6/12:
    6/19:
    6/26:
    7/03:
    7/10:
    Final weight 7/14:

7/14 GW: 191

2nd week loss = 2lbs

@ Knikkiola - Sooooooo close! Sorry it didn't happen for you with this weigh in; Hoping this week will be the one for you to reach ONEderland!!!
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    I am at 158!! Woohoo!!!
    I'll take 2 pounds gladly!!!!
  • andreadawn1012
    andreadawn1012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Stressed and bloated :( but stayed at 152 from last week :)
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Well the last few days have been great for me :laugh: I know the last time I checked in here I lost NOTHING... and to make things worse when I weighed in on Monday for my May challenge I was back up to 150.2...

I drank a ton of water this week, worked outside all week push mowing instead of using the riding mower, and working in the garden. I also worked out one day under a tree :wink: and jumped on the trampoline :happy:

I am so happy yo say when I got on the scale this morning I am back down to my 147 and I even went past that to 146.6. Yeah me :)

I know it is not much loss for the house, I hope next week will be just as good...

I am also super excited about the up coming weeks challenges. I've got this in the bag :) I LOVE cooking with colors :wink:
  • beckey24
    beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My official weight for this week is 297.5 Not only am I down 3.5 lbs but I met my mini goal about a week and half early. So glad that I am finally out of the awful 300 numbers. My 30th birthday should be a happy one now and I should be able to walk all around without much trouble on my upcoming trip. Everyone here is doing such a great job! Hopefully Hufflepuff will win this week too! Keep up the good work all!!
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    CW for this week: 159.2 lbs
    Went up due to time of month. Yay, lol :grumble:
  • lipe44
    lipe44 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    CW: 148
    down one pound! i'll take it!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    My official weight for this week is 297.5 Not only am I down 3.5 lbs but I met my mini goal about a week and half early. So glad that I am finally out of the awful 300 numbers. My 30th birthday should be a happy one now and I should be able to walk all around without much trouble on my upcoming trip. Everyone here is doing such a great job! Hopefully Hufflepuff will win this week too! Keep up the good work all!!

@ Beckey - GREAT JOB on getting into the 2's and ahead of your schedule! Nice work...keep it up!!
  • eeyorelvr09
    eeyorelvr09 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    No loss for me this week. I struggles this week with exercising and drinking water. Sorry, Hufflepuff. : (

CW: 215
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    SW : 190.8
    May 8th : 189.8
    May 15th : 187
    Yeah!! 2.8lb loss for this week!! sl surprise for me as not quite expecting that much but managed to eat very little yesterday as very busy!! hope I dont spring back up and ruin next week!!!!
    Well done everyone on losses and dont worry about gains/no losses - it'll come just keep going!!!:smile::happy:
  • MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 245.8!! I'm down over 2 pounds this week!

I didn't get around to trying new recipes this week, and I was bad with my water... But I DID get some exercise in everyday, so I'm happy with that!
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Ran outside for at least an hour six days this week, but unless you count chocolate dipped strawberries, I didn't try any new recipes.

Based on Friday's weigh-in, thought I was going to have to post a no loss for the week. But decided to hop on the scale this am. Totally shocked, had to step off, rub eyes and try again. Down three pounds!

Apparently my body likes a day of kid's bday parties, adult BBQ and heavy drinking. Although io did take a spin class and run nine miles to try and counter act the damage.

Go Hufflepuff!

SW - 170
    CW - 165
    GW - 159
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    well done everyone, you are all doing so well! we have 20 weighins already so far, out of 39, which is great! :flowerforyou:

our total loss this week so far is 33.2 pounds, which is roughly the weight of a cinder block.

as for me, after a really bad week my weight has shot up about 5 pounds :sad: im 3lbs above my SW for this challenge. with alot of hard work and plenty of water in the next few days, im hoping that number will start to fall again. i know that while i over-ate, i didnt eat the 17,500 calories it requires to gain 5 pounds, so hopefully it will go down by next week.

ive also come to the conclusion that i eat to many crappy processed foods. i went shopping today and bought plenty of fresh fruit and other decent food. im quite excited to start cooking proper meals :smile:
  • VanesMarie88
    Options
    164 :( gained a pound. Sorry guys. Ive been working all week no days off and been sick. No time for exercising. Will be better next week. promise
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, we are having a great weight loss this week. proud of all of you for all the hard work.

I have to say I was spying on some of the other houses and I am glad we were sorted together. We have the best house :tongue:

Ok I have already started on the challenge for the week and made fruity pebbles for breakfast, that is a ton of colors right :laugh:
  • JD92
    Options
    fruity pebbles, that totally counts! :laugh: tomorrow for lunch i have a small pasta salad, so thats some red (tomato and pesto ish sauce), the white pasta, and various colours of the chopped up peppers etc in them

our house is the best!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Agreed! All the hufflepuff peeps are so lovely :)

I'm totally stealing your recipes by the way - they sound delish! :)
  • DEgal99
    DEgal99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options

No loss this week. It's been a tough week emotionally, and I haven't been as good as I could have. But my resolve is to be better next week! :)
  • JD92
    Options
    ugh, rant time again. all i seem to do here is whinge and whine to you guys - im sorry :laugh:

well i live in student housing. my flat consists of 6 people, 5 girls and 1 boy. there are 3 other boys but they never show face so they dont count as they never use our kitchen. excluding myself and 1 other girl (my good friend C), everyone here are such slobs. the kitchen is always a mess, with dirty plates and cutlery, food all over the floor and in the sink and pasta EVERYWHERE. we get warning emails all the time. me and C spend hours scrubbing the place, but by the following afternoon its always disgusting again. we are sick of people, 2 of them in particular, stealing our food, using our dishes, keeping said dishes in their room till they are moldy then dumping them in the kitchen for us to clean. just tonight we found 2 of our own bowls in the sink covered in dried food and HAIR. we know exactly who it was that took them, theyve been in her room all easter break.

so tomorrow we are getting an end of term inspection for damage and general upkeep. me and C just spent 3 hours scrubbing the kitchen spotless and getting rid of so much dirt and rubbish. we debated whether or not to clean the 1 boy;s dishes as, GET THIS, - earlier C and her mom overheard him telling his friend to leave their stinky dinner plates in the sink because "C would do them". how SEXIST! i used to think this guy was decent, but lately his rather.. unfavourable characteristics are coming to light. :mad:

thank goodness we only have 4 more weeks here! C and i have our own 2 bed apartment lined up for september. its going to be so clean :love: i cant wait!
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in: 179.8!! Woohoooo haven't been in the 170s in years!