Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Confession: I just wanna go back to bed. I bought some snacks thinking I'd go over my calorie goal, but I didn't. :/ I kinda wanted to, but now I'm full.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    The hard hitting questions

Sometimes, I have to ask the hard hitting questions.

Uh oh, people are getting upset! I thought there was something wrong with the thread. I guess I've never seen a thread with that many posts and no avatars. Careful - that might get you banned and we all wouldn't want that!

If it gets to hot, maybe I'll go as SecretAgentLemonade

Well, you're going to have to alert us if you change your name because like I've said before, I cannot even keep up with your avatars! What is this new one? I'll have to go look on your profile page...

sharks_with_frickin_laser_beams_attached_postcard-p239174773458964175trdg_400.jpg

Thank you! Is this related to anything in particular? Some new story line I'm unaware of?

It's related to Dr Evil from Austin Powers. Please watch this trilogy.

Oh, I had no idea either. But I have never seen these movies. I don't usually like these kind of movies. Or Will Farrell movies, etc. Just not my kind of humor. Although for some reason I thought 'water boy' and 'dodgeball' was funny. In parts.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    People, people. You's slippin'!
    I found this on PAGE 4! My first thought which sob got this deleted. lol :smiley:

PS @pofoster21 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I think the MFP site is having issues because this thread has been pretty active today. I just bookmarked it so that I don't have to search for it. Your response made me laugh, though! I think half the posts today have been about panic over where this thread went.

I didn't get how it would end up on page 4 either. I'm assuming everyone is as bored and unproductive on this Friday as I am and all of MFP is busy.
  • ShibaEars
    Options
    Today I was enraged by a banana that wouldn't peel properly. (I tend to get irritated easily.)
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Today I was enraged by a banana that wouldn't peel properly. (I tend to get irritated easily.)

How do you peel them? Peeling from the bottom is always easier. :smile: And it gets rid of that little chunk of nastiness right from the start!
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    HA! For Mother's Day, I asked to go camping. Now my hubby HAS to take me. Win! (And I already booked the camping spot... >:) )

So are you going "glamping"? Or actual sleep in a tent, cook over a fire camping? I grew up with the latter. We LOVED camping as kids! Play in the woods and creeks all day, help cook food over an open fire, sleep in sleeping bags in a tent. When I got older I realized what a load of work that was for my mom and all the other moms there. Camping should be fun; not work. We did cabin camping when our kids were young. I was a much more lazy mom I guess. But, the kids had fun and no one got eaten by a bear.

I booked a cabin at a KOA campground because we don't own a tent. But the cabin is basically just beds. No kitchen, no bathroom, so it should be pretty close to real camping other than not having to sleep on the hard, lumpy, rocky ground. :p

Last time I tried camping, it started raining around midnight. Lasted about 2 hrs in the tent, slept until dawn in the car, then went home. I am not camping-friendly.

ETA: Just "reported" myself to see if we actually broke the thread or if it's a site problem.
  • ShibaEars
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

How do you peel them? Peeling from the bottom is always easier. :smile: And it gets rid of that little chunk of nastiness right from the start!

I tried that once and couldn't get that to work either. Maybe I'll try again with the next one.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

Yes, and Happy Birthday to @pofoster21! I believe they said today was their birthday as well.

Thanks! Mine was actually last Sunday...Easter. First time ever. But apparently it will happen 3 more times into my early 80's if I live that long! I am now 47. ACK! Can't figure out how that happened. I still feel like a kid trying to figure out who I am going to be when I grow up!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Happy Birthday @Francl27 and @pofoster21 happy-birthday-meme.jpg

Thank you!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    [Happy birthday, Francl27!

Happy Birthday! I have no idea how to post a meme or I would add to the pile. With a cake. Enjoy your birthday and don't worry about the calories!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Confession: I had a mini-meltdown with my husband last night when he started talking about one of his college friends that recently lost a bunch of weight using Hitch Fit.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    How does MFP help you?

I only supply the most truest answers.
    How does MFP help you?

I only supply the most truest answers.

Your comment on that thread made me literally laugh out loud.

This was funny!
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    There was a girl at the gym two nights ago who was wearing a tank top that said

Sweating until the Wedding on the front and

08/26/16 on the back..

I couldn't help but think, I HOPE HE'S WORTH ALL THAT GURLLLLL
  • Oberon21
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Okay, so I used to catch up on TMZ before I would leave work as a mental break before jumping in the car to drive home. Now I catch up on this thread. Thanks, MFP, for keeping me from knowing where Kim Kardashian is posing naked or if Khloe is hooking up with Lamar again.

Oh...there were tornados in IL? Maybe this thread isn't too bad after all for helping keep me current.

Does anyone have any updates on Kim Kardashian? :wink:

*edited for accidentally deleting part of this comment before posting. grrr. I can't even make a joke when I try to.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    HA! For Mother's Day, I asked to go camping. Now my hubby HAS to take me. Win! (And I already booked the camping spot... >:) )

So are you going "glamping"? Or actual sleep in a tent, cook over a fire camping? I grew up with the latter. We LOVED camping as kids! Play in the woods and creeks all day, help cook food over an open fire, sleep in sleeping bags in a tent. When I got older I realized what a load of work that was for my mom and all the other moms there. Camping should be fun; not work. We did cabin camping when our kids were young. I was a much more lazy mom I guess. But, the kids had fun and no one got eaten by a bear.

I booked a cabin at a KOA campground because we don't own a tent. But the cabin is basically just beds. No kitchen, no bathroom, so it should be pretty close to real camping other than not having to sleep on the hard, lumpy, rocky ground. :p

Last time I tried camping, it started raining around midnight. Lasted about 2 hrs in the tent, slept until dawn in the car, then went home. I am not camping-friendly.

ETA: Just "reported" myself to see if we actually broke the thread or if it's a site problem.

OMG you guys broke the thread! And the ignore button, and the group search, and the recipe builder…why are you breaking all our stuff???? ;)

Someone flagged this thread as spam for a total of five flags. Since it was flagged before and approved as not being spam, it doesn't disappear, but it does get locked in place and doesn't bump. I removed the flags, everything should work just fine….until you all break it again.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    kgeyser wrote: »

OMG you guys broke the thread! And the ignore button, and the group search, and the recipe builder…why are you breaking all our stuff???? ;)

Someone flagged this thread as spam for a total of five flags. Since it was flagged before and approved as not being spam, it doesn't disappear, but it does get locked in place and doesn't bump. I removed the flags, everything should work just fine….until you all break it again.

We're skilled like that!

Thanks for fixing us.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options

Thank you!! <3

This is the only thread I've ever seen on MFP (possibly on any internet forum, lol) where people have been able to harmoniously disagree, particularly for 350 pages.

I mean, someone can post that they hate XYZ and later someone else posts that they love XYZ and nobody jumps down anybody's throat. It's okay to differ here... you know, just like Real Life.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    Options

Thanks for keeping the ship sailing smooth.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    Options

We're skilled like that!

Thanks for fixing us.

We broke it with our meaningful, insightful, non-judgemental postings. MFP isn't used to that.
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I'm a 35 year old woman, and I LOVE The Vampire Diaries. There. I said it.

I'm a 35 year old woman, and I love "Pretty Little Liars", so no judgment here :)