Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I ate a little bit of Half Baked last night but gave the rest to my daughter so I could justify buying another pint the next time I'm at the grocery store.

I wish some of my MFP's lived closer so I'd have workout buddies. Or I wish my husband would want to go with me, but by the time he gets home from being on his feet for 9+ hours, working out is the last thing he wants to do. I asked him if he wanted to work out with me while we're on vacation, he said he DOES plan on working out. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

I agree :) It'd be so neat to meet all y'all in person!

I fear you would be disappointed.

No way! We'd all tear it up at the gym! Then we'd all go out for lunch and some grown up beverages (non-alcohol for myself) and have a grand time!

That sounds like so much fun! Non-alcoholic for me as well so I'll take an ice cold Dr.Pepper.

• MoHousdon
    Options
    The kid behind me in our break room was eating his chips rather loudly. He sounded a bit like a wood chipper.
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I confess I now have 50% more stupid after venturing out to read a couple of other threads around here
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I ate a little bit of Half Baked last night but gave the rest to my daughter so I could justify buying another pint the next time I'm at the grocery store.

I wish some of my MFP's lived closer so I'd have workout buddies. Or I wish my husband would want to go with me, but by the time he gets home from being on his feet for 9+ hours, working out is the last thing he wants to do. I asked him if he wanted to work out with me while we're on vacation, he said he DOES plan on working out. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

I agree :) It'd be so neat to meet all y'all in person!

I fear you would be disappointed.

No way! We'd all tear it up at the gym! Then we'd all go out for lunch and some grown up beverages (non-alcohol for myself) and have a grand time!

I'm so in!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    I confess I now have 50% more stupid after venturing out to read a couple of other threads around here

Didja go to the "chew slow" thread? :D
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Decided to go lift weights. Did my warm up, grabbed the 35 lb dumbbells, did 5 reps of rows... Said 'F*** I just hate this ****', put the dumbbells down, did 10 push ups, and called it a day.

Gosh I hate lifting.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

:). I've been wondering why people don't lurk for awhile before starting a thread. If you spend any amount of time in the forums, you would know that was a train wreck waiting to happen.

• raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Today has been a craptastic food day. Fruity pebbles for breakfast, grilled cheese and chips (there were some grapes and cucumber too), and tonight is grilled bbq pork chops, mashed potatoes and green beans, and there may or may not be 2 servings of Oreo ice cream for dessert. I'm going to have to hit the gym this week for sure.
  • 52cardpickup
    52cardpickup Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »

:). I've been wondering why people don't lurk for awhile before starting a thread. If you spend any amount of time in the forums, you would know that was a train wreck waiting to happen.

I think some people enjoy starting train wrecks :disappointed:
  • maryelgin1988
    maryelgin1988 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    So I posted yesterday about only have 700+ Cal's left for the entire day And didn't know.how I was gonna make it...WELL I DIDNT! I totally binges last night before bed (handful of mini oreos, spiral BBQ chips and a cupcake ). I can pinpoint the reason why I was having cravings. ..(stress related ). And though I am regretting it this morning, on the other hand I am happy those cravings were giving such a short time for me to give into them (before bed) as opposed to allllll day today.
    Anyways, fresh start..I only beat myself a LITTLE.... gotta keep pushing.
    Oh and I didn't enter my cheats in my diary. *whoops*
    -mic drop-

Triple post! Epic!

Today is a new day. You got this!

Thanks! So far so good!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    My pics are really recent pics of me, I don't lie about what I log, I weight myself at the same time on the same day each week, I'm pretty healthy and fit.....oh wait, these are supposed to be confessions.

That's a very condescending statement. If you don't have anything to add to the thread, why don't you just move along? I don't find your attitude to be contributing anything positive here, and you're obviously too perfect to have anything to confess.
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    @bkhamill -I'm glad you are ok.

@nonoelmo -you do have perfect hair for your costume. :)

My boyfriend still isn't here. I'm wondering if he will bother showing up.
    Thank you.

I'm sad for you about your boyfriend. Is this a pattern or one time /first time?

First time thing. Sigh. Oh well.

Anyway, I hope you all have a good weekend!

Wasn't this the day you were supposed to have the "talk"? Or am I completely wrong

Yes, he decided he was too tired to come over which caused another fight. We did end up talking Saturday. I'm going to try to work things out but I'm still torn. I want to try therapy and then if nothing changes, I'm done. :(

My heart physically hurts because I want to stay but yet leave. When things are good they are wonderful but I don't know if I can forgive, forget and trust again. That's why I want to try therapy first.

Now to catch up with the rest of the thread.

Can I ask a question, I apologise if it's intrusive. I'm guessing from some of the things you've said you live apart? But you said you've been together 11 years. Is moving in together something you've discussed? And if so what has stopped you?

Sorry I just saw this. Yea we live apart. We stay together (or used to-not so much now) a lot though. We had planned on moving in together but things keep getting in the way. I seriously think he is someone who doesn't want to make a serious commitment. That is one reason why I don't think this will work either way.

It sucks that I'm so in love with someone that I will probably have to leave someday. I just don't know how I'm going to get through everything.

You put one foot in front of the other over and over and over. I don't mean that to sound insensitive. Everything you've said is throwing up red flags for me. The fact that he was "too tired" on Friday; if he was truly sorry he would have been there no matter what and apologized profusely. I know that you have been together for a long time, but you deserve better! IMHO.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    My pics are really recent pics of me, I don't lie about what I log, I weight myself at the same time on the same day each week, I'm pretty healthy and fit.....oh wait, these are supposed to be confessions.

That's a very condescending statement. If you don't have anything to add to the thread, why don't you just move along? I don't find your attitude to be contributing anything positive here, and you're obviously too perfect to have anything to confess.

This ^
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    The kid behind me in our break room was eating his chips rather loudly. He sounded a bit like a wood chipper.

I grant you winner of this thread. Highest of high fives!

• pearso21123
    pearso21123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    has anyone ever heard of superman ice cream? I've never tried it because it's not here in VA but friends up north rave and rave about it as the best ever.

We have it here in Michigan but it's something that mainly the kids get. Mine all love it.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure he was around yesterday, too, wearing his judgy pants.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Did someone escape from a certain recently-shut-down subreddit or something? Sheesh.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

I grant you winner of this thread. Highest of high fives!

lol, thank you! I rarely confront anyone, even online, but nobody else was saying anything and his condescension was really beginning to grate on my nerves. I actually feel guilty for being rude. :disappointed:

I'm pretty sure he was around yesterday, too, wearing his judgy pants.

Yes, yes he was.