Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• littleboopy
    littleboopy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Confession: The guys from Supernatural are going to be in my state, about 6 hours away from me this weekend and I really really want to drive over to see them. Sometimes, younger girls try to make me feel weird for liking those guys, but then I have to say - hey, those guys are MY age!
    Lucky! I would go!! I love those men too! We have had a few different actors come to my area and I was always too chicken to go to try to get a peak! Lol
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    John Travolta was recently in Columbus, Ohio filming a movie really close to where I work downtown and a couple of women would go try and track him down on their lunch breaks and I'd scoff at this.

Confession- Secretly I wanted to go with them but couldn't bring myself to admit it openly
  • SuzyH
    SuzyH Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it just doesn't matter to me. I know what eating a certain food will to the scale and I JUST DONT CARE (at the moment). Then afterwards I feel terrible and realize it probably wasn't worth it... But before I have my eating party, it's all I can think of and the drive is so intense it's crazy. When this happens, I don't even log it. I don't WANT to even remember it. There are times when I just don't want to stop.
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    As much as I care about losing weight to be healthy...

I confess more than anything I want to be hot again.

Messed.

Not messed at all... A powerful motivation, and one that's widely shared even if we don't admit it.
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Dinner last night put me over by 850 calories. I kind of regret it. I need to get better at eating in restaurants.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Mpol2 wrote: »

Messed.

Not messed at all... A powerful motivation, and one that's widely shared even if we don't admit it.

So very true!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm that *kitten* on Facebook that calls you out when you post a fake quote. Friends, family acquaintances... no one is safe from my fact-checking. No Uncle Jerry, I'm sorry. Thomas Jefferson did not say that about gun control.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I have a friend on FB who changes her profile picture and cover photo every other day, I think she does it to get 'likes'.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm that *kitten* on Facebook that calls you out when you post a fake quote. Friends, family acquaintances... no one is safe from my fact-checking. No Uncle Jerry, I'm sorry. Thomas Jefferson did not say that about gun control.

I will shamelessly Snopes people my newsfeed, too. I have no problem letting someone know they're posting stupid *kitten*.
  • MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    yesimpson wrote: »
    I just used shark week to justify a 500 calorie muffin, even though I usually judge women who blame their overeating on bodily functions.

I need to start using this phrase. It speaks to my heart.

My colleague blamed her chocolate pretzel breakfast this morning on having 'fallen to the Communists'.

I didn't get it til I Googled it.

I googled it and I still don't get it...

TOM - Communists are also called "reds".

[.img] <http://reactiongifs.com/?p=23846&gt; [/img]

Duh. Idiot.

Gah. I can't even post a gif right...Idiot!

• TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I don't mind drinking my calories. I think food prep/eating/cleaning up is a time waster and pita and would be thrilled if food came in a one-a-day pill form so I could pop one and be done with it. But it doesn't. So I won't.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I had waffle, gelato and whipped cream for breakfast. Not sorry.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I confess I sometimes wonder where in the world you people live because there are always so many references to gelato and so few about ice cream.
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My arm is killing me because I slept on it wrong, so I am skipping the gym today.
    Also my family trip is this weekend and our big thing is we go to this delicious buffet, I plan on enjoying and not tracking. It's like second christmas :p
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

Messed.

Not messed at all. My fitness motivation is easily more than 50% aesthetic and I'm sure there are many, many other folks here who feel the same way.

And a heckuva lot of my current appearance-related motivation is due to my stepdaughter's upcoming wedding. If I'm going to be "on display", even peripherally, I want to look like "someone who works out". Especially for the ex. >:) Now how shallow and immature is that?
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I confess I sometimes wonder where in the world you people live because there are always so many references to gelato and so few about ice cream.

Have you tried Gelato? It is seriously addicting!!
    My impulse control is so bad when it comes to soda that I do not carry any money with me unless I know that I am going to need it; no cash, no cards, no checkbook.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I ate my body weight in Cadbury mini-eggs yesterday, on top of Chinese food, pizza, a ginormous sugar cookie and a long island iced tea. Yesterday was bad...and epic. Back to it today.

ETA: And peanut butter m&ms. Forgot the peanut butter m&ms.
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    I don't mind drinking my calories. I think food prep/eating/cleaning up is a time waster and pita and would be thrilled if food came in a one-a-day pill form so I could pop one and be done with it. But it doesn't. So I won't.

http://www.soylent.me/

Disclaimer: I am in no way connected to the makers and/or sellers of this product. I just think it's neat. I like food way too much to go all shake, but I've heard some people are living on nothing but soylent. The future is now!
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

Messed.

Not messed at all. My fitness motivation is easily more than 50% aesthetic and I'm sure there are many, many other folks here who feel the same way.

And a heckuva lot of my current appearance-related motivation is due to my stepdaughter's upcoming wedding. If I'm going to be "on display", even peripherally, I want to look like "someone who works out". Especially for the ex. >:) Now how shallow and immature is that?

I just want to see my wife's bottom lip quiver in excitement when I take my shirt off. Is that too much to ask?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

http://www.soylent.me/

Disclaimer: I am in no way connected to the makers and/or sellers of this product. I just think it's neat. I like food way too much to go all shake, but I've heard some people are living on nothing but soylent. The future is now!

That makes me very, very sad.