Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    So I thought maybe we could all use this to get something off of our chests. Confess to anything pertaining to your weight loss journey, it may even be a helpful tip for others! :)'

Please please PLEASEEEE refrain from being mean. :)

Here goes it!

I wear a trash bag under my clothing when I exercise and also for about half of my day.
    Yeah it's not as sophisticated as a Wrap or Those belly wrap things but honestly I like it better. It covers my whole upper body besides my neck, head, and arms. Maybe one of you do the same thing :P

I can't stop eating sweets, I am addicted to sweets, it's the only thing that's in my way.

2 words- dish soap ;)
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I bought some snickerdoodle cookies today, I was really disappointed. I thought they were going to have snickers ingredients in, like caramel, chocolate and nuts all gooey and nice. Now I have most of a box of cookies I'm not interested in.

I was so upset when I actually tried a Snickerdoodle! Such a great name for such a boring cookie!!

Then you're not making them right/buying the right brand. Good snickerdoodles are soft and shortbready and buttery and cinnamony and everything that is good in this world.

Mine are just Walmart. But they probably would've disappointed even if they were amazing homemade ones just because they weren't what I'd decided in my head what they should be.

I guess the real lesson here is that I should look things up or ask an American instead of just making it up...

I don't like them either for the same reason. I thought the would taste a certain way and they just didn't deliver.

• Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I tweaked the exercise I logged for dog walking by a few minutes so that I wouldn't be 35 calories over.
  • marge1946
    marge1946 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I changed my goals to 'sedentary' and 'maintenance' so I could eat more. I figure if I don't log my exercise, I should still lose.

• TheRealStella47
    TheRealStella47 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Confession: Today our schedule was so crazy and my daughters wanted Panda Express, so I relented; I had the Sweetfire chicken with white rice. I skipped Starbucks, though, so there's a little bit of an upside, right?
  • trish56832
    trish56832 Posts: 43 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    mikeyrp wrote: »
    I let my dog pull me up the hills when we are out running. She doesn't mind but it seriously reduces the effort!

Me Too!! Lol!
  • eriloo22
    eriloo22 Posts: 1
    Options
    Every day when I step on the scale I want to cry :( I've been the same weight for almost a year now, and I'm still in the overweight category for my height/sex. Going to the gym but nothing happening on the scale just isn't working for me..
  • shea320
    shea320 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.

I know the embarrassing feeling. v.v

Happened to me today....
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I get my husband to buy the Costco trail mix with the M&Ms just so I can pick out and eat them. I log it as a fun size. .byt only sometimes

• smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

I used to do this with the sugary iced tea powder. Or would eat as a paste after adding a bit of water.

• Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Confession: I went over my daily calories by 23 do I went to the gym at, 11:30 at night to burn them off.

I'm so obsessed with wanting to drop pounds that I quit doing weights. I'm focus on just calories in calories out.

I know that weight training is important but I just don't want to do it.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Following this thread, I went commando in the gym yesterday. Much better!
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    I bought some snickerdoodle cookies today, I was really disappointed. I thought they were going to have snickers ingredients in, like caramel, chocolate and nuts all gooey and nice. Now I have most of a box of cookies I'm not interested in.

I was so upset when I actually tried a Snickerdoodle! Such a great name for such a boring cookie!!

Then you're not making them right/buying the right brand. Good snickerdoodles are soft and shortbready and buttery and cinnamony and everything that is good in this world.

Mine are just Walmart. But they probably would've disappointed even if they were amazing homemade ones just because they weren't what I'd decided in my head what they should be.

I guess the real lesson here is that I should look things up or ask an American instead of just making it up...

As an American, I'm not sure how I feel about this. ;)

Kidding! We certainly know our junk food :(
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

As an American, I'm not sure how I feel about this. ;)

Kidding! We certainly know our junk food :(

As an American who lives overseas, I can assure you the rest of the world has no idea what a Snickerdoodle is!! But they all have their wicked junk foods ;)
  • scarlett31uk
    scarlett31uk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    jnv7594 wrote: »
    Okay, I chalk this up to my OCD, lol. Whenever I scoop something out of a jar with a spoon (i.e. peanut butter), I weigh the spoon first. Then I weigh it again after I'm done dishing out a serving. That way I can lick the spoon and track what I ate off the spoon as well.

I do this too! Peanut butter (rare), honey, coconut oil. I am completely in love with my scales to the point where I panic if my wife makes dinner in case she forgot to weigh/measure something.
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I don't always shower for work if I'm not going to get very much sleep (whether it's because I stayed up late or I worked a closing shift one night and in the morning the next day). I just make sure I apply deodorant so I don't stink.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    I just stood in front of a freezer full of Ben n Jerry's for about 10 minutes, agonising, not over spending the calories, but over spending $14.50 on a pint. That's right, one pint. I walked out without ice cream. This is a confession because I'm still sad and regretful that I don't have any ice cream.

Holy *kitten*...is this American dollars? That's alot of money for a pint of ice-cream.

Nope, Australian dollars so US$11.50. Stupid Australia with it's stupid tasty expensive import foods.

That's about right here in the UK. One tub is around £5 here so what is it in the US?

• eabiss9
    eabiss9 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I eat almond butter by the spoonful...alone...in the kitchen...multiple nights a week. Do I track it? Hell no!
  • eabiss9
    eabiss9 Posts: 14 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Lollerstakes are on aahahaha.... I've done that multiple times
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options