Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

[/quote]
    I can't believe it's already May. What's everyone's life goals for May?

Mine are to not weigh myself at all this month (cause the longest I've gone in the last three years without weighing myself is two weeks) and to not self harm at all this month.

My goal is to get back on the weight loss track! I was 1.6 lbs from my goal weight then stress and sadness took over and I put on 5 lbs. I promised myself starting today new month back on track!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Thanks. Yes it's me. It's not good. We are scheduling a date to put him down next month, if he can be ok that long. He is not in pain and is happy as can be but his condition is deteriorating and the vet is worried one day he will fall down and break something or lay down and not be able to get up. The month is for me to spend time with him and adjust to the idea. I am heartbroken and sick over it. I have spent the last week in tears. But it's the right thing to do and I don't want to ever see him in pain. So thanks for asking and I will let you all know when it happens... And hopefully I can keep it together until then.

Every time I read about this is makes me teary. I'm so sorry you are going through this. I hope you can keep it together too but I would totally understand if you couldn't. I know I wouldn't be able to. :(

Thanks. I appreciate it.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    caddir wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    And luckily, she always offers the uneaten bits to our boyfriend first, and he rarely says no, so I don't embarrass myself with a hoover impression (however much i might want to).

Is this a typo or a reference to some boyfriend-sharing scheme? Like, are you confessing to being a member of a harem? Lol.

not a typo. We are a closed polyamorous triad. Wasn't intended to be a confession lol. Definitely not a harem. The first line of my post references my girlfriend.

Good for you coming out on a site like this. I was part of a triad once, for a little while and it didn't work for me, but I know some people who are really happy. Honesty is the key thing. :smiley:

My cousin is in a very long term polyamorous triad but had apparently tried to keep it quiet from the family (who tend towards the religious). Funniest conversation I ever had was with him. By way of background, my whole extended family is in the USA, I was born and grew up in Australia. In 2009 I went to the States for a year and caught up with the family. Said cousin picked me up from his mum's house where I was staying and we were driving up to his place. In the car on the way:

Him: So, I've spoken with the girls and we decided that we could let you in on something. Xxxx is not really yyyy and my flatmate, we're all in a relationship and have been for a really long time.

Me: .... yeah, I know.

Him: WHAT? How did you know?

Me: My mum told me.

Him: How the heck does your mom know????

Me: Your mum told her!

Him: MY MOM DOESN'T KNOW!!!??

Me: Dude... I'm from halfway around the world and even *I* knew. it's cool. No one cares.

I confess I am fascinated by this. I have many questions. I shall refrain.
  • harioktavianto86
    harioktavianto86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hellow guys, i'm new here and just starting a several days of my lose weight program, well i have something to confess, call me delusion but everytime i work out or do the hot yoga session and feel already down i always imagine there's a guy my "wish i could know him" looking at me and give some support... Well sounds creepy but it does work on me to bring my mood back..
  • shannonbun
    shannonbun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I set out with the intention of letting myself go over calories today, but it's caused me such anxiety. Had meatballs and pasta--which were amazing, and worth it--and then my roommate got me a chocolate chip cannoli. And I snacked on a donut. And chocolate covered pretzels. And 1/4 of a blueberry bagel. And a snack bag of potato chips.

I just feel gross. Maybe this'll kick my metabolism into gear, because since going down to 1,400 calories per MFP's automated change, weight is coming off like .2 every 2 days. I'm set for -2lb a week, so that's a pretty big change. Haven't shifted weight much in 2 weeks (plus or minus a pound)
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I am seriously considering having a second sloppy joe sandwich because the first one was so good, but then the angel on my shoulder is all "That's how you got so fat in the first place, dumbasss!" Sigh.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I suddenly got a craving for Thin Mints. They are my favorite GS cookie and I haven't had any in a long time. I Googled generic cookies and saw that Keebler makes them. I looked up where they are sold and I will be buying some soon.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Hellow guys, i'm new here and just starting a several days of my lose weight program, well i have something to confess, call me delusion but everytime i work out or do the hot yoga session and feel already down i always imagine there's a guy my "wish i could know him" looking at me and give some support... Well sounds creepy but it does work on me to bring my mood back..

Welcome. I do something similar as motivation. More about how hot I'll look for some fantasy guy. Which is pretty much all there is for me...fantasy!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Oh btw, for anyone wondering. I got a job offer this morning. It's going to be amazing walking out of this place in a couple of weeks with my paycheck, and 100 hours of vacation time in a check too. WOOT WOOT

Fantastic, AOJ. So happy for you.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    So it's been a month. Do we think tincanonastring is coming back? This would be the time!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    So it's been a month. Do we think tincanonastring is coming back? This would be the time!

Maybe he is lost in a pile of peeps!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Mpol2 wrote: »

Maybe he is lost in a pile of peeps!

I think he's gone :( I've seen him pop up on other threads here and there.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

I saw him in a sugar thread the other day. Might have scared him off :(
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Celebratory dinner, HUGE CHEESEBURGER, CRINKLE CUT FRIES, MARGARITA, DRAFT BEER, BEER BATTERED DEEP FRIED PICKLES, and COTTON CANDY BLIZZARD FROM DAIRY QUEEN. because i'm worth it. I run to the gym, work out then run back. I'll burn these kcals.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

I saw him in a sugar thread the other day. Might have scared him off :(

I wondered as well. This thread got very "female" a few times and then the last time he came on was the last time 'she who shall not be named' showed up and again nearly started a fight. He never returned (but then again...neither did she). Maybe we could start some gossip!
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Celebratory dinner, HUGE CHEESEBURGER, CRINKLE CUT FRIES, MARGARITA, DRAFT BEER, BEER BATTERED DEEP FRIED PICKLES, and COTTON CANDY BLIZZARD FROM DAIRY QUEEN. because i'm worth it. I run to the gym, work out then run back. I'll burn these kcals.
    Congratulations, by the way!!! And that sounds absolutely delicious. Can't deny my jealousy. Ever since I saw that Dairy Queen commercial I've been wanting to try the cotton candy blizzard!
  • Oberon21
    Options

I assume you don't mean you are planning to do that tonight. The resulting mess when you throw up all that food could be quite disgusting.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    The pre-post poop weight happened again this AM. I am usually good about purging everything BEFORE weighing just once... .6 lbs. And I DID log the weight loss (which was a 1.2 lbs loss from 2-3 days ago). TMI, I know...

Also, Brookshire Dark Chocolate Acai Blueberry things are the debil.

Have you tried the new granola clusters? Those are yummy!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

Nice! That sounds amazing!!
  • qn4bx9pzg8aifd
    qn4bx9pzg8aifd Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Oh btw, for anyone wondering. I got a job offer this morning. It's going to be amazing walking out of this place in a couple of weeks with my paycheck, and 100 hours of vacation time in a check too. WOOT WOOT

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, AOJ !!! :)