Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Spoiled my little niece with two more Star Wars creations while we were watching her this weekend. I was allowed to make a green "R2" unit for her lunch (bell pepper, rice & beans inside, sliced fresh cheese, scoop of guacamole, crackers because she doesn't like tortilla chips). And for a snack a fruit, toast, almond butter Chewbacca. Mischief managed and back to "grown up" food for now...ub4yuqkvu4z8.jpg
    glbwwli2lzc0.jpg
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    @tlharin - you seriously are the coolest aunt ever.
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member

Agreed! I'd love to have you prepare food for me :)
  • vtemp2013
    vtemp2013 Posts: 33 Member
    rodocfxsfcvb.jpg
    Tonight was skillet sweet potatoes and chicken. So good that the ketchup wasn't even needed :#
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    I had my favorite layered salad tonight. A bit of a splurge as far as salt but man I do love the feta cheese....

ag3gt12q6amd.jpg

6suvqv6mqneo.png

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    tlharin wrote: »
    @annette_15‌ That mango salsa looks amazing--doing it this week, thank you!

You wont regret it! Dont forget to put in some lemon or lime juice and a tsp of honey, it makes it sooo good!
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Breakfast #1 today: Oat bread + crunchy peanut butter + some blueberries + some pomegranate seeds + coffee

pn9g04i2bvik.jpg
  • ConorElliot
    ConorElliot Posts: 21 Member
    Stir fried morning glory with garlic and chillis! (chinese spinach) This stuff is beyond addictive...
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    GF Pizza with cauliflower crust, kale, caramelized onion, mozz and turkey pepperoni!

20150329_174833_zpshfwtj5zc.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
  • ma_joane
    ma_joane Posts: 3 Member
    Pan seared ahi tuna
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    qq94k6gijdru.jpg

Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    jkwolly wrote: »

New whey powder, peanut butter marshmallow, that honestly is the best I have ever had!

What do you mix yours with?? I have that same protein powder and find that it's a little sweet for me!
    Just water.
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,010 Member
    Dinner last night. Baked potato (I like broccoli & hot sauce) & mini lemon curd tarts.

tvq5s286wf2l.jpg

yhdkc5owlkwv.jpg
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    I agree!

AND HELLO REESE PB CUP ICE CREAM FROM TWO PAGES BACK
    OMG ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
  • rscunu
    rscunu Posts: 37 Member
    edited March 2015
    Thai Chili Peanut Saute
    Peanut%2BSaute.jpg

Made with zucchini instead of noodles, poached chicken breast, and a spicy thai chili sauce. I am in love with this dish!
  • Yoyo_Fitness
    Yoyo_Fitness Posts: 84 Member
    Low carb high protein pizza! The dough is made of: cauliflower, Parmesan cheese, egg white, sea salt, unflavoured protein powder and spices (paprika, oregano, basil, garlic). It gets hard and you can hold it in your hand!!! Topping wise you can put anything you like... This one I with crab meat and grilled veggies, and there are 40g of protein! 417 calories in total and really satisfying!

Internet recipe uses mozzarella cheese instead of protein powder and normal eggs incl yolk. Mine is better!!!

xoi6s2tca7gp.jpg
  • Hardenton
    Hardenton Posts: 136 Member
    edited March 2015
    Made with organic coconut oil:
    Tempeh
    Garlic
    Spring onion
    Jalapeno peppers
    Lemon juice
    More garlic
    Black pepper
    Free run organic eggs
    egg whites
    Feta cheese
    Baked potatoe
    Chilli flakes

IMG_0233.jpg
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member

Agreed!

Been doing well lately but not all meals are nice enough to share. I also feel like I'm judged whenever I take pics of foods at restaurants lol

Anways. Tuna sammich and roasted nuts
    s66ga53ais8u.jpg

Flatbread pizza with sockeye salmon, olives, goat cheese, and dates
    184w6l8m0dik.jpg

Tiramisu gelato
    0xqhxr04aj9z.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited March 2015
    We had Mexican for lunch today. I ordered the "Mulitas Especiale" off the appetizers menu. 3 corn tortillas layered with carne asada (beef and pork), guacamole, onions, lettuce, cilantro, tomatoes and cheese. This was half the order, the other half I had boxed up. I usually don't care for the food at this particular restaurant and only go there when someone I'm having lunch with wants to go, but this was super yummy. They got one right! :D Now the service there, that's a different story. :s

dyg3n51xjhfz.jpg