125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Day 30 - Got through a big meeting today at work and it went well.
  • Kat692015
    Options
    Awesome post! I drive a shuttle bus for MU students and every day the students are so nice! I love my job :)
  • palwithme
    Options
    Kat692015 wrote: »
    Awesome post! I drive a shuttle bus for MU students and every day the students are so nice! I love my job :)

Sounds like you have a great job.
  • Mikynlmo
    Mikynlmo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Day 39 I'm actually tired, and for me to admit I need a little R & R is not typical. Learning thats its okay to put myself first very little at a time. I realize that it will allow me to do more for those I give too more freely and without frustration.
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    120 - is it possible I will have a full work week of good days? We will no tomorrow!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    @Mikynlmo‌, listen to what your body is telling you. Relax and rest.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 31 - After another horrible day at work I went to blow off steam at the gym and it felt great. I am so glad I started exercising. It makes such a difference in my mood.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    120 - is it possible I will have a full work week of good days? We will no tomorrow!

I hope you have a GREAT day tomorrow.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    121 - first time in quite a while that I had a good week at work, no anger issues and no wanting to get up and walk out without looking back. Now for a good weekend.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 32 - Big job interview this week and I am really anxious and nervous. Trying to stay positive so I don't blow it.
  • MinnesotaNice507
    MinnesotaNice507 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    ❤️ oh my gosh. I truly love this thread! Beautiful!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    @palwithme good luck on the interview! What day is it?
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    @kam01975, thank you! feel free to comment any time.
  • palwithme
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @jeanmk56 It is Thursday. I have been practicing and researching all day long. Taking a break right now. Thanks!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    122 - Did 12 miles today, had to walk the last one, my feet and legs were killing me, but I did it in 2:42! Just two weeks away for the big day!
  • palwithme
    Options
    @jeanmk56 Good for you. I am sure you will kill it on race day.
  • Mikynlmo
    Mikynlmo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Day 40 went to a kids b day party and had a great time with the other parents. So glad i went.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    123 - completed a task on my Dad's estate that I was putting off afraid there would be some sort of error in the numbers. Thankfully there wasn't! Felling relieved!
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 33 - I just got back from the Y, but I didn't work out. I just went to the sauna and hot tub and relaxed. Exactly what I needed.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    124 - I for one am happy about the extra hour of daylight today as it was still light out when I got home from work for another hour and a half and took my favorite 4-legged buddy for a 3 mile run and then went downstairs and rode the bike for an hour.