Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    I hate the word "delicious." It sounds so stupid to me. Especially when a guy says it.

I also hate when people say (or type) nom nom nom to indicate that something is delicious.

I have no idea why these things bother me.........

My better half insists that you cannot use the word "delicious" to describe beverages.
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    AllTheNoms wrote: »
    I used to make butter sandwiches. Butter? Good. Bread? Good.

It really is a wonder how I ended up overweight.

I used to put butter on bread and then a mound of parmesan cheese and toast it in the toaster oven. Yum. Especially good on english muffins.

You really shouldn't be giving me ideas. I am not creative enough to come up with this stuff on my own.

lol well this thread will be dangerous for you. Godspeed :)
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I hate the word "delicious." It sounds so stupid to me. Especially when a guy says it.

I also hate when people say (or type) nom nom nom to indicate that something is delicious.

My better half insists that you cannot use the word "delicious" to describe beverages.

There's a song that I think is funny that starts "your booty is delicious", so if that word is used around me, I will immediately start singing it.
  • ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Confession 1: I totally skipped my workout yesterday because when I did it on Monday it made my cramps 3x worse :(

Confession 2: I woke up way too late this morning to go for my run - I'm too embarrassed to run after 7am because then there are too many people around to see me. So that's two days with no exercise...
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I feel like my sisters judge the fact that I do pole fitness, and it annoys me. They have both told me that I can't buy a pole and put it in the house, but one day in the near future (once a sale comes around) I am going to put a pole up and they're just going to have to deal with it.

I wish I had the courage to do this (I even looked into a local class) but I have a fear of falling--sit-ups on a Yoga ball scares me unless I have a stand behind it just in case I roll back too far. Good for you!

When I first bought my exercise ball, that's all I did with it - climb on it and roll around on the floor, falling multiple times and laughing my a** off. I still do it from time to time :smiley:

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,721 Member
    Options
    Confession: The guys from Supernatural are going to be in my state, about 6 hours away from me this weekend and I really really want to drive over to see them. Sometimes, younger girls try to make me feel weird for liking those guys, but then I have to say - hey, those guys are MY age!

Please tell me you're going! I LOVE those guys. Especially Jensen Ackles. AKA Dean Winchester. :p

• prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    sometimes i make my diary private when i know im going to pig out on food so others wont see what ive eaten. no judgement though right
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    ethim wrote: »
    Confession 1: I totally skipped my workout yesterday because when I did it on Monday it made my cramps 3x worse :(

Confession 2: I woke up way too late this morning to go for my run - I'm too embarrassed to run after 7am because then there are too many people around to see me. So that's two days with no exercise...

That's alright. Now you've had a couple rest days and will be fresh & ready to go for your next workout!
  • caryb2015
    caryb2015 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    As much as I care about losing weight to be healthy...

I confess more than anything I want to be hot again.

Messed.

Not messed at all. My fitness motivation is easily more than 50% aesthetic and I'm sure there are many, many other folks here who feel the same way.

And a heckuva lot of my current appearance-related motivation is due to my stepdaughter's upcoming wedding. If I'm going to be "on display", even peripherally, I want to look like "someone who works out". Especially for the ex. >:) Now how shallow and immature is that?

Not shallow in my world at all. I lost 100 lbs. in preparation for having a sex life again after nearly 20 years of chastity.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    sometimes i make my diary private when i know im going to pig out on food so others wont see what ive eaten. no judgement though right

My diary is open but I stopped publishing the 'has completed her diary' posts. Quite sure nobody ever looks at my diary now.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Confession: I'm that *kitten* on Facebook that calls you out when you post a fake quote. Friends, family acquaintances... no one is safe from my fact-checking. No Uncle Jerry, I'm sorry. Thomas Jefferson did not say that about gun control.

I will shamelessly Snopes people my newsfeed, too. I have no problem letting someone know they're posting stupid *kitten*.

Right here with you guys.....why post something you saw without knowing if it is actually true or not? Stupid......

I've done that too... I always check snopes and just post the link, lol.

I used to cut and paste links to show people their own foolishness, but I'm on an outdated version of Firefox (and too lazy to fix it) and there's a conflict with Facebook, so I can't cut and paste in the comments. I'm forced to type out any links I want to reference.

