the NEW black team

Options

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    DH is a HUGE Steeler fan. I'm just a fan by marriage. :laugh: For Halloween our daughter was a football. Here's Dave's favorite picture of them:

IMG_0242.jpg
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    DH is a HUGE Steeler fan. I'm just a fan by marriage. :laugh: For Halloween our daughter was a football. Here's Dave's favorite picture of them:

IMG_0242.jpg

That's such a great picture! My BF can relate to the "fan by marriage/relationship ties" thing...as I am a die hard West Virginia football fan (and WVU alumna), so he has also ended up being a fan. I'm working on following some of his teams, so I guess it has worked both ways.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, and here is my before photo this morning before going to the gym. Please excuse the camera blocking my face and the way too baggy clothes!

003.jpg
  • jennifun
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the website.. can I still join a team?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    112308011.jpg

112308008.jpg

Looking good!

I was brave enough to post my "during" bikini pics in my profile. But I don't want to leave them up for long.

Last night we went to one of Dave's friend's house for a housewarming party. We ended up leaving after less than an hour because we got tired of all the snootiness. For example they were talking about working out and one girl asked how much a treadmill cost because she'd like to get one. Another girl said $1200. The first girl asked "Really?! I thought like $400-500." Snooty girl said "No, $1200, well, if you want one that's any good." And everyone was talking all about the new houses they've all had built. It was too much.

Luckily though, since we were only there about 45 minutes, we didn't have time to eat a lot and mostly ate the veggies. :laugh: Plus we got subs at Subway on the way there and we both got them on wheat bread with lots of veggies. (Well, mine was just lots of lettuce but it's still a veggie!)

Silly rich people, dont they know the machine doesnt do the work-the person does?? Actually the cheapest treadmill, where YOU have to move the belt, burns the most calories!!

I think you look great in the bikini! You have worked hard to get there and it shows! I would proudly sit beside you done on Lauderdale Beach!:heart:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Everyone looks great!! Thanks for the compliments....i didnt want to repeat my pix over and over.

Spyguy, I love hearing your mans side of things. I is all because of YOU I am speaking to my husband again!! We had a huge fight and he called me some names. I read what you said, spoke with him and he apologized....annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd so did I!!!

Thanks sweety, I REALLY appreciate it!!

LORI I love love love that pic of DH!!He is a really handsome guy! Hmmm pretty girl, handsome guy....lovely baby!!:flowerforyou:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Hi gang,

Back from Agway.. I have Boo as my avatar, but have updated some of my photos in my profile. Still figuring out the camera - but will soon have a more recent "before" picture in a black t-shirt..

Everyone looks fantastic. I love the photo of Lori's DH with the baby - very sweet..

Off to swim soon - may even work off enough calories to sip a beer during the playoffs..

jb
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Jeannie - First of all, I am SO proud of you for figuring out pics! I told you that if I can do it, ANYONE can do it. LOL LOVE the color of your walls, too! You are looking awesome & I'm SO happy that ticker moved! Perhaps your fried food/ice cream day...never mind...I'm not gonna say it. Might jinx things. :wink: :heart:

Lori - You look awesome in that bikini! You would never know you just had a baby 2.5 months ago! I'm jealous! My stomach looks like a deflated balloon b/c of too many babies too close together = too much skin. Pfft. Whatever. I still love that pic of Dave. LOL Poor Harley's like, "Great...I'm a football." HA!

Satellite - (I'm sorry, I forgot your real name :blushing: ) LOVE the black shirt! Team pride! You're looking good lady! I am kind of wishing I would have taken a mirror pic so I could have blocked out my face, too. LOL

Janie - Good luck on working towards that beer!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    You know..I was thinking if this team loses weight as well as we chat we are unstoppable! Hehehe..
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Everyone looks great!! Thanks for the compliments....i didnt want to repeat my pix over and over.

Spyguy, I love hearing your mans side of things. I is all because of YOU I am speaking to my husband again!! We had a huge fight and he called me some names. I read what you said, spoke with him and he apologized....annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd so did I!!!

Thanks sweety, I REALLY appreciate it!!

LORI I love love love that pic of DH!!He is a really handsome guy! Hmmm pretty girl, handsome guy....lovely baby!!:flowerforyou:

Glad to hear the info was useful lol.

Everyone is doing such a great job. I'll give the teammates a recap of how things have been going this week.

Starting tuesday when I weighed in I have hit the gym each and every day.
    45 mins on the elliptical burning 600cals on average.
    2 sets of twenty reps each of
    Bench press
    Fly
    and pull downs.
    (Trying to develope an upper body. I have marathon runners legs with a John Candy Torse. I am a bit of a freak. )
    Anyway below calorie goal but about 50-150 calories each day and I have drunk enough water to fill a swimming pool. Hopefully I have a good result for the team this week. :bigsmile:

Will hopefully get to the gym today but the DW has a stomach thing so I am watching the boys and trying to keep things in order while she rests. Maybe tonight after the boys go to sleep.

Anyway keep up the great work all. Your all doing so well!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    You know..I was thinking if this team loses weight as well as we chat we are unstoppable! Hehehe..

Seriously! Sam really put together a chatty bunch! :laugh: <
    That's me talking & laughing at the same time. :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Spyguy - my husband is built the same way! We've been together since high school and although he's put on probably about 20# in that time, it is all in the space between his neck & waist! LOL Chicken legged boy. I'm so glad you've been able to hit the gym so often! Take care of that wife of yours!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Spyguy, I wanted to thank you for explaining as well. I appreciate the time and thought you put into your post, even though DH is still in the doghouse.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    LOL Send your hubby my way! I need someone that is obsessed with cleaning. I told my friend the other day before she came over I was cleaning & she said, "Don't do that for me! You know better!" and I said, "Oh, no. It isn't for you. It's so the health department isn't called." It gets scary deep in toys in this place. I couldn't find Tabitha the other day b/c the boys buried her in stuffed animals!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: My hubby can't even let you put down an empty glass on the table before he's standing on top of you waiting for you to hand it to him. The only thing he doesn't do is the dishes. He unloads the dishwasher but can't seem to figure out how to put the dishes in the same way he took them out. 5 years of taking the dishes out after I out them in and he can't seem to figure it out! Go figure! HAHAHAHa

Here a man secret that the man club would kill me for telling you... When men don't want to do something....We feign ignorance. Works every time :noway:

not in my house. :angry: because he is so obsessed with cleaning the dishes are usually done before I get home but when I open it to get something I see them in there wrong. :noway:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    so I did the wii fit for an hour and when I logged it in it said that I did 422 calories burned. I logged it in as light aerobics.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    so I did the wii fit for an hour and when I logged it in it said that I did 422 calories burned. I logged it in as light aerobics.

wow that is great. fun and exercise at the same time.

i want one:angry:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Seriously! I can't find a Wii Fit in 50 mile radius! Believe me...I've tried...:grumble:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Seriously! I can't find a Wii Fit in 50 mile radius! Believe me...I've tried...:grumble:

Hubby got up at 4am on black friday went to wal-mart then and waited outside gamestop at 7 for it.
  • jackobean29
    jackobean29 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Did you guys know that there is a Jillian Micheals ( trainer from biggest loser) training game for the Wii?
  • Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options

We ordered ours on eBay last year and found an excellent deal with extra controllers and games. You might take a look there. I abosulutely love mine and need to use it religously. It keeps track of everything for me and I don't have to worry about what I did or didn't do last time and how much or how well I did.