Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    @berlynnwall, you just prompted me to go look at Amazon. lol

If you look down under the lightning deals, the savings and something across Amazon has a big bag of Reeses minis for under $10.

q3up1qv8mtc4.gif

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Yesterday there was a lightning deal on Amazon for a box of 48 Cadbury eggs. I don't have to tell you what happened next.

Oh my! I am sad and glad I missed that...
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    In the past, I've eaten an entire jar of White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter. It's my drug of choice. Literally.

My store was out (said some was supposed to be on the delivery truck scheduled to arrive the next day), I couldn't wait, so I drove to 3 other stores in town with no luck, then drove 45 minutes to the next store that carried it!

I've never heard of this stuff before now and certainly haven't seen it in any stores... but of course now I'm going to be on the hunt for it, probably my next trip to the US.

I see BZAH10 has put up a new shoulder/arm avatar to taunt inspire and motivate me. Lol. I'm glad she posts so often in this thread so I get to see my Dream Shoulder regularly. :)

Hahaha! Thanks for noticing! I only posted a new picture because I was really white and pale in my other picture. Been outside recently and have a bit of color, so I thought I'd update it.

I've been toying with the idea of posting my own shoulder pic just for laughs (which will be totally meaningless to anyone outside of this thread) but it would definitely out-pale your old one as we're on our fifth month of winter here... snowing outside as I type.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Yesterday there was a lightning deal on Amazon for a box of 48 Cadbury eggs. I don't have to tell you what happened next.

Aw dang. I do wish I had known this yesterday... I might even let my son and my husband have some of them.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

If you look down under the lightning deals, the savings and something across Amazon has a big bag of Reeses minis for under $10.

q3up1qv8mtc4.gif

They also have this! Only $14.97!

618dduwGwsL._SL1482__zpsh38qq6da.jpg
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    A more light-hearted confession for my American football friends: I LOVE J.J. Watt. And I'm a Bears fan...

unnamed_zpss1pp58hz.jpg

You've made an opening for a confession I've been thinking about for a while. I also love JJ Watt but I'm from WI. BUT I can't stand Aaron Rodgers. I feel like I'm the only person in this state that doesn't worship him.

I like Aaron Rodgers... and I'm a Bears fan. *shame*

So then I might be the only person in the world that doesn't like him

I don't like him, but I admit it's only because I'm a Bears fan. I expect I'd like him if he played for the Bears. However, if you want to give reasons not to like him, I will enjoy them.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    In the past, I've eaten an entire jar of White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter. It's my drug of choice. Literally.

My store was out (said some was supposed to be on the delivery truck scheduled to arrive the next day), I couldn't wait, so I drove to 3 other stores in town with no luck, then drove 45 minutes to the next store that carried it!

I've never heard of this stuff before now and certainly haven't seen it in any stores... but of course now I'm going to be on the hunt for it, probably my next trip to the US.

I see BZAH10 has put up a new shoulder/arm avatar to taunt inspire and motivate me. Lol. I'm glad she posts so often in this thread so I get to see my Dream Shoulder regularly. :)

Hahaha! Thanks for noticing! I only posted a new picture because I was really white and pale in my other picture. Been outside recently and have a bit of color, so I thought I'd update it.

I've been toying with the idea of posting my own shoulder pic just for laughs (which will be totally meaningless to anyone outside of this thread) but it would definitely out-pale your old one as we're on our fifth month of winter here... snowing outside as I type.

I get confused when people change their avatar lol. Someone had your llama pic in a Facebook group I'm in, and I was like "you can't use that picture! That's @ythannah! ".

In other news, we're supposed to get a bit of snow tomorrow too.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

q3up1qv8mtc4.gif

... WTH is that?

So it's noon and I've eaten 1350 calories already... and most of that were 'healthy' foods (give or take 180 calories). I blame PMS. Going to a pizza place tonight and I've already logged the sad spinach salad and grilled chicken I'm going to have to order if I want to stay under my goal... but I have to survive 5 hours without food for that. Going to be tough. Don't really want to go over because I need to save some calories for Sunday.
  • ythannah
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

I get confused when people change their avatar lol. Someone had your llama pic in a Facebook group I'm in, and I was like "you can't use that picture! That's @ythannah! ".

