Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• RebeccaP1972
    RebeccaP1972 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I weigh more now than when I first started (Man thats tough to admit) :neutral: but I am working to get it back off.
  • mls100771
    mls100771 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I weigh myself before and after using the toilet... you know... for scientific purposes!
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Confessions...
    I took 2 rides on Saturday. One for exercise and weight loss. The second so I could eat what I wanted before the fight. On Sat I was about 4,000 mg over on sodium!
    Even with all of the weekend riding I did, I am 2lbs heavier today from all that extra salt.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those people who take selfies and post them on Facebook now. Scary thought.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    My confession is I'm so pissed off at the passive aggressive stuff my ex is pulling - trying to prevent my kids who live with me most of the time from seeing me at Christmas this year that I think I'm spending money on an attorney..

And I went ahead and treated myself and had a new kind of hard cider (New to me) Sonoma pear cider. Good stuff. "The Pitchfork" deliscious.

It sounds like you have primary custody. Isn't holidays outlined in your divorce/custody agreement?

Yes and I'm enforcing it. It is very clear. His approach was just very underhanded and vindictive. I'm much better today now that I've pulled out the legal paperwork :)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    Ameengyrl wrote: »
    I recently changed my activity level to sedentary and I'm given 1700 a day... I admit my logging isn't as tight because I hate seeing I'm in the red! I gotta figure this out!

I wish I was given 1,700 before exercise. That's close to my maintenance amount. The pains of being short...

Mine is closer to 1500 before exercise.
    zbb2dea74trs.gif
    ptx7gjiahox2.gif
    h6v4xe78eggq.gif
  • m1xm0d3
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Yes and I'm enforcing it. It is very clear. His approach was just very underhanded and vindictive. I'm much better today now that I've pulled out the legal paperwork :)

Awesome. No need to get your feathers ruffled for no good reason. Especially when xmas is near 7 months away... He was probably having a bad day and wanted to spread some of his misery to those he 'thought' he could affect. Hopefully today he has come to his senses. If not pull out that trump card! lmao
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    I'll admit, I didn't really care about the fight one way or the other. Been marathoning UFC instead.

MMA > Boxing

MayPac reminded me how boring the sport of boxing is.

Basically, this fight would have been fight of the century 6-7 years ago before Pacquiao got knocked out twice. Floyds got no power in his punches, he racks up points just by blocking and countering. he doesn't fight to win, he fights to go to the judges, who he has paid off.
  • m1xm0d3
    edited May 2015
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    I'll admit, I didn't really care about the fight one way or the other. Been marathoning UFC instead.

MMA > Boxing

MayPac reminded me how boring the sport of boxing is.

Basically, this fight would have been fight of the century 6-7 years ago before Pacquiao got knocked out twice. Floyds got no power in his punches, he racks up points just by blocking and countering. he doesn't fight to win, he fights to go to the judges, who he has paid off.

I'll co-sign on that. It for sure wasn't boxing. More like DWTS. Both of them fought scared and with reservations. jab jab tuck & hide.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I'm one of those people who take selfies and post them on Facebook now. Scary thought.

Are they duck face selfies? ;) haha
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Oh btw, for anyone wondering. I got a job offer this morning. It's going to be amazing walking out of this place in a couple of weeks with my paycheck, and 100 hours of vacation time in a check too. WOOT WOOT

I skipped through a ridiculous number of posts--speaking of which, confession, I haven't managed to read every post in this thread!--so missed this before. Congratulations!

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options

I can't manage to take a decent selfie! I was all set to do so (and post it on Facebook) after my race on Saturday, but could only get a head and shoulders shot and that didn't really work for my purposes. Next time I'm learning to use my phone camera in advance!
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    Ameengyrl wrote: »
    I recently changed my activity level to sedentary and I'm given 1700 a day... I admit my logging isn't as tight because I hate seeing I'm in the red! I gotta figure this out!

I wish I was given 1,700 before exercise. That's close to my maintenance amount. The pains of being short...

Mine is closer to 1500 before exercise.
    zbb2dea74trs.gif
    ptx7gjiahox2.gif
    h6v4xe78eggq.gif

I actually just looked it up: MFP gives me 1,200 before exercise and 1,570 to maintain. *cries*

IIFYM gives me 1,370 for exercise 5 days/week (1,411 for 6) and a TDEE of about 1,800. For sedentary, my TDEE is 1,500.
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    the amount of beer i drink some weekends sets me back a week

Happens to me too! I find that I'm much better if I log my drinks as I'm drinking, so I see the numbers change. Sometimes I workout so I can drink and be under my calories for the day.
  • HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I went over my cals Saturday by *at least* 4,000... used the excuse that it was "the last weekend of my twenties"...

Thing is, Saturday morning I was only 1.6 lbs from my goal weight... and my goal was to be that weight by Wednesday for my birthday :/

Ah well... Still could happen I suppose, but I'll not hold my breath. It was a lovely weekend, though.
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Almost yelled 'take your screaming kids out' during the movie. Get a babysitter, people.

This would piss me off

I go to the movies a lot, like at times almost weekly, and I always try and go on off peak times because people piss me off lol

In other news:

IT'S FIGHT NIGHT and I am so excited I have been trying to sleep off and on since last night and barely can......I am the crazy person heading to the bar SEVEN hours before the main event to make sure I get a good seat!!

#TEAMPACMAN

Have a good night everyone!!

What a sh*tstorm.

How convenient that he had a shoulder injury, but failed to let anyone know before MOUNTAINS of money was bet on him?

I watched tons of boxing in the 80s & 90s...you know, when there were these things called "knockdowns" and "knockouts"

I'll never watch another fight. All hype, no substance. Mayweather is now 48-0 (not including the 3 women, I assume) and he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. He just runs, clutches & grabs. Pathetic.

• xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    doublepost
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm desperately behind, but I wanted to check in and say hi.

I found out on Saturday that my dad most likely has cancer. He also was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. The prognosis is good, but he will be having surgery in the next few weeks to remove the tumors.

Obviously, I'm kind of a wreck right now. :(
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    <
    My avatar is of the lightsaber I built a couple of weeks ago, HAPPY STAR WARS DAY!

MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU ALL!
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    My confession is that i really really want to lose some weight and i know exactly what i need to do to do it but i can never find the motivation to get up and do it. I Just had a baby 2 mnts ago and im the biggest i have ever been in my whole life and i feel like im disgusting my husband(even though im not he tells me how much he loves my body all the time), SO im making a pledge to really do it this time, not only for myself but for my son so i can live a loooong time to see him grow

I initially read this as "2 minutes ago" and my first thought was, wow this gal's really motivated! Lol.

Congratulations on your new baby and welcome to MFP... if you take a peek around the boards you'll find tons of posts from very ordinary folks (including new mums) who are successfully losing weight... so YOU CAN DO IT TOO.

Re Autocorrect: For some bizarre reason, every time I started to type "texting" in my phone, one of the suggestions autocorrect would come up with is "rectum". Seriously?? That's a word in common use in texting? (Anyway, the phone has since learned my text habits and no longer suggests that one.)

This type of thing happens to me all the time! I was texting my son that I left something on his "porch" and it changed it to "porcupine". Pretty sure "porch" is a much more common word. Then I used the word "also", which was changed to "silo". Really? Porcupines and silos are used more? Funny, but I am careful to proof read before sending.