Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have little interest in, nor affection for animals. Despite quite liking my cat, I glaze over with boredom when i see or hear anything animal related. I fake interest when it is unavoidable. Of course i believe they should all be fed and cared for properly and protected but beyond that, well it's just not very interesting to me.

I confess now that I've admitted to that it may only be a matter of time before someone alludes to this being one of the common traits of a sociopath or psychopath. i guess it's a chance I'll have to take ☺

Well I have no love for cats either, absolutely CRAZY about dogs.... so... does that make me half sociopathic/psychopathic :/
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    I've eaten 2700 calories today. Did not work out. Do not feel guilty as it was a conscious decision. I ate what I wanted when I wanted all day and I feel so satisfied. Gonna sleep like a baby tonight :smile:

Sometimes it's just a really wonderful feeling to let down your hair and not stress about anything for the day! Go you! :)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Great thread everyone! Now that I've caught up to the current posts I can finally post myself. Just getting to this point feels like I've smashed out a huge essay or similar. Like I've done the research required to participate or something.

I confess I cannot stand listening to people eat. It takes me from calm to mad in 10 excruciating seconds.

I confess that I have little interest in, nor affection for animals. Despite quite liking my cat, I glaze over with boredom when i see or hear anything animal related. I fake interest when it is unavoidable. Of course i believe they should all be fed and cared for properly and protected but beyond that, well it's just not very interesting to me.

I confess now that I've admitted to that it may only be a matter of time before someone alludes to this being one of the common traits of a sociopath or psychopath. i guess it's a chance I'll have to take ☺

I don't think it is! Everyone has their interests and lack thereof--My eyes glaze over during most sports, for example, and some people are bored to death with babies while everyone else makes weird cooing sounds over them. I don't think it makes anyone a sociopath or anything like that, since it isn't like they wish harm on them or something... ;)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Confession: I feel like I'm slowly losing control over my eating today, and the little food monster in my head/gut is going to come alive any time now. I just ate an entire bag of microwave popcorn, then followed it with a delicious bowl of chocolate peanut butter oatmeal, and I'm struggling to resist the thought of the Snickers bar that was originally in my "Snack" meal slot and now needs to be canceled because of that huge, unplanned 400 calorie popcorn snack... :'(
  • glutenfreechic
    glutenfreechic Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I confess that if I had to choose just one flavor for my food for the rest of my life, it would be salt and vinegar.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    I confess that if I had to choose just one flavor for my food for the rest of my life, it would be salt and vinegar.

OMG, me too. Salt + vinegar = LOVE.
  • qn4bx9pzg8aifd
    qn4bx9pzg8aifd Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Casual contact with 6 sociopaths seems really plausible. I would need to see how they came up with the hypothesis about 6 serial killers.

Casual contacts with sociopaths has to be frequent, more like six a week! And that is a low ball. The world is full of sociopaths!!

The somewhat creepy refrain of "they're everywhere, they're everywhere!" would seem to be disturbingly applicable (and oh, so unfortunately)... and depending on how much 'maneuvering about' in public one does, it could perhaps be reasoned that any such 'going out' times will often involve at least one casual 'contact' with a sociopath...

A serial killer is defined as having killed a minimum of three people with a cooling off period between each murder.

...and I cannot help wondering just when I'll be able to slip *that* little ditty into casual conversation, at some currently-unknown point in the future (and perhaps much to the freaked-out surprise of whoever happens to have the 'regrettable' distinction of being engaged in conversation with me at the time)... ;P

(Who knew that a Confessions thread would end up adding to my nettle-like -acquisitioned trivia 'arsenal' (a girl can dream... ;P ))... ;)
  • qn4bx9pzg8aifd
    Options
    Confession: I feel like I'm slowly losing control over my eating today, and the little food monster in my head/gut is going to come alive any time now.

