Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I looked up peanut butter pies and now I have gotten myself into trouble. My mom, brother, and grandparents are coming up tomorrow for my graduation so I expect we will be eating out a lot in the next couple of days. I REALLY WANT A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE.

But why did I go and look up tasty chocolate peanut butter pies? I do myself in... ugh.

Edit: Good news is I also really want a spinach salad and am salivating over pictures.

You should totally have some champagne to celebrate! You earned it!
  • Sch614
    Sch614 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm pretty much drinking my supper tonight. :(

LOL I should have done that too!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    My confession for today:

I really, really, really, really, really love bread. That is all.

It's always at the top of my list, right up there with cheese! :) My favorite is a crusty French bread or Italian ciabatta, both with butter. I could seriously eat an entire loaf which is why I basically save it as a treat and stick with reasonable amounts of light rye or multigrain thins for sandwiches. Mmm....bread....*drool*
    Francl27 wrote: »
    So I had been craving a chocolate chip cookie, right? So I couldn't take it anymore and went to the store and bought a package of Pepperidge Farm cookies, which I haven't dared doing for 2.5 years...

Now I remember why. I did stop at 3, I guess, which is better than the whole bag. Still going to end up over today... but I'm glad I got my cravings out of the way (but yeah, a chocolate almond croissant and 3 cookies in one day wasn't the best choice, I'll give you that).

At least if I manage to stick to my goal tomorrow I'll be at maintenance for the week at least.

My weakness are their white chocolate macadamia cookies. Yeah, I could definitely eat an entire bag no problem.

I'm quite sure I've eaten a whole bag or two of those in the past.

And bread? Yeah, it always does me in at restaurants. Just love a good French or Italian bread, and don't get me started on that brown bread at the Cheesecake Factory... or the Texas Roadhouse rolls.

Oh man. Italian bread is my jam. I can eat a whole loaf with butter and garlic if I let myself. Good thing my kids like it too and attack it before I can eat it all.

As I have mentioned before, my daughter was adopted at age 10. So obviously she was raised in a different household before that.

Growing up, BREAD to me was what people call Italian bread. To me, that was the only bread we ever had....it always came from a bakery, usually unsliced....bought about every other day.

When my daughter first came to live with me, after some time, she asked why we never have normal bread in the house. I didn't really know what she meant but after some back and forth she said, "you know, like regular white people bread."

I never really ate that wonder bread type stuff, I find it kinda gross most of the time, although now, I can handle it for certain things. When ever my kids want that type of stuff, they literally ask me to pick up a loaf of white people bread!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,721 Member
    Options
    Want to say finally caught up! My total weight loss so far is 34 pounds! My two year old weighs 32 pounds. I keep thinking I lost a Hannah worth of weight and it's cool to realize why it was so hard for me to get off the couch 34 pounds ago! Feeling good today!

That's quite an accomplishment. Congratulations!
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I'm so very behind on this thread. 17 pages.

Since only one of the 4 swimsuits my husband bought worked out, he ordered 3 more a couple days ago. I have decided that I'm going to start tanning so I can have some color for our trip. Hopefully, I can at least have a decent base before we go.

We haven't seen or heard from my stepdaughter since Memorial Day. If anyone is keeping track, that's almost 2 weeks. I'm going to message her tonight or tomorrow if she doesn't bother showing up. I'm done with her *kitten* and I'm done being taken advantage of.

Wow, that's quite a while...and you're taking care of her cat (if I remember correctly)...she hasn't even called to check in on him/her? :(

Yes, and no, she hasn't. I've asked my husband if he's even heard from her, and he hasn't. I know she's still alive (I know that sounds cold) because she's been posting on facebook. I'm so irritated with her. I can't believe she's treating us this way. After all we've done for her. All I'm going to say is, the apple doesn't fall far.

Except your husband is great so maybe when she grows up a bit his side will come out? ??

That may have been a possibility if she'd grown up with him.

• MoHousdon
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    We say 'Got the painters in', although I also refer delicately to my 'lady time'.
    Shark week seems a little harsh to me.

I hate that reference.

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I confess that tonight I am irritated that my daughter's sister is coming here asking me for food (again), after spending all her (and her boyfriends) money on a dog they had for a week and had no business having at all.

On top of that, she just found out she is pregnant, and nobody except her and the boyfriend are happy about it. My daughter and I are both mortified....

She is 22, lives in a motel room, on assistance, and has a trustee to handle her money as she cannot even do that herself.....her boyfriend works full time at a fast food joint, and the second they get any money they are out blowing it. They do not have a pot to piss in, and now are gonna have a baby....

She is mentally slow, her mentality is that of about a 13 year old.....God help that baby, and everyone else that is gonna be affected by it.....
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I'm sure you all remember me mentioning that my hubby ordered 3 more swimsuits because out of the other 4 he ordered, only 1 fit. Well, those three came in today. Two are identical bikinis only one is light blue and navy, and the other is coralish with gray. I tried them both on and surprisingly, I didn't feel like a flat chested sea cow. No offense to sea cows.

I asked him which he liked better. He said both. I asked him again which one he thought I should keep. He said both because they both looked good. His exact words were something along the lines of you look hot in both and you should keep both.

The third one didn't work because the top and bottoms didn't match (that's what happens when you buy from Amazon). The top was black and white with red trim, but the bottoms were pink with black and white trim. I was disappointed because I loved the bottoms. Oh well.

I went from having zero swimsuits or covers, to having 2 bikinis, an adorable monokini, and 2 swimsuit covers. Pretty exciting. :)
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you all remember me mentioning that my hubby ordered 3 more swimsuits because out of the other 4 he ordered, only 1 fit. Well, those three came in today. Two are identical bikinis only one is light blue and navy, and the other is coralish with gray. I tried them both on and surprisingly, I didn't feel like a flat chested sea cow. No offense to sea cows.

