Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I really, really, really need to be working right now.

Me too. Every morning I come in and say I must finish certain tasks before coming on here, but then here I am. Catching up on the 10 pages I missed.

Exactly!
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    I confess, I've thrown some real gems into this conversation, and it hasn't netted me as many friend requests or pm's as I thought it would

Quality, not quantity, OJ B)

I said "Gems" gems are quality, real quality!

I meant the FR's, not your conversational gems, which are awesome BTW

Apparently you got Quik in that time frame, and I KNOW that I was one of those, so I think you've got some stellar friend-requesting going on, sir.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to punch someone in the lip if they say

"take it for granite" you know instead of "granted"
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    A woman was walking in front of me this afternoon who had obviously just come from the gym. She was still wearing her light grey yoga pants, and you could see a perfect sweat outline of her underwear. So, PSA: If you have a hard workout, change your pants before appearing in public, especially if they are light colored.

Better yet, DON'T wear light colored workout pants! Very seldom do they have enough coverage.

Yes! It was so weird. Black pants forever.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    Options
    I confess, I've thrown some real gems into this conversation, and it hasn't netted me as many friend requests or pm's as I thought it would

Apparently you got Quik in that time frame, and I KNOW that I was one of those, so I think you've got some stellar friend-requesting going on, sir.

my target number was 6, i netted 4.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

my target number was 6, i netted 4.

Well, I'd friend you twice if I could :p
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    yesimpson wrote: »
    I just used shark week to justify a 500 calorie muffin, even though I usually judge women who blame their overeating on bodily functions.

I need to start using this phrase. It speaks to my heart.

My colleague blamed her chocolate pretzel breakfast this morning on having 'fallen to the Communists'.

I didn't get it til I Googled it.

THIS IS ALSO AMAZING.

I can't remember where I saw it, but someone somewhere says that "The Communists are in the funhouse" when it's that time.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I chew gum, I just don't smack it. People who make those little pops (clicks?) with their gum, annoying.

I just finished working out, now I can camp out here and catch up. :smiley:
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    Options
    For 6 years, every friday, I would say to my boss C U Next Tuesday, where the capitalized letters were the focus of what I was saying, I said it once when she was being exceptionally difficult, realized she didn't know what it meant, then kept saying it. I eventually told her, it had stopped being fun. She always thought I meant I wasn't coming in on Monday.
  • littled1986
    littled1986 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have read every single post on this thread (it's been very entertaining), and have just now decided to contribute.
    Confession: I am the only person I know that benefits from looking at pictures and recipes of delicious foods and watching cooking shows. It helps me control my appetite, like it's some kind of replacement for eating. It's very, very strange.
  • allofme32
    allofme32 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Im a serial procrastinator. Waiting for the last minute for everything I do. It puts me in a state of stress when deadlines are close. I cant seem to get out of that bad habit.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options
    I really, really, really need to be working right now.

That was your One Thousand One Hundred and Eleventieth post. AWESOME!!

As I notice, I'm approaching my 666th post, I promise, it'll be something truly evil I've done.

I'll be tuning in! Sure hope you alert us if this evil post will be in a thread other than this one.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I just used shark week to justify a 500 calorie muffin, even though I usually judge women who blame their overeating on bodily functions.

My colleague blamed her chocolate pretzel breakfast this morning on having 'fallen to the Communists'.

I googled it and I still don't get it...

TOM - Communists are also called "reds".

?p=23846

Duh. Idiot.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options

[.img]<http://reactiongifs.com/?p=23846>[/img]

Duh. Idiot.

Gah. I can't even post a gif right...Idiot!
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    I'm probably going to punch someone in the lip if they say

"take it for granite" you know instead of "granted"

And why is this never the other way around? Just once I'd like to hear someone on HGTV whine about how they MUST have "granted" countertops. Or, maybe I just watch too much HGTV.
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    I have read every single post on this thread (it's been very entertaining), and have just now decided to contribute.
    Confession: I am the only person I know that benefits from looking at pictures and recipes of delicious foods and watching cooking shows. It helps me control my appetite, like it's some kind of replacement for eating. It's very, very strange.

First, welcome to the thread! Second, I'm kind of the same way: I watch cooking shows all the time, but never get the urge to eat. I can "memory" eat. For example: when everyone was posting about doughnuts earlier I can just stop, distinctly remember what it felt and tasted like the last time I ate a doughnut and that's it for me. No need to actually eat one. I can do that with almost all foods. Then I just eat my regular meals and snacks as planned. I really have no cravings. (And I realize I'm fortunate for this.)
  • littled1986
    Options
    First, welcome to the thread! Second, I'm kind of the same way: I watch cooking shows all the time, but never get the urge to eat. I can "memory" eat. For example: when everyone was posting about doughnuts earlier I can just stop, distinctly remember what it felt and tasted like the last time I ate a doughnut and that's it for me. No need to actually eat one. I can do that with almost all foods. Then I just eat my regular meals and snacks as planned. I really have no cravings. (And I realize I'm fortunate for this.)[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have never had a Peep. Or a Cadbury Easter creme egg. Or flaming hot cheetos. Or cookie spread. Or Nutella. I am afraid if Nutella. I don't like cheese except a tiny bit on my egg sandwich. I never had a shamrock shake. I don't like pie.
    Watermelon is better then pineapple. Yeah, I just said that Tincan. *drops mic*

My kids love Nutella on toast. I have never understood why someone would want chocolate on bread, so I have never tasted Nutella. It was always something that was just kept in the house for the kids to use. Thanks to this thread, I decided to try Nutella on a spoon. I am not gonna lie. I took it to my bedroom and, over the course of 2 weeks, ate 2 jars of it while watching Netflix on my tablet. Nutella is no longer allowed in my house. My advice is to not try it, EVER! Might possibly be the worst decision I ever made. This is a picture of my daughter on her birthday. She thinks Nutella is the food of the Gods! Her birthday was last month. I can't wait until it is all gone!ecrsftiou4tk.jpg
  • littled1986
    Options
    Wow I don't know what happened to the rest of my last post. That was weird. Anyway here's the rest... I like the term "memory eating". Maybe that's what I'm doing. Since I started counting calories I plan my meals and snacks days in advance so that I don't go over. I get cravings all the time, but doing a Google Image Search of what I'm craving does it for me. I'm glad I'm not the only weirdy!
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

[img]<http://reactiongifs.com/?p=23846>[/img]

Duh. Idiot.

Gah. I can't even post a gif right...Idiot!

Take the . out of the first img box and remove the < and >

?p=23846

ETA: Typing is difficult.