Susieq_1994, a rather iconic scene and 'image' from the first installment of the "Aliens" movie franchise just flashed into my mind, when reading the words "the little food monster in my head/gut is going to come alive any time" (!)... ;)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Ok so I went to the sugar thread after getting caught up on this. Sooo not judging but... Does anyone notice that it's like the same 3 or 4 people who blow up these threads? And get all nasty and judgmental? They seem to follow each other around.

I hope they never find their way to this thread.

I didn't read that thread, but I often see a group going thread to thread with their snarky 'expert' replies. There is one dude who is a total tool.

Yep he is the worst. I am pretty sure I know who you mean. I am surprised they let him continue.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Re the sugar thread: sugar might not be inherently bad for you, but it gives me horrible breakouts. I have been over indulging for the past month and everyday there is another bump or two.

Cheese does that to me. I don't eat much sugar per se but I do eat too many carbs overall.
  • 1riley0208
    1riley0208 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    I ate over half a carton of ice cream in one sitting last week

• qn4bx9pzg8aifd
    edited April 2015
    Options

OMG, me too. Salt + vinegar = LOVE.

glutenfreechic and Susieq_1994, if it were possible for humans to have any sort of carbon credits -like 'exchange', via which we could 'trade' 'credits' for various food-consumptive and flavor-based 'preferences', I would gladly apportion my 'allotment' of salt and vinegar 'taste credits' to you both, to split and utilize/trade-back-in-forth, and in whatever manner you so chose... ;)

(...though it would probably be best that I not relinquish 100% of such (one never knows if/when/how one's sense of taste might happen to 'up and suddenly like' or otherwise prefer some taste one was not previously 'a fan' of... I suppose I should keep one 'credit' around, 'just in case'... ;) ))
  • 1riley0208
    1riley0208 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ice cream is my weak spot and I could eat that in one sitting myself
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I have a confession. I fancy the pants off of one of the personal trainers at my gym. He can deadlift and squat like a beast. I imagine his butt is as firm as a ripe peach.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    lalabrucey wrote: »
    If I go to someones house and their toilet paper hangs down the back against the wall, I change it so it cascades over the top instead...oh it feels good confessing!

On a board I used to read, there was a woman who had a houseguest for several days. Every time she went in the bathroom, the toilet paper was flipped around to hang off the back. She'd put it back to normal, and next time she'd go in, it was flipped again. The first day, she posted about it just as a wow, this is weird, kind of thing. By the third day she was nearing a breakdown, because she was too afraid to flat out ask why the guest was doing it, but refused to back down and stop turning it back how she wanted it. It blew up into a giant debate about whether the person was OCD or just screwing with her for their own amusement.
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I have a confession. I fancy the pants off of one of the personal trainers at my gym. He can deadlift and squat like a beast. I imagine his butt is as firm as a ripe peach.

A firm ripe peach butt is a thing of beauty and should be savored. ;)
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

A firm ripe peach butt is a thing of beauty and should be savored. ;)

It's beginning to be the reason I spend so much time there.
  • ohgeeque
    ohgeeque Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    This week I learned that the only thing worse than a bra that is too small is one that is too big. I swear that I am losing all of my weight from my chest.
  • lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 243 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    lalabrucey wrote: »
    If I go to someones house and their toilet paper hangs down the back against the wall, I change it so it cascades over the top instead...oh it feels good confessing!

LOL! If they're one of those people who obsess over the direction their toilet paper is facing, I can just imagine their bewilderment! I'm imagining an angry woman/man coming out of the bathroom and yelling "Okay, which of you clowns turned the toilet paper over?!" and getting blank stares in return... The mystery of the turning toilet paper :D

Haha! Never thought about this - thats a hilarious scenario! Imagine two of us out there in the world clashing ROFL!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    ohgeeque wrote: »
    This week I learned that the only thing worse than a bra that is too small is one that is too big. I swear that I am losing all of my weight from my chest.

Urgh, bras are the bane of my existence at the moment. I REALLY need new ones but refuse to buy any until I've lost more weight as they're so bloody expensive. In the meantime, I've been wearing a tight vest top under my clothes to keep the bra in place. My boobs are so unruly at the moment.