I asked him which he liked better. He said both. I asked him again which one he thought I should keep. He said both because they both looked good. His exact words were something along the lines of you look hot in both and you should keep both.

The third one didn't work because the top and bottoms didn't match (that's what happens when you buy from Amazon). The top was black and white with red trim, but the bottoms were pink with black and white trim. I was disappointed because I loved the bottoms. Oh well.

I went from having zero swimsuits or covers, to having 2 bikinis, an adorable monokini, and 2 swimsuit covers. Pretty exciting. :)

Yay!!

Lots of variety for your trip.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! My new jacket is purple. :smile:
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I confess that tonight I am irritated that my daughter's sister is coming here asking me for food (again), after spending all her (and her boyfriends) money on a dog they had for a week and had no business having at all.

On top of that, she just found out she is pregnant, and nobody except her and the boyfriend are happy about it. My daughter and I are both mortified....

She is 22, lives in a motel room, on assistance, and has a trustee to handle her money as she cannot even do that herself.....her boyfriend works full time at a fast food joint, and the second they get any money they are out blowing it. They do not have a pot to piss in, and now are gonna have a baby....

She is mentally slow, her mentality is that of about a 13 year old.....God help that baby, and everyone else that is gonna be affected by it.....

She needs to be involved with child protection services, even before there's a child. They can develop a plan to get her connected with support and educational services like prenatal nutrition... and assess her (both of their) parenting ability. If it is determined that the baby will be in need of protection, it can be apprehended at birth.

It must be rough having so many reminders of Little Rodent Boy. I've always had two dogs so they have company when I'm not around and when I lose one there's never been any question about getting another one, I don't want the remaining dog to be lonely. And it's kind of diverting to think about a new puppy.

I've had pet rats and they're amazingly intelligent and affectionate little things, but their lifespan isn't very long, Same with guinea pigs. A friend of mine had one of the lop eared bunnies and it was very cute but didn't interact much. If I was to get any kind of caged animal, it would be a chinchilla... I've always liked them. I knew a woman who had several and would often bring one out and about with her, tucked into her jacket.

Tonight's confession: I am eating a yogurt that is almost two months past its best before date. There are three more from the same batch and I fully intend to eat those too. I'm too cheap to throw them out a buy new ones. They look/smell/taste fine... and I've done this many times before with no ill effects.

Hopefully I don't end up confessing to a bout of food poisoning in the next couple of days.
  • pearso21123
    pearso21123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/106593-confession-is-good-for-the-soul

Ok, I made a group! It's open to all for now. Let's see how that goes.

I can't figure out how to become a member of the group. I know I don't post much, but please don't leave me behind!
  • VVBliss
    VVBliss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I had too much pizza last weekend.. this week also am feeding on all kinds of unhealthy food. Last night went to boston pizza and had nachos and pasta.. had another one today and some sweet dishes. i coudnt go to gym this week because my back was hurting.. so i said to myself that i can eat watever i can this week just to make myself feel better about my bad eating..

now i feel aweful when the week is almost done :(( hoepfully i hit gym again from tomm..
  • kellienw335
    Options

It's totally understandable that you are irritated by this. What is mental capacity of the boyfriend...just curious. My brother has three kids by three different girls and the whole situation is a mess. My mom asked a couple weeks ago, how would we ever have a family reunion? She's divorced from my dad and i don't get along with my step-sisters. How is a family reunion even something that you're worried about? I love my mom but sometimes her train of thought is...wacked!
  • kellienw335
    Options

That it's awesome news! Rock those bikinis!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/106593-confession-is-good-for-the-soul

I can't figure out how to become a member of the group. I know I don't post much, but please don't leave me behind!

There should be a green "join this group" button under the group name and description (using Tubbs216's link). Just click that button and you're in!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

There should be a green "join this group" button under the group name and description (using Tubbs216's link). Just click that button and you're in!
    Sent you an invite. Anyone else who wants to join but can't figure out how, send me a PM. Otherwise, this is the link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/106593-confession-is-good-for-the-soul
    It's an open group so anyone can join. Not too much happening over there right now though!
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    Hopefully I don't end up confessing to a bout of food poisoning in the next couple of days.
    I'm sure you'll be fine, but that's impressive! But like you say, as long as it smells ok...
  • Tubbs216
    Options

Fun! How long until you go?
    Also, for the bolded part - two words 'Topless Beach'.
    (I went to a nudist beach in Australia once by accident. My husband and I literally stumbled upon it and realised what it was pretty quickly - naked people everywhere! It was all families and people of all ages and sizes and not at all creepy, so we thought 'what the heck' and stripped off and it was lovely! I also love all the topless beaches in Europe - it's very liberating!

• angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire 8oz. package of Philly cream cheese early this week (with a spoon, too LOL). Logged 2oz. a day over the next several days, as to hide my shameful binge.

To OP, no judgment from me (as you can see, I've only told you the least stupid thing I've done ;) )--but please stop the "homemade Sauna suit" for exercising. It does nothing good, and is potentially dangerous. Same goes for the overprice "Wrap" products. They "Don't" work (except for emptying your wallet).

Lol! It's okay williams I know you guys aren't being mean. I'm taking it off and jumping in the shower then drinking some good ole water. You're right it's stupid! Thanks for caring! :)

It's not stupid. If it works for you then whatever.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I waste money. Every time I have the munchies like for example the other day...I put chips in a napkin to munch on, I ate one and squeezed the rest in my hand so I wouldn't eat it. Or I'll dunk my food in my drink.