Confession: I'm such an *kitten* with my need to correct disinformation that I will type out full links, sometimes a hundred characters long, into comments because dammit(!), someone on the internet is wrong!

They can't put anything on the internet that's not true.
    px3yj31qj2sk.gif
    It always amazes me how many people keep posting stupid stuff long after it's been shown to be false! I immediately jump to snopes.

The one that constantly amazes me is when the "I hereby revoke half the crap I agreed to in the facebook TOS by posting this legally worthless wall of text on my wall, because I seem to have a disorder that causes me to forget the dozen people who tell me it's a scam every 3 months when I post it like I've never seen it before" thing happens.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Confession: Friday is my boss' last day and I'm really looking forward to it because a) he annoys the carp out of me and b) we get cake.

Hilarious visual of a rather large carp plopping out of your hind end. :p Sorry.

Cody%20Chronomid%20Carp_zps9rosmfn3.jpg

Confession #1 It really wasn't a typo. My 2 1/2 year old is a sponge these days. Last week, my daughter, my dog and I were going outside to play and the dog was hopping around like crazy because, well, she's crazy. So I threw her frisbee in the yard to get her out of the way & she jumped right up the 5 foot rock retaining wall. I said "holy crap". Guess what the next 2 words out of my daughters mouth were. I'm really watching my language now

Confession #2 Fish (just like your carp) creep me out. I do not like to swim in lakes because of I'm afraid one will touch me

• JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    There's a new muscle vs fat thread, and a certain user there makes my blood boil. If I ever see that user in public, I'd stare at him or her very angrily.

Muscle vs Fat

^^^ and that is how you link to a thread when you reference one, so everyone can see the train wreck unfold.

I refuse to even read that thread.

I'm not seeing the point to a lot of them anymore. Had someone wish a heart attack on me yesterday because I mentioned that ketchup and baked beans have sugar added to them. Starting to wonder if MFP gets the same troll influx that other sites get around school vacations?
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Okay, confession time. I have been overeating by 500-1300 calories over my goal various days over the past couple of weeks. I'm refusing to call it binge eating because I don't want to break my six months binge eating free streak (and it doesn't fit the definition of binge eating, but it is definitely overeating.) I have been logging but not completing my logs because I don't want people to see.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Confession #1 It really wasn't a typo. My 2 1/2 year old is a sponge these days. Last week, my daughter, my dog and I were going outside to play and the dog was hopping around like crazy because, well, she's crazy. So I threw her frisbee in the yard to get her out of the way & she jumped right up the 5 foot rock retaining wall. I said "holy crap". Guess what the next 2 words out of my daughters mouth were. I'm really watching my language now

When my daughter was about that age, we were looking out the window and our dog ran by. She said, "Where the hell does he think he's going?!" To which her dad replied, "Wonder where the hell she got that from." You definitely have to be careful, everything will be repeated, many times, at the most inopportune moments.

It's funny how moments like that stand out in my memory. She's 21 now!
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options

Lol we all have those weird things that bother us. I can't think of any off the top of my head but I will confess that I think the word delicious is kinda sexy.

Yes we all have weird things that bother us. Or at least I know I do. I cannot stand to hear grown women refer to their periods as "Aunt Flo". That sounds sofa king stupid.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

When my daughter was about that age, we were looking out the window and our dog ran by. She said, "Where the hell does he think he's going?!" To which her dad replied, "Wonder where the hell she got that from." You definitely have to be careful, everything will be repeated, many times, at the most inopportune moments.

Hahaha that's awesome. I'm actually shocked that my kids don't swear, considering who they live with.
  • 2tew
    2tew Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am about to take the dive! I have been creeping this site since the very beginning. It makes me laugh out loud.

Haven't been brave enough to join in...But I guess the waters fine! I must admit that the links to the other discussions distracts me from reading this one (which I prefer) but confession time I can't resist.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

Yep. Told my son we could not stop for ice cream on the way to day care (7:45am) the other day and he stared forlornly out the window. Under his breath, barely audible, I heard, "Dammit."
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

Yep. Told my son we could not stop for ice cream on the way to day care (7:45am) the other day and he stared forlornly out the window. Under his breath, barely audible, I heard, "Dammit."

Haha those are both great! I have no kids yet but I have many younger siblings and I always cracked up when they learned a new bad word but had no idea what it meant!