Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Eee so I'm probably the only one who would be excited about this but Ed Sheeran is coming to Cincinnati in September and I get to go see him AHHHHH England in August with my English man and a concert in September with my other British boyfriend woo hoo best year EVER!! ❤️
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Hello friends!! I haven't been around today at all I've already missed so much so here goes all in one-

@Coastalpath it was good to hear from you I was beginning to wonder where our other Brit had gone off to!

@nonoelmo I'm super excited to see your Elsa dress I loooove Frozen!! Edit: yeah just remembered it's NOT frozen it's the princess Bride-- still can't wait to see it I love costumes!!

@Susieq_1994 you're exactly two days younger than my second youngest brother! He'll be 21 on the 6th and then my youngest brother will be 18 on October 7th! And thanks for the recipe thread I've never been much of a cook but I've really wanted to try lately!! Oh and your wedding dress was stunning!

@riderfangal I hope you're having a blast on your date! And if not, there will be plenty others! :)

@pofoster21 @orangesmartie I'm sorry it was a crappy day I hope tomorrow goes well for you both!! (Hugs)

@TigerNY128 glad you're checking in I was wondering if you'd left us too!

If I missed anyone I do apologize! Hope everyone is having a great weekend and can't wait to catch up Monday when I should be working haha ❤️

No way, never leaving this thread!! I'm leaving for vacation on Wednesday though so I may not be checking in for a few days until I get back! I'm sure I'll have thousands of posts to catch up on...

• Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Eee so I'm probably the only one who would be excited about this but Ed Sheeran is coming to Cincinnati in September and I get to go see him AHHHHH England in August with my English man and a concert in September with my other British boyfriend woo hoo best year EVER!! ❤️
    Ooh, nice! He seems such a sweet guy.
    Also, Lol on the bolded!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    Hello friends!! I haven't been around today at all I've already missed so much so here goes all in one-

@Coastalpath it was good to hear from you I was beginning to wonder where our other Brit had gone off to!

@nonoelmo I'm super excited to see your Elsa dress I loooove Frozen!! Edit: yeah just remembered it's NOT frozen it's the princess Bride-- still can't wait to see it I love costumes!!

@Susieq_1994 you're exactly two days younger than my second youngest brother! He'll be 21 on the 6th and then my youngest brother will be 18 on October 7th! And thanks for the recipe thread I've never been much of a cook but I've really wanted to try lately!! Oh and your wedding dress was stunning!

@riderfangal I hope you're having a blast on your date! And if not, there will be plenty others! :)

@pofoster21 @orangesmartie I'm sorry it was a crappy day I hope tomorrow goes well for you both!! (Hugs)

If I missed anyone I do apologize! Hope everyone is having a great weekend and can't wait to catch up Monday when I should be working haha ❤️

No way, never leaving this thread!! I'm leaving for vacation on Wednesday though so I may not be checking in for a few days until I get back! I'm sure I'll have thousands of posts to catch up on...
    Have a fab vacation!
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options

Ed Sheeran is an absolute doll! Have you seen the video of him surprising the teen girl performing "Thinking Out Loud"? My heart melted :blush:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    I was really trying to get to 15,000 today but I don't have 1250 more steps in me. Not if I want to walk at all tomorrow.

But I earned over 600 calories I can eat if I want. There may be some ice cream happening.

Yum! What kind?

That's still some impressive steps so be proud:).
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options

You are going to have a blast!
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options

Enjoy a well deserved holiday!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

Awesome! Sing lalalalalalalalalalalalalala. Out of most of the contemporary singers on popular radio I see Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars lasting the longest.
  • TigerNY128
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

Have a fab vacation!

Thanks! So excited to get away for a few days with my boyfriend!

• TigerNY128
    Options

Enjoy a well deserved holiday!

Thank you!!

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

Ed Sheeran is an absolute doll! Have you seen the video of him surprising the teen girl performing "Thinking Out Loud"? My heart melted :blush:

Oh my goodness me too!! His voice makes me melt! Love love love!
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    I was really trying to get to 15,000 today but I don't have 1250 more steps in me. Not if I want to walk at all tomorrow.

But I earned over 600 calories I can eat if I want. There may be some ice cream happening.

