Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo on my ankle that I got when I was 22. A couple of years ago I decided I didn't like it and wanted it lasered off. That was, hands down, the most painful experience of my life. At this point it's pretty faded, but you can still see it. I actually have like 3 sessions left to finish it off, but I don't want to go back. I think I'd rather get a cover up. LOL
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I have 477 posts to catch up on.

But just to say: I climbed a mountain on Sunday. Felt awesome. Didn't struggle. Photos on my just giving page soon (address on profile)

Congratulations, I knew you could do it!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am concerned with some of the judgment that is cropping up on our awesome NO JUDGMENT thread. Don't make me bake brownies again, people!

Please do! I won't miss out on them this time. And I 100% agree with the judgement being evident in this thread. I don't want it to go away, so let's burn the judgy pants, shall we?!

• MoHousdon
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I don't mind the scars on my ankle and shoulder at all. Actually, I'm kinda bummed at how much the shoulder scar has faded.

Scars ARE kind of badass!
    Agreed - scars are cool and interesting. I have to restrain myself from asking people about their scars because I know it's rude.

Scars are tattoos with better stories. We saw that tshirt a couple of weeks ago.

I have said this for years as well!

I confess that I like what Ron White says about tattoos:

"Tattoos are permanent stupidity bruises."

Lol. Yeah, I definitely have one "stupidity bruise" out of the six tattoos I have. A bit of "ragret" there. But overall, I prefer a quote that I read somewhere once: "The body is a temple, so why not decorate the walls?" ;)

Haha. Personally, I echo what LBuehrle said above - they're not for me, but I've seen tons of cool ones. No judgment here!

(1) My son had open heart surgery at 3 days and 3 years. He also had a feeding tube. He is in his teen years and looks like someone slashed him good and riddled him with bullets across the stomach while they were at it. I've always encouraged him to be proud of those scars -- they are why he lives!

(2) I LOVE my tattoos. They don't show unless I'm in a bikini (across the lower back and all the way up the left side.) I thought about them for a long time, chose my artists carefully, and I did it for me. I know some may judge me for it but its been 20 years since the first one and I have not had one second of regret. :smile: They are beautiful, they are very much fine art (the artists I chose were all good and at least one was a trained artist). They are actually four artists but look as if one person did them, all in the same style and theme and colors. There is no deep meaning to them but I really like them!

I had always wanted a tattoo and finally got one just before my 50th birthday. I got a Lily tattooed on the back of my right shoulder and I LOVE it! Bonus: my daughter is having a baby girl in late July and her name is going to be Lily!

So it will have an incredibly special meaning. I love this!

• m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    I confess if you are a walker/jogger/cyclist (yes, even cyclists....) that talks on your phone WITHOUT a Bluetooth or even a wired headset, chances are I want to slap the phone out of your hand for how ridiculous you look holding that device up to your head during a 'workout'. Don't have a Bluetooth or you're technology challenged? Fine. Most phones come with a headset right out of the box. Plug it in and USE IT. Better yet.... save the poor soul on the other end from your non-stop drivel in labored form (oh how pleasant that heavy breathing must sound) and call them afterwards.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    More brownies. These ones are extra special yummy. Leave some for Mo, people!

anatomy-of-brownie_zpsrwfifpnt.jpg
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I confess that I am concerned with some of the judgment that is cropping up on our awesome NO JUDGMENT thread. Don't make me bake brownies again, people!

Please do! I won't miss out on them this time. And I 100% agree with the judgement being evident in this thread. I don't want it to go away, so let's burn the judgy pants, shall we?!

If everyone tells a judgemental lie, will they be a liar, liar judgey pants on fire? *snort*

I confess, I have no idea what's wrong with me today, but I am PUMPED UP for some reason. Must be all those pull ups. ;)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    • I have three tattoos including a beautiful black and white portrait of my daughter at 6 on my right upper arm. I waited until I was 35 to get the first and would have more if they didn't cost so much!
    • This is an older thread, but has some pretty funny memes: Share Your Fitness Memes

I think this is me in this video!!! LOL

sjrzdd83hwew.gif
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I confess: I LOVE my tattoo. I waited until I was 39 to get one, trying to find just the right thing. It doesn't mean anything; it's just beautiful.

e6c53c3f-525b-4620-8ebe-8c7be8d5d25d_zpseqwgcau8.jpg

I have 2 things to say about this.
    1. Absolutely beautiful.
    2. Ouch!!!

