Kale = MONSTROUS GAINZ!!

Options
kale is one of mother earths most beneficial greens. Compact with more than 200% of your daily nutritional needs its only beneficial. And for those who's goal is weight loss it's very low in calories:)

Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    spnlcrxx0fwzwtszk2fm.gif
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    this post needs bacon grease...
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    200_s.gif
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    so if I don't eat Kale I can't have monster gainzzz??????????????
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

_John_ wrote: »
    this post needs bacon grease...

And Peeps.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    kale is one of mother earths most beneficial greens. Compact with more than 200% of your daily nutritional needs its only beneficial. And for those who's goal is weight loss it's very low in calories:)

Interedasting. Tell me more...
  • Erfw7471
    Erfw7471 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Greens are delicious cooked with bacon grease.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    srslybritt wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I came to this site for the weight loss, but I stay for the gifs.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    It has no vitamin D or B-12. It's also an incomplete protein.

And it tastes nasty.
  • quiksylver296
    edited March 2015
    Options

Interedasting. Tell me more...

It is hilarious that you posted right under my Peep post. It is like you were called to the sound of the Peep, like the Batsignal!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

LOLWut? My nutritional needs mean 2250 calories. How much kale is that? Am I always guaranteed it will contain 4500 calories (double my needs)? Monster gainz, indeed...

Oh, but it's low in calories (as you say, good for weight loss). So, I will lose mah gainz? I don't want that. No kale for me, I guess.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    It has no vitamin D or B-12. It's also an incomplete protein.

And it tastes nasty.

And it makes you fart chemical weapons.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Ummm, sorry to burst your bubble OP, but Kale does not have 200% of my nutritional needs for the day. It is a great leafy green and can happily be part of an overall dietary plan, but that's it. Though with your endorsement, Dr. Oz might be interested in having you on his show.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

LOLWut? My nutritional needs mean 2250 calories. How much kale is that? Am I always guaranteed it will contain 4500 calories (double my needs)? Monster gainz, indeed...

33 calories for a cup of chopped kale, means 68 cups to reach 2250 calories.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

And like you already said, it's nasty!
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Oh Lord. (Insert Leela face here)
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    554805_10151441329714475_235960236_n-455x283.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    554805_10151441329714475_235960236_n-455x283.jpg

Still won't make it taste any better. (4 posts, OJ! Get working on it!)
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options

LOL, I figured it'd take a truckload. Still not eating it. Never again. No matter how magical this superfood is. I'll stick to spinach, chard, and collards for my dark greens (those ARE yummy to me).