Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My new favorite dessert = 100g ricotta cheese, sprinkled w both sugar and salt.

I don't think this is so much a confession as a declaration... Psyched it's so good!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    For those that are following and care :wink: - the people accepted the second offer on the house! As long as all the mortgage/inspection/misc. stuff works out I will have possession in a couple months. I'm really excited about it :smiley:

Fantastic, so happy for you. Keep us posted! :)
  • mpovlsen
    mpovlsen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.

I got a tummy tuck years ago. I had the doctor put the drain tube above my "lady stuff" and not on my sides to avoid getting dog ears. Unfortunately my lady stuff took all the drainage and I need that removed. I suggest drain tube on the side and deal with dog ears.

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Do we know what happened to Tincanonastring? I've been wondering.

He's been traveling
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I just killed a spider on my food scale that appeared to climb out from behind the on/off button. I'm now terrified that there are spiders living inside my food scale. I'm seriously thinking of throwing it away and buying a new one, even though it is an expensive one.

ETA: Just so this doesn't seem insanely irrational, I once found a colony of redbacks living in the body of a milkshake maker at work. There's precedent, people!!!

When I was taking the plastic off of my air conditioner the other day, a huge spider crawled out from somewhere in there. I considered pushing the air conditioner out of the wall and letting it smash on the ground. I'm still paranoid to sit on that side of the room.

Here's a spider story for you that a teacher once told me. A woman bought a cactus plant, and a few days later, it started pulsating. She called someone - a friend, maybe, I don't remember - and they told her to get out of the room right away. As soon as she did, there was a popping sound. The cactus had exploded, and there were baby tarantulas everywhere. Most likely, this is an urban legend...but I'm not taking any chances. No cacti for me.

I think I'd go crazy if I saw that. I'd have to move living spaces or something.

I have problems with large groupings of bugs. Swarms of ants eating food from a picnic and things like that drive me crazy.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    12pm: *me prelogging food for supper* "Ahh yes, this will be healthy, and lovely and in my goal... And prelogging will help ensure I stick to it!"

6:30pm: *delete, delete, delete... Adds three beers in healthy meal's place*

There are many days when my food diary is blank for dinner. Because beer.
  • HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    12pm: *me prelogging food for supper* "Ahh yes, this will be healthy, and lovely and in my goal... And prelogging will help ensure I stick to it!"

There are many days when my food diary is blank for dinner. Because beer.

• ddrhellbunny
    ddrhellbunny Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I tried to go play ddr today but the place I go to was closed for a private event. An hour wasted driving there and back to come home and eat cheesecake and cereal. pfft feel like crap about it. I KNEW I was mad, didn't care.

Doesn't help I am pmsing. Now I am bloated and going to have some SERIOUS water weight tomorrow.

Woooo, just gets better and better. oh well, I can stay within my weekly goal as long as I stay within my calories the rest of the week. So all in all, could be worse. haha.

Back to reading webcomics!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    mistypile wrote: »
    Confession: I am super happy that one particular person is not posting on here anymore. I love this thread!

She'll be back. I said that last time and *poof* a fight appeared. Shhhhhhh

I feel like I know you people or you can hear my thoughts. Because I know we're referring to the same poster.

• MoHousdon
    Options
    There was a poptart thread I saw on here a while back, and ever since then I have been wanting a poptart. The weird thing is I DON'T EVEN LIKE POPTARTS! I've always found them rather cardboard-y. Why do I want one?

Brown Sugar and Cinnamon or Frosted Strawberry. You'll thank me later haha :wink:

My favorites so far are Wild Cherry, Gingerbread, & Peanut Butter. The Cookie Dough & Confetti Cupcake are also good.

I had a Wild Cherry Poptart pack tonight with Ben & Jerry's Garcia ice cream in the middle.

So jealous. I've never even HEARD of these flavors. The ones we can buy here in Saudi Arabia are: Unfrosted Strawberry, Unfrosted Blueberry, The End. :'(

I'm extremely boring when it comes to food, but unfrosted strawberry toasted is my favorite pop tart flavor. So good with a little melted butter.

• smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    cnadiger wrote: »
    Last night all I ate for dinner was a donut. Wasn't planned that way. After I got home from work & the gym, did the dishes and walked the dog I sat visiting with my mom until almost 10:00 and then it was bedtime.

So yay! I was under my calorie goal, but whoops! That wasn't healthy lol.

Also, can someone tell me the correct spelling: is it donut or doughnut? Or are both acceptable?

Canada: doughnut
    US: donut

Canada: Timmy's

FIFY ;)

I am about the ONLY Canadian who cannot stand Timmies. McDonalds coffee is far superior and Timmies microwaves their frozen doughnuts. Disgusting! I don't think I have been to a Tim Hortons since I worked at one 8 years ago. I did work at a bakery a couple of years ago and our fresh fried doughnuts were to die for (ironic).
    You are not the only one. I originally posted the following "Sometimes I feel as if I am the only Canadian that despises everything about that place.". and the edited my post after reading yours since I prematurely posted before catching up on here.

• smashley_mashley
    edited April 2015
    Options
    double post
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I'm just gonna throw this out there - y'all can hate on me later.

Toasted buttered poptarts. Yep, butter them up like a piece of toast. I haven't had poptarts in years because I can't moderate when it comes to this.

See previous post.
  • Jazzybrass
    Jazzybrass Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have a very bad habit of eating all my calories before 2/3 in the afternoon. Sometimes, I eat it all before 8am :blush:
  • smashley_mashley
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I love this thread for food ideas. I just finished my jar of White Chocolate Wonderful which I discovered on here and have my jar of Dark Chocolate Dreams on order. I am definitely going to be buying poptarts but will wait until my surgery/recovery and will definitely be making ice cream sandwich with them as well. As for the poptarts vs. Strudel debate, I like both. Part of me also wants to try the gummy bears with the sugar substitute to get the plumbing moving again despite the warnings the reviewers gave.

I am also craving donuts from the Italian Bakery.... soo good. They also have the best sheet cake. It is the only "store bought" cake I will eat because it is so liquor laden that it squeezes out when you press it with a fork.

Also, the store was out of the battery I needed for my food scale. Not too happy about it.

Edited for autocorrect
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options

I laughed out loud. I've done this so many times.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I am embarrased when I say that I just bought a bikini and think I look really good in it.
  • ShibaEars
    edited April 2015
    Options
    cnadiger wrote: »
    Last night all I ate for dinner was a donut. Wasn't planned that way. After I got home from work & the gym, did the dishes and walked the dog I sat visiting with my mom until almost 10:00 and then it was bedtime.

So yay! I was under my calorie goal, but whoops! That wasn't healthy lol.

Also, can someone tell me the correct spelling: is it donut or doughnut? Or are both acceptable?

Canada: doughnut

Canada: Timmy's

FIFY ;)

I am about the ONLY Canadian who cannot stand Timmies. McDonalds coffee is far superior and Timmies microwaves their frozen doughnuts. Disgusting! I don't think I have been to a Tim Hortons since I worked at one 8 years ago. I did work at a bakery a couple of years ago and our fresh fried doughnuts were to die for (ironic).
    You are not the only one. I originally posted the following "Sometimes I feel as if I am the only Canadian that despises everything about that place.". and the edited my post after reading yours since I prematurely posted before catching up on here.

I don't drink coffee, but I do really like their steeped tea, and it's not a bad price. I'm not big on the doughnuts, but I won a free one in Roll Up The Rim (last night's dinner).

ETA: At least two dozen drinks (larges) and all I won was one stinkin doughnut.
  • ShibaEars
    Options
    I am embarrased when I say that I just bought a bikini and think I look really good in it.

Why? You go out and rock that bikini!
  • etheridgetracy1
    etheridgetracy1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I too am a a spanx supporter, lol. I don't know if it really hides much, lol, but it makes me feel better somehow.