• quiksylver296
    Options
    I confess: I LOVE my tattoo. I waited until I was 39 to get one, trying to find just the right thing. It doesn't mean anything; it's just beautiful.

I have 2 things to say about this.
    1. Absolutely beautiful.
    2. Ouch!!!

4.5 hours in the chair. Wasn't too bad until the end when they got down by my hip bone.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I have a couple confessions. 1 good and 1 not so much.

1. I got way too excited when I measured out exactly 28 grams of pretzel things jut by grabbing a handful out of the bag this morning.
    2. I am contemplating trying a wrap because my best friend just signed up to be a distributor and she can get a box for free if I sign up as a loyal customer. I want a flat stomach for my Florida vacation. :/

#1 - Awesome!
    #2 - I think, as long as you are doing it for short term and know it's not the final answer to weight loss, it's fine.

I tend to agree with Quik on #2. You know it's purely for vanity, and that you can't do it forever, so what's the harm?

I've never considered myself a vain person. I hardly ever wear makeup, don't dress up but on rare occasion, and I go MONTHS at a time before getting my cut and only get it colored 1 or 2 times a year. I will admit though, I want to look good for my vacation, although I'm worried that having a flat stomach will make my extra skin and stretch marks more noticeable. :/

• kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

If everyone tells a judgemental lie, will they be a liar, liar judgey pants on fire? *snort*

I confess, I have no idea what's wrong with me today, but I am PUMPED UP for some reason. Must be all those pull ups. ;)

You can do pull ups? That is my ultimate goal! That's amazing!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    • I have three tattoos including a beautiful black and white portrait of my daughter at 6 on my right upper arm. I waited until I was 35 to get the first and would have more if they didn't cost so much!
    • This is an older thread, but has some pretty funny memes: Share Your Fitness Memes

I think this is me in this video!!! LOL

sjrzdd83hwew.gif

Love it!
  • MoHousdon
    edited May 2015
    Options

I'm going to need to have someone make me this STAT! But I want an edge piece that's crispy.

3a7z58mjshyk.jpg

• Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I'm going to fess up before catching up today.
    Yesterday I ate everything. :disappointed: Reeses Pieces, Cadbury's Picnic bar, Jaffa Cakes, and a cookie. I also didn't go to the gym or go for a run after work. Then I thought it would be a great idea to weigh myself this morning and I'm back up to 214lbs. So I went for a swim this morning and finished 5 minutes early. I feel really tired, and I think my 'go to' is sugar. I feel like having a nap at my desk right now and its only 9.50am. :frowning:

You can't go wrong with sweets:D. What does a Jaffa cake taste like?

Hopefully your work day will go flying by.

Ha ha Uh, I can't really describe it. I disassemble them anyway, chocolate edge first and then take the jelly off, eat the cakey bit and the orange jelly last. I don't play with my food normally but it seems to be a habit with Jaffa Cakes. Its a bit like eating the chocolate edge off a Kit-Kat first.
    Samesies. To both. Once I started eating a Chunky Kitkat the same way, kept nibbling and found it WAS CHOCOLATE ALL THE WAY THROUGH. My day was made.
  • fr3smyl
    Options

Why oh why. I now know what it is I'm craving...
  • fr3smyl
    Options

Gorgeous!
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    But just to say: I climbed a mountain on Sunday. Felt awesome. Didn't struggle. Photos on my just giving page soon (address on profile)
    Wonderful!

• noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options

That looks amazing!
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    Um, you smell funny and everyone else is stupid. Is that judgemental enough for you to get baking? No minty gunk in mine, thanks.