Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Could someone on here post an explanation of how I get an image in here? Preferably a picture and through the app? I'll start there. Thanks!
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    Confession: I had Chipotle today for first time ever, and... eh. Was fine, nothing to write home about.

I am not a fan of the cilantro. The chicken and steak seasoning is great though. With that said, I haven't visited them myself in close to a decade. lol (my employer has catered from them a few times)

I don't like cilantro either which is why I get plain rice for my order.

I thought I was the ONLY one that did this. I hate cilantro and I think it tastes like feet. I don't want my food to taste like feet.

I must confess I have never tasted feet so can't compare but I do like cilantro...
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Move4Abs wrote: »
    Pregnant...feeling sad/blah...the fix? Pop-Tarts. This is one of my few binges and man...it was a binge. 4 poptarts...30 mins....delicious. Donating the rest to the office. Did you know those suckers have 200 cals/37 g of carbs EACH?!?!? I just inhaled 800 cals and obliterated my daily carb goal. Why the hell do they come in a pack of TWO?!?!? All said, feeling better....may need more sleep :)

That is a disappointment to me as well! I'd have some if I could eat two, but 400 cals isn't worth it to me. The new flavors do look tasty though!

It's not QUITE the same, but the Special K Pastry Crisps actually remind me a lot of Pop-tarts, but they're 100 calories per pack. Much more limited flavor selection, of course, but good in a pinch!

i LOVE the brown sugar cinnamon ones!!
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Here. I made brownies. Let's all get along...and eat brownies....with ice cold milk....MMMMMmmmmmmm!

images_zpslfm3hdwm.jpg

I'm sad I missed out on brownies because I had to take my daughter to the orthodontist yesterday. I would have much rather had brownies. :(

Yep, and you know there are none left...not around me! LOL

You should put M&Ms in them....so good. The last time I made brownies, about a month and a half ago, I put M&Ms in them and drizzled them in a home made caramel sauce.

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I put my photo into photobucket.com. This I pick up this ~~> http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b502/quiksylver296/unnamed_zpss1pp58hz.jpg from the photobucket site. Add [ img] before the http and [ /img] after the jpg. I had to put a space into the brackets so it wouldn't try to make it into a picture. Do not put the space when you are really posting the pic.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Here. I made brownies. Let's all get along...and eat brownies....with ice cold milk....MMMMMmmmmmmm!

images_zpslfm3hdwm.jpg

I'm sad I missed out on brownies because I had to take my daughter to the orthodontist yesterday. I would have much rather had brownies. :(

You should put M&Ms in them....so good. The last time I made brownies, about a month and a half ago, I put M&Ms in them and drizzled them in a home made caramel sauce.

I confess - I don't like M&Ms and would never ruin my brownies with them.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

images_zpslfm3hdwm.jpg

I confess - I don't like M&Ms and would never ruin my brownies with them.

Me neither! They don't make sense to me.
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Confession: I had Chipotle today for first time ever, and... eh. Was fine, nothing to write home about.

I am not a fan of the cilantro. The chicken and steak seasoning is great though. With that said, I haven't visited them myself in close to a decade. lol (my employer has catered from them a few times)

I thought I was the ONLY one that did this. I hate cilantro and I think it tastes like feet. I don't want my food to taste like feet.

I love you, Mo, but BLASPHEMY! Cilantro is God's gift to tastebuds!

[/quote]

I don't like cilantro either which is why I get plain rice for my order.[/quote]

[/quote]

I love you, Mo, but BLASPHEMY! Cilantro is God's gift to tastebuds![/quote]

Amen!!!

• CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

Cilantro is always controversial. Some people just don't taste it properly. My sister claims it tastes metallic and won't eat anything with it in there (she also won't eat anything spicy).

I love cilantro.

I love it too! My sister thinks it tastes like soap. It's weird how people either love it or hate it.

