New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,588 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Bought the Oreos thins as I found them on sale. I'm a fan... plus 4 of them is very satisfying for 140 calories!

The Golden Thins were delicious. The next time I buy cookies I might get the Mint.

I haven't opened any of my packages yet. I definitely went overboard on buying the Girl Scout cookies. :)

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    cityruss wrote: »
    2joqskh7usa3.jpg
    There's actually a Krispy Kreme in Houston but it's only available in the UK :(

• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Bought the Oreos thins as I found them on sale. I'm a fan... plus 4 of them is very satisfying for 140 calories!

The thins I believe are the best so far. Next to the smorez.
  • 29_adjacent
    29_adjacent Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    2joqskh7usa3.jpg

*leaves work immediately and goes to nearest Krispy Kreme stockist*
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    1viq1kct1894.jpg

Chocolate + caffeine = <3
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    No Krispy Kreme here! But honestly, there's a local donut place that is much better anyway...
  • BadApple2014
    BadApple2014 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    apf5l0oqg66r.jpg

It's not that new but I seriously put this on everything. I discovered it a year ago. Strawberries, graham crackers, a spoon. And a little goes a long way. Melt it a bit and drizzle over fruit like strawberries and pineapples. Delicious.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    2joqskh7usa3.jpg

Wait, is the one on 6 open yet?!
  • Francl27
    Options
    apf5l0oqg66r.jpg

It's not that new but I seriously put this on everything. I discovered it a year ago. Strawberries, graham crackers, a spoon. And a little goes a long way. Melt it a bit and drizzle over fruit like strawberries and pineapples. Delicious.

Huh I don't know. I love caramel. I love hazelnut. But together... I'm not sure...
  • BadApple2014
    BadApple2014 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    apf5l0oqg66r.jpg

Huh I don't know. I love caramel. I love hazelnut. But together... I'm not sure...

It tastes just like salted caramel and chocolate. You will forget it is hazelnut.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    If you can find this (it's very popular and fly's off the shelves)

c5kgig5oleay.png

Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and it's the BEST root beer float ever!
  • glassyo
    Options
    "Not your father's root beer." What does that mean? Does it have *whispering* alcohol in it?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    @Francl27 I finally found the Limited Edition Root Beer & Banana Split Yoplait Whips 140 calories & they're so good! I found them at Wal-Mart.

I looked to see if they had the Lay's Reuben Chips but sadly they didn't.

On www.luckyvitamin.com I ordered four jars of MaraNatha's Caramel Almond Butter (this stuff is freaking good) & one jar of Nikki's Vanilla Cupcake Coconut Butter.
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options

c5kgig5oleay.png

Had a bottle of this last Friday - it's the bomb.
  • glassyo
    Options

I looked to see if they had the Lay's Reuben Chips but sadly they didn't.

I saw single serving packages of those in Subway yesterday! They had a couple of the other flavors too but I'm not really interested so can't remember which ones.

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    2joqskh7usa3.jpg

Wait, is the one on 6 open yet?!
    Hmmm. I had heard late July, but it looks like it won't open until at least the end of August.

I might actually have to pick up Oreo Thins from the looks of this thread! :open_mouth:
    I'll see if a 2 for 5 sale happens anytime soon. I actually really want to try the cookies and cream Oreo's I've spotted at Krogers.

fusion_jerky-white-meat-package.jpg
    And I tried this basil citrus chicken jerky from Fusion Jerky because it was on clearance. It tastes pretty good but is a too little expensive to regularly buy.

• supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    levitateme wrote: »

c5kgig5oleay.png

My husband had it (I don't like carbonation so none for me) and said it rocked!
    apf5l0oqg66r.jpg

I need this is my life. Off to google if the protein is as good as my typical peanut butter so I can swap in this on my PB toast. (Edit, it's not, but I may still need it)

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    levitateme wrote: »

c5kgig5oleay.png

My husband had it (I don't like carbonation so none for me) and said it rocked!
    apf5l0oqg66r.jpg

I need this is my life. Off to google if the protein is as good as my typical peanut butter so I can swap in this on my PB toast. (Edit, it's not, but I may still need it)

That one was pretty good. I got the Jif Mocha Hazelnut & took one bite & pitched it in the garbage! Horrible is the only way to describe it.
  • Francl27
    Options
    So I found all the Lay's special flavors... but I managed to restrain myself. It's unfortunately not a good time for moderation for me... and they all sound delicious.