Yum! What kind?

That's still some impressive steps so be proud:).

I don't have anything too fancy in the house. Just Lucerne chocolate marble cups. Or I could eat my husband's Breyers Reese's peanut butter cup (frozen).
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I don't know who this is? I have a feeling some folks may judge me for that based on the comments.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Great job!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Checking in from page 1084 I'm far behind so won't quote anything. Back from a day at Goodwood Festival of Speed was brilliant and enjoyed my pieminister beef and ale pie followed by a large Mr Whippy. My Fitbit says I did 12500 steps so I'm not even sorry!

I have to ask....what's a Mr. Whippy?

Haha not sure if anyone has answered this...if you are not from/in UK it probably sounds strange. It's soft scoop whipped ice cream in a cone with a chocolate flake. Also known as a 99 from when they used to cost 99 pence (sterling). They are served from an ice cream van. Reminds me of childhood!

I seen Orange post about clotted cream & was wondering is that more of a whipped cream, cottage cheese, or yogurt?
    Clotted cream isn't much like whipped cream at all. It's made by slowly heating full-cream milk and letting the fat rise to the surface. The clotted cream forms a kind of crust and the whole top layer gets spooned off. That all sounds pretty vile but it's really the most amazingly delicious thing.

Sounds yummy to me! So is it used mostly on ice creams?
    Not really, although that does sound delicious. More on scones with jam (this, plus a pot of tea is a 'cream tea' and is a thing of beauty), or on something like warm apple pie or a plum crumble (a crumble is a baked fruit dessert with a butter/flour/brown sugar topping - a bit like a 'crisp' but without oats in the topping). Yum. Can you tell I'm hungry?!

Yum that all sounds so good. I'll take an order of the plum crumble but maybe with apples instead & extra, extra, extra crumble:D.
    Yep! Can do. It would look like this. No wonder I got fat, I used to make desserts like this all the time.
    [

Omg, I'll take one too! Yum!

Also...I'm excited that so many of us are Fitbit friends now! :smiley:

You guys know I now need a Fitbit. I cannot be left out.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Just to let you all know little man is home safe and sound. Yay!!! Picked him up a couple of hours and we went to the pool for a while. So so happy he is home!

This makes me very happy. Did he seems ok?
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

I don't know who this is? I have a feeling some folks may judge me for that based on the comments.

Me, either :).
  • Oberon21
    Options
    And I totally want to be Fitbit friends with everyone in here.

I was wondering whether people would be up for challenges, not super competitive, but things like how many steps in a day/weekend or how many calories burned in a weekend. The idea is.to motivate and give goals, rather than be winners and.losers and.moves away from scale victories
    And not just for Fitbit people..so not Fitbit based, although we could have.Fitbit challenges

If anyone is interested, I'll start a thread in the bat cave
    I can't decide if I'd like to be in this or not. I have very busy days, and others where I'm a total slug and barely hit 3000 steps, and I'd be embarrassed about that. But it does sound fun...

I have days like that too!! I was off last Monday and couch surfed and only got 2,774!

Happens to me too when work is crazy or I work at home. But that is the point ... To motivate each other!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Checking in from page 1084 I'm far behind so won't quote anything. Back from a day at Goodwood Festival of Speed was brilliant and enjoyed my pieminister beef and ale pie followed by a large Mr Whippy. My Fitbit says I did 12500 steps so I'm not even sorry!

I have to ask....what's a Mr. Whippy?

Haha not sure if anyone has answered this...if you are not from/in UK it probably sounds strange. It's soft scoop whipped ice cream in a cone with a chocolate flake. Also known as a 99 from when they used to cost 99 pence (sterling). They are served from an ice cream van. Reminds me of childhood!

I seen Orange post about clotted cream & was wondering is that more of a whipped cream, cottage cheese, or yogurt?
    Clotted cream isn't much like whipped cream at all. It's made by slowly heating full-cream milk and letting the fat rise to the surface. The clotted cream forms a kind of crust and the whole top layer gets spooned off. That all sounds pretty vile but it's really the most amazingly delicious thing.

I have always thought by the name it would be vile. Like soupy cottage cheese. But the picture makes it look good!