-aweful shorts and t-shirts you will ever see.

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    keckk3 wrote: »
    I exercise naked simply because I don't want the extra dirty laundry, and because I get hot. I think I blinded and made a neighbor stroke out at the same time one day when I forgot to shut the blinds first. :D

I love it!

• Cereal_Snacker
    Cereal_Snacker Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I ate half an apple pie with custard in the past 2 days
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Confessions:

1. I make sure I eat a reasonably healthy breakfast and lunch in order to make sure I have enough calories left in my day to eat some tortilla chips and cheese(I've been craving it for months and months on end...) It's rather terrible, but I usually fit my macros, still have room for dinner, and it stops me from eating ridiculous amounts of sweets...

2. I'm usually a night muncher, so I've been preventing myself from indulging after I've had my meal for the night by going to bed ridiculously early(but I am very energized in the morning!)

3. Non-weight loss: I've complained for months and months on end about my brother's cat... But when he's not around, I treat the cat like he's my child, and show him bundles of love and feed him even though i refuse to feed him when anyone else is around(it's my brother's cat, he should feed him)... And then complain about the cat when my brother's home... I think this is due from the fact that I wanted a cat for years, and was always told "no", but my brother brings a kitten home, and it's suddenly cool... Not.
  • Cereal_Snacker
    Cereal_Snacker Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I used to eat cereal a lot!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I used to eat cereal a lot!

Hence the name, I suppose.

• selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Oh and regarding Christmas - I think Elf on the Shelf is perhaps the creepiest thing EVER. And the people who spend lots of time posing it every day are just odd.

My biggest fear in life is things that come to life when you are not looking. I know, I know, but there it is. Commercials that have apples (or whatever) singing and dancing scared me as a kid and I didn't want to eat and hurt the food.

I have to skip past the Elf on a Shelf stuff on FBook as they really do give me shivers. My friend started posting "*kitten* in a Drawer" pics with Barbies doing wild stuff to counter the Elf posts. It was great to see the reaction!
  • PeterSedesse
    Options
    Confession - I have purposefully used sexual positions to work out different muscle groups. This includes trying to increase my plank time.
  • selena_teresa
    Options
    I don't like to start my own threads because I'm afraid people are going to attack me. I get my feelings easily hurt from random strangers on the internet.

Awwww...don't give people the power to upset you. People can say what ever they want but only you can allow it into your heart. When my daughter is upset about something like this I tell her to be quiet because she is a silly purple haired fire breathing boy named Bob. She says that is not true and I agreed saying none of it is if you don't believe it so don't let it bother you. I know it is hard but if you can get yourself to shrug it off, it will be all good. :)

• selena_teresa
    Options
    Greenbomb wrote: »
    I tell the trainers at bootcamp that I have bad knees and can't run. Truth is I just don't like to.

I do this for lunges! &#@%ing lunges.