Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    And back to our regularly scheduled confessions. I didn't buy a big bag of chips after I dropped of my little man. Yay me. I did buy some veggie sticks and had a handful and put them away. I am now heading out for a walk because I need about 5000 steps to hit my seven miles today. Thanks guys for all your support in my fitness and weight loss goals. If it wasn't for you I may have went off the rails tonight!! You all rock!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking to my calorie goal today; and while fitting in ice cream, too! I'm almost afraid to let the pride sink in, in case it goes downhill and I somehow end up going and eating the kitchen...
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    And back to our regularly scheduled confessions. I didn't buy a big bag of chips after I dropped of my little man. Yay me. I did buy some veggie sticks and had a handful and put them away. I am now heading out for a walk because I need about 5000 steps to hit my seven miles today. Thanks guys for all your support in my fitness and weight loss goals. If it wasn't for you I may have went off the rails tonight!! You all rock!

Great job!! I knew you could do it. :) I'm sure that a nice, long walk is just what you need to help clear your head--it almost always helps me feel better when I'm feeling upset. :) You're SUPER GREAT! ;)
  • riderfangal
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Confession: I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking to my calorie goal today; and while fitting in ice cream, too! I'm almost afraid to let the pride sink in, in case it goes downhill and I somehow end up going and eating the kitchen...

And no butterscotch chips either. super great job!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

Probably only because I ate them all... ;) Can it still be a win if I say there are still chocolate chips and I didn't eat THEM, either? :p
  • riderfangal
    Options

Probably only because I ate them all... ;) Can it still be a win if I say there are still chocolate chips and I didn't eat THEM, either? :p

Absolutely! !!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

Absolutely! !!

I'm definitely SUPER GREAT, then. :smiley:
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Probably not much. They're too busy burrowing or something. :D
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

Are you confessing to secret woodchucking?
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    3bambi3 wrote: »

Are you confessing to secret woodchucking?

I don't think woodchucking is generally a secret that would garner a confession... Every time we toss out a piece of paper, we're generally chucking wood. :p Maybe he's confessing to wasting too much paper. o:)
  • 3bambi3
    Options

And the answer is actually about 700 pounds a day, according to this guy:

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    @kelly_c_77 I'm happy you had a great birthday night!! It's not my birthday but I did eat to maintenance :) Will be having a great workout tomorrow though!!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

That's a lot of wood... The world would be bare of trees in no time! :open_mouth:

I confess that I'm exhausted, but somehow feel the need to stay awake and guard the thread. :D
  • 3bambi3
    Options

That's a lot of wood... The world would be bare of trees in no time! :open_mouth:

I confess that I'm exhausted, but somehow feel the need to stay awake and guard the thread. :D

Guard it from whom?
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

Guard it from whom?

Guard it from potential arguments. :p
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    @Susieq_1994 don't worry about the thread silly! It's not even close to being on the first page so it's not hurting anything :) #batcave
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    @Susieq_1994 don't worry about the thread silly! It's not even close to being on the first page so it's not hurting anything :) #batcave

#BatCaveActivated :D I still feel the pull of duty to keep my beloved fluffy puppy thread as fluffy and puppy-like as possible! :o