Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I hope my cousin gets A&B charges filed against her for her stupidity. She's 22 with a cheating boyfriend (that she has recently taken back after posting screenshots on FB of his texts to other girls), a newborn baby, thinks she's a bada$$ and gets mad when people tell her to grow up and be a parent. She recently got into a physical altercation with one of the girls that her "man" was cheating on her with.

I also want to confess that I find it amazingly entertaining to read her FB posts with all her swears words. lol

As weird as it sounds I find people like this extremely interesting from a psychology point of view as I majored in psych and criminal justice in college- no wonder I was a corrections officer and now a social worker for the county!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Confession: Stopped in the grocery store to get some healthy snacks for my weekend girls' trip. I pass by the nut butter section and see something called Coconut Macaroon cookie spread. I bought the stuff and opened it here at work to taste it. I will now have to drown the rest as I will eat it all if I do not get it out of my sight. I love coconut and this stuff tastes like coconut pie......smh.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    Here is my April Fools contribution to MFP.

Water Intake

Confession: I found this before I saw it here, and I love it. I cannot wait to see the fireworks. I may have to help things along...

I've been contemplating what to comment and looking for a gif.
    I'm in.

I'll confess to stirring the pot... a water-filled pot, naturally.

But adding the spoon to stir it makes it no longer water, right? :s

Only temporarily ;)
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options

Water Intake

Hilarious! I love this.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »

I now cut and color it myself and I'm much happier! Plus, saving money. I did send her a really nice card to say "Thank You" and a brief explanation of why I stopped coming in. Perhaps if this happens with another client she'll be aware.

Wow, you cut your own hair? That's pretty awesome. I don't think I'd be any good at that.

I do color and highlight my own hair. I think that is about as much as I could do.

I don't really like going to get my hair cut. They never get it to look the way I want it (even after showing pictures of what I would eventually like to have it look like-long with lots of layers). I'm still nice about it and I think I have an okay haircut but it's just not what I'm looking for.

I also cut and color my own hair. No one has been allowed to touch it since I got a botched job when I was 14. So for the last 18 years I've been doing it myself.

I'm so impressed! (And jealous!)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Confession: Stopped in the grocery store to get some healthy snacks for my weekend girls' trip. I pass by the nut butter section and see something called Coconut Macaroon cookie spread. I bought the stuff and opened it here at work to taste it. I will now have to drown the rest as I will eat it all if I do not get it out of my sight. I love coconut and this stuff tastes like coconut pie......smh.

Must find.
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    ethim wrote: »
    Does anyone else play/have a child that plays Minecraft? My son loves it, but I can't get the appeal.

Oh my gosh! YES! Worst than that, he watches other people play it on Youtube...for hours...and hours. I don't get it AT ALL!!

It's lego for the mind...

• aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My son MAKES and WATCHES Youtube videos of playing Minecraft...UGH! I don't get square pigs. lol
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »

Water Intake

Confession: I found this before I saw it here, and I love it. I cannot wait to see the fireworks. I may have to help things along...

I've been contemplating what to comment and looking for a gif.
    I'm in.

I'll confess to stirring the pot... a water-filled pot, naturally.

Does it count toward your water intake if you just stir the water in the pot and don't actually drink it? Are the results dependent on whether or not it's boiling?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Confession - that people actually feel the need to log their water intake and obsess about what counts as water and what doesn't boggles my mind.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Confession - that people actually feel the need to log their water intake and obsess about what counts as water and what doesn't boggles my mind.
    Agreed.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else play/have a child that plays Minecraft? My son loves it, but I can't get the appeal.

My youngest son and his friends love it, but he is 23, so I can't really comment on the "child" part of it. But, I've watched it. It is relaxing and makes you think. I think it's a nice break from all the other games that they play like Black Ops and Grand Theft Auto and all the other new ones out there now.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I just ate 2 spoons of peanut butter, chased with 2 spoons of strawberry jam, while making my daycare kids pb&j sandwiches for lunch...I am a weirdo so I used 4 separate spoons because, I am freaked out about saliva in my pb and jam! LOL

@aStrongerSteph
    d9abbb6166215fda9d340eaf0bb1e58f.jpg
    :wink:
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Agreed....there are other issues out there like salt.....and more salt..LOL...I cheated on my ex and peed in the swimming pool....is this April Fools or not>!?!
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I would love to do yoga, but I'm so afraid I'll fart trying to do some of the poses. The music won't drown it out.

Farting happens most of the other yogis just ignore it. Don't let it stop you.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    I

As for the on time thing... I'm such a freak about being on time that I'd be an hour (or more) early if I was the one driving myself! ;)

Welcome back :)

I tend to show up early to everything. I usually sit in the car until it seems acceptable to go in. The most awkward thing I showed up early for was a wake (a visitation before a funeral, not sure if that's a common term)... It was still only family there. By the time I left, only a handful of other non-family visitors had arrived.

This is me as well. I am always about 45-60 minutes early for work every day. I do this to avoid heavier traffic and to avoid being late (it's kind of a phobia for me to be late-I have nightmares about it). I just hang out in my car until it's time to go in.

Oh plus, I have MY parking spot that I want to get (next to a stairwell on one side so I can park as close to the wall as possible and give myself extra space).

I probably would have been at the wake early as well...

• SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    As weird as it sounds I find people like this extremely interesting from a psychology point of view as I majored in psych and criminal justice in college- no wonder I was a corrections officer and now a social worker for the county!

@LBuehrle8, it's like a wreck...I just have to follow and apparently my family is friends with her for the entertainment as well.

• BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    ethim wrote: »

Oh my gosh! YES! Worst than that, he watches other people play it on Youtube...for hours...and hours. I don't get it AT ALL!!

It's lego for the mind...

Oh, that's a much better answer than my rambling response. It IS Lego for the mind. I'll have to remember that one.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

@LBuehrle8, it's like a wreck...I just have to follow and apparently my family is friends with her for the entertainment as well.

Totally get it- it's like a train wreck and you just can't look away!