Lol! That's what I get for putting up a pic poached from the net.

And if I'm not mistaken, somebody recently changed her avatar from a masked purple-haired girl to a very pretty brunette...
  • denielle715
    denielle715 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee daily. Sometimes as many as 6-8 cups throughout the day. By the time bedtime comes, I'm wired... So I take melatonin to sleep. Vicious cycle. Because I was up tired as hell... Then need my coffee to get me going... Argh
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

q3up1qv8mtc4.gif

... WTH is that?

So it's noon and I've eaten 1350 calories already... and most of that were 'healthy' foods (give or take 180 calories). I blame PMS. Going to a pizza place tonight and I've already logged the sad spinach salad and grilled chicken I'm going to have to order if I want to stay under my goal... but I have to survive 5 hours without food for that. Going to be tough. Don't really want to go over because I need to save some calories for Sunday.

No frickin' clue, but Amazon has it. Amazon has everything. :D
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The latest mfp Hello Healthy blog: Peep This

Really?
  • ShibaEars
    Options

And if I'm not mistaken, somebody recently changed her avatar from a masked purple-haired girl to a very pretty brunette...

Thanks... The picture is actually a year and a half old, but I haven't changed much lol
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Neither--chocolate is obviously preferable.

I never think of jelly beans as Eastery, but that explains why the bowl of peanut M&Ms in my office has been replaced with jelly beans. I was just happy because I can be easily tempted into grabbing a peanut M&M or 10, and the calories add up fast. Jelly beans can be ignored with little problem.
  • ShibaEars
    Options

Thanks... The picture is actually a year and a half old, but I haven't changed much lol

I do wish I actually had purple hair though
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    One time I really wanted a piece of chocolate cake but there was no way to eat it without going over my calories, so I would take a bite and then spit it out before swallowing.

Then I realized this was approaching eating disorder behavior, and I never did it again.

Also I'm pretty sure it's super damaging to your stomach because your body still releases all the saliva to break down the food. Stupid idea.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options

q3up1qv8mtc4.gif

Oh thank God! haha
  • ythannah
    Options

Pretty easy to achieve, particularly now that the "unnatural" hair colours seem to be trendy again. You can probably get either permanent or wash-out dye.

Not sure how well they cover darker hair though. Might be necessary to do a colour strip first, and I think that's kinda hard on your hair.

I just want a skinny little teal streak.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

I'm thinking of dying my hair black again but add some purple streaks, but it might not be appropriate for a 36yo SAHM. Mostly I'm too cheap to pay for that I think.

Confession - I'm already dreading Easter. We were supposed to stay home but we got invited by my sister in law, and with PMS here I know it's going to be hard to stick to my deficit this week to save calories for it. And I'm peeved about it because I actually had a chance to reach my goal weight this month, after being 2-3 pounds away since last May. Plus it's my birthday in 10 days and we're going to a nice restaurant and that's just too many 'cheat' days in a short amount of time, so I'm stressing out about it.

I realize I stress out too much about food but I can't help it.
  • denielle715
    denielle715 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I'm thinking of dying my hair black again but add some purple streaks, but it might not be appropriate for a 36yo SAHM. Mostly I'm too cheap to pay for that I think.

Confession - I'm already dreading Easter. We were supposed to stay home but we got invited by my sister in law, and with PMS here I know it's going to be hard to stick to my deficit this week to save calories for it. And I'm peeved about it because I actually had a chance to reach my goal weight this month, after being 2-3 pounds away since last May. Plus it's my birthday in 10 days and we're going to a nice restaurant and that's just too many 'cheat' days in a short amount of time, so I'm stressing out about it.

I realize I stress out too much about food but I can't help it.

What's "appropriate" for a 36yo SAHM?
    I'll be 33 next month and am a SAHM... I've had my hair all different colors. And this week I plan on changing my brunette hair to "darkest blue". It's almost black... But it's not. Lol.
    I've had my hair BRIGHT red before, and MAGENTA about a year ago.
    zanxgt1psmke.jpg

I say go for an outrageous color. You only live once! Enjoy your time while you have it. :)