125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• Mikynlmo
    Mikynlmo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Day 41 Had a great Monday. Work went very smooth and no issues with the little one about the time change. Yea!
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    125 days! The challenge is not over, 125 more!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    126 _ all in all it was a good day. Kept my cool for the most part.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 42 I am
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    125 days! The challenge is not over, 125 more!

You go Jean! Do you think you can tell is how the first 125 days made you feel ? How you felt when you started and where you are today?
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 42 My job hosted a chili cook off and we all had a great time.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    127 - Lessons Learned In Life
    The people who are there for you on your darkest nights are the ones worth spending your brightest days with.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    @Mikynlmo, thanks for asking. When I started this challenge I was very depressed. Some days I struggled to find something positive to post, but I found something to post each day. My depression has lessened. I have used MFP in the way it is meant to be used, tracking food (sometimes I have not completed my food diary) and exercise. Encouraging others and looking for encouragement for myself. My mental and physical health, of course, are important and I want to continue to improve both so I will continue here each day.

I want to thank those who have taken the time to read this and for those who have added positive thoughts as well. You have helped me continue on my journey to better health.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    @palwithme how did the interview go today?
  • sarahburke0729
    sarahburke0729 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    127 - Lessons Learned In Life
    The people who are there for you on your darkest nights are the ones worth spending your brightest days with.

• sarahburke0729
    sarahburke0729 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Love that!
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Day 34 - I am grateful I have the weekend to spend with family that are visiting from out of town
  • palwithme
    Options
    @jeanmk56 I think the interview went okay. It's hard to tell. I'll find out shortly. Thanks for asking!
  • palwithme
    Options
    @jeanmk56 happy that you completed this challenge and even happier that you're going to keep going. it's so helpful to remind yourself each day of what you can be thankful for.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    128 - nearly had a pissing match with one of the doctors I work with today. I controlled the situation as best I could and was told later by supervisor I did a damn good job!
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 43 seeking guidance on my finances and hope to make the right choices. Very optimistic.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 35 - I am grateful for the love around me today.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    129 - Here's to strong women. May we know them, may we be them, may we raise them.
  • JeanMBK
    edited March 2015
    Options
    130 - One year ago today I witnessed my Dad take his last breath here on earth. I miss him so vey much. He lived a long and good life, but it is still hard to have him not be here.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    130 - One year ago today I witnessed my Dad take his last breath here on earth. I miss him so vey much. He lived a long and good life, but it is still hard to have him not be here.

Jean sorry to hear about your loss, but I thank you for your strength to acknowledge your true feelings. Thank you
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 44 Sometimes information overload can cause a person to stay stagnant. Use your instinct because what was right for someone else could have an adverse reaction on your life. So stay in your lane! Todays epiphany for myself.