The soap taste is an ACTUAL thing. It's genetic, like the litmus paper thing most people do in high school biology. I don't have it so I love me some cilantro rice, but my better half does and is disgusted by it.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
  • aburningkiss
    aburningkiss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I cry so easily and I hate myself for it and I constantly embarrass myself because of this. I wish I could control it.
  • eMka11
    eMka11 Posts: 106 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Saaay, how 'bout our local sports team..?

You think that won't get judgmental or contentious?! ;-)

My confession: I was supposed to go to the dentist for a cleaning yesterday, but lied and claimed a conflict had come up when my dentist called to confirm/make sure I was willing to see a different person than I normally do, since I think they had doublebooked. The call gave me the idea, so I was like "oh, I don't mind, hmm, but if it's more convenient for you I can change." She said: "oh, no, let's keep it, we don't have any appointments available 'til August." I all of a sudden found myself saying "but tomorrow will be really stressful as it happens, I have a conflict that came up, August is okay," and so I moved it.

I was originally supposed to go in January but did basically the same thing.

I have stupid dentist fear (in part due to a terrible childhood dentist) that I need to get over already.

When you figure out how to do that, please let me know. I'm TERRIFIED of going to the dentist. I know I have cavities and I don't want him to hurt me by drilling and filling them.

Have you guys thought about a sleep dentist? I don't know if they have them everywhere, but my kids go to a dentist who regularly uses varying degrees of anesthesia to help people who are afraid of the dentist get the work they need. He can do a twilight sleep where you're only just under, all the way to a full knock out if that's what you need. He also does non sleep dentistry - my kids haven't needed to go under yet. It's really nice to have the option though. I know my kids would not sit nicely if they needed a tooth out or drilled.

That's kind of what I opted for, sedation. They give you an injection in your arm and it's like you are drunk, you are awake but don't remember anything afterwards. Sure if you do it before noon you may get some funny looks from your neighbours when your husband/partner must walk you to the door but it is worth it!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Friday is my weigh in day. I logged yesterday's weight because I knew I would be eating out twice yesterday (including sushi for lunch- all the sodium). As I expected I weighed 2.5 lbs more this morning than yesterday morning, dang water weight.

I mentioned I have been wanting bacon lately. Last night I ate the most delicious BLT ish sandwich I have ever had. It was actually called BLAT- Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato, only mine was only BLA, because I don't do tomatoes. It had a red onion aioli sauce. When paired with Mother's Brewing Company MILF Imperial Stout, it was heavenly!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Guys. We're almost to 600 pages. We've been at this for 3.5 months.

We are going to hit 600 today for sure. By the way it's 5-15-15 we should all stop for a moment at 5:15.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I'm watching scandal, I watched the first 3 seasons while I was working away as it was something I could download to my tablet and watch offline. Now I'm not really convinced I'm that bothered about it, I keep getting behind and it feels like a chore to keep up. During this episode I've paid more attention to this thread. I should just stop bothering, but it's getting close to the end of the season and I feel commited...

I was thinking last night that I have not checked TMZ for months. That used to be my go to stress reliever. And it helped me keep up with the trashy celebrity world so I had conversation starters as I don't watch tv and pay zero attention to what is happening in the world. Now all my downtime is checking in here. This may be making me even more of an introvert!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    I keep trying to reply to someone on my wall, but it's not letting me! My writing appears all grey and it won't let me enter it. Has something been changed? :confounded:

I ate a really, really big poutine last night along with about ten cups of water because it was so salty, and I definitely felt sick afterwards. I still feel full and I haven't eaten yet today... and I don't expect to be hungry anytime soon. But bubble tea still sounds pretty good! :tongue:

Also, I'm not sure what has gotten into me... I usually hate clothes shopping, but lately I've been frequenting online stores with major excitement. I just added AdoreMe to a slowly growing list of websites I've been eyeing (along with ModCloth and Boutique1861). I'm changing!!!

I'm wearing a shirt from ModCloth right now! :)

Love the new kitty!

Thanks! That's my baby girl. :)

She is beautiful! iokqlt9y2zmt.jpg
    6d0wh14ey32w.jpg

Trying posting a pic. This is 2 of my 3. I don't have any pics of my 3rd on my iPad so will have to post her later.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Totally excited that worked. Need to try on my phone next.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Confession:

I've stopped logging on MFP. In my defense:

a) I still log in my paper diary. I keep a note of what I eat and what I weighed this week, although I don't always tot it up. So I'm not utterly clueless and in denial.

b) I'm trying to accept that I will be needing to gain some weight in the relatively near future, and MFP is very much 'weight loss aid' in my mind (I know it doesn't have to be) so I just don't want to see the numbers creeping up online, as though that makes it more real than just in my paper diary.

c) I'm knackered all the time and can't be bothered!

Of course I'm still finding the time to check out this thread. Priorities people, priorities!

As long as you don't leave us! We want to see this baby in 6 months!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Just to throw this out there, I've actually dropped 2 pant sizes! I'm now able to COMFORTABLY fit into a 14, when I've been a 16-17 since having my kid....nearly 3 years ago..

I've been stalking Pinterest looking at work outfits because I want to be able to rock some new ones by January, dammit!

Oh, kiddo's birthday party is next Saturday, (all the foods will be eaten that day) and we're heading to the beach that Sunday for her birthday trip. I'm not sure if I'm ready to venture out swimsuit shopping, even though I need a new one....

Woo Hoo!!!
    Well, thank you! :smile:
    I really want to lose this weight by January so one of my coworkers will stop talking about it. The words "you'd be a pretty girl if you'd lose some of that weight" were spoken and they've stuck with me ever since.....

Congrats on your weight loss. But unfortunately I don't think it will matter how much weight you lose, your co-worker will still be rude!
    Yeah, she's very outspoken and opinionated. Hopefully I can at least take the weight comments out of the equation lol. And thanks! :smile:
    I'm currently drinking a $5 cup of coffee, I love Starbucks but oh my god it's pricey (at least for me lol)!

It's expensive for anyone!
  • getup25
    getup25 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Sch614 wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Saaay, how 'bout our local sports team..?

You think that won't get judgmental or contentious?! ;-)

My confession: I was supposed to go to the dentist for a cleaning yesterday, but lied and claimed a conflict had come up when my dentist called to confirm/make sure I was willing to see a different person than I normally do, since I think they had doublebooked. The call gave me the idea, so I was like "oh, I don't mind, hmm, but if it's more convenient for you I can change." She said: "oh, no, let's keep it, we don't have any appointments available 'til August." I all of a sudden found myself saying "but tomorrow will be really stressful as it happens, I have a conflict that came up, August is okay," and so I moved it.

I was originally supposed to go in January but did basically the same thing.

I have stupid dentist fear (in part due to a terrible childhood dentist) that I need to get over already.

I am the same way until guilt gets the better of me. I've had a few aggressive dentists and now I get really anxious. But my new gentler dentist takes pity on me when I tell him I'm really nervous! I guess a crying patient won't help increase their clientele !

I don't usually have issues going to the dentist but take me to the eye doctor and try to do that puff of air test and my eyes will start to blink uncontrollably. I can't help it.

I have them give me laughing gas if I have any work done. Takes the stress out of it and I'm okay to drive after.
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Friday is my weigh in day. I logged yesterday's weight because I knew I would be eating out twice yesterday (including sushi for lunch- all the sodium). As I expected I weighed 2.5 lbs more this morning than yesterday morning, dang water weight.

I mentioned I have been wanting bacon lately. Last night I ate the most delicious BLT ish sandwich I have ever had. It was actually called BLAT- Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato, only mine was only BLA, because I don't do tomatoes. It had a red onion aioli sauce. When paired with Mother's Brewing Company MILF Imperial Stout, it was heavenly!

I looove me a good Stout or Porter. I haven't drank in over 2 months though. (just because I like to have one too many and I pay for it the next day by eating terrible and not exercising)