• klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Me 10
    Lns 0
    But here comes the weekend....lookout:-\
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Can I still join?
    I'd like to still do no food after 9pm weekdays, 10pm weekends. Drink water/unsweetened tea instead :smile:
    Luckee_me wrote: »
    Can I join this late in September?
    I lost 200 pounds and have gained 50 back due to late night eating. I'm a mess and I need some help.

Welcome! Anyone can join in anytime. :)
    ivyivy wrote: »
    Me: 6
    LNS: 3*

:(Gotta get back on track.

You can do it! :)

• LeahEstevez4
    LeahEstevez4 Posts: 16 Member
    I train at night and you NEED to eat after doing hardcore weight sessions- youve got it all wrong, you can eat at night if youre active and youre eating food that feeds the muscles!! ill workout at 7, eat at 8.30 and go to bed at 10pm- BUT im eating proteins for muscle growth and health (eggs, salmon) not chocolate or chips
  • pburrus
    pburrus Posts: 2 Member
    I'm starting today. No eating after 9 pm. I stay up till midnight.
  • Thanks. I'm going to try that. :)
  • KathRocco
    KathRocco Posts: 5 Member
    Started last night. Although I went over on my calorie limit today, I still did not snack after 8:30. Going to try to push it to 8 pm tomorrow night.

Me: 1*
    LNS: 1
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    me: 7 LNS: 3*
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Me: 6
    LNS: 2*
    Streak: 0

Blerg
  • Thanks for starting this. My Achilles heel, late night eating
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,826 Member
    Day 10
    Me: 9*

Steak: 1

Sept. goals
    1. Lose 10 pounds
    2. Make only eat fruit after 7:30.
    3. I will not eat after 7:30 at night.
  • sufufitness
    sufufitness Posts: 76 Member
    Me:10
    LNS:0!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,060 Member
    edited September 2015
    WalkerPop wrote: »
    September Weekly Goals:
    I think I'm going to raise the bar slightly.
    • Daily water goal: Full gallon (128 oz) at least 5 of 7 days per week. …
    • Daily sleep goal: Seven hours at least 5 of 7 days per week. …
    • Late Night Snacking: Eat nothing after 9 p.m. 6 of 7 days per week. …
    Specifically, I plan to end September with a 30-night streak of no late night snacking, but am allowing for ...life! I decided to stick with 9 p.m., because I regularly don't eat dinner until 8 or 8:30.

I realize the first two goals are off-topic. (I hope you'll indulge me.) You friends have become secondary accountability partners, so I'm just puttin' it out there. These are my Achilles heals, as it were. Coffee, tea, and Dt Coke are diuretics and contain caffeine. Both aspects make them counterproductive for me. (The more I drink the less hydrated I am, but the more muchies - LNS - I succumb to.) I've replaced them with water, only having an occasional coffee. Concerning the sleep goal, besides being healthier, the earlier I go to bed the less LNS I give in to.

Way to go! :) Managed to get the hospital wifi working. I am immobile so no LNS :lol:

Me: 2
    LNS: 0
    Streak: 9

Finally made it home yesterday. Recovering well and am relatively mobile once again. I am determined to keep this streak going.

Me: 8*
    Streak: 14
    Lost a day in my calculations. I will put it down to the Meds I am on. I have beaten the LNS Imp every night so far this this month. My streak is probably wrong too, but I'll take it and run with it.

I am recovering well from my hip replacement and slowly building strength. This morning I got up and made myself a cup of tea.

Me: 10*
    Streak: 10 ...(17 overall)
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Happy Fascinating Friday! B)

I cannot get this LNS under control again. I am going to end with a streak of LNS rather than me :s

Challenge Goal = 23/27 (started 9/4)
    ME = 4
    LNS = 3*
    Streak = 0
    Streak Goal = 10 Today 4/20 days left

It is 4:45 a.m. and I couldn't sleep. Came down to catch up with all of you, had the door open, but the storm door closed on our deck and 3 huge raccoons just looked in the door! YIKES!! So glad I had the storm door closed! I wonder what damage they have done to our yard. I will wait till the sun comes up to check it out.

My tummy is feeling better, finally. But I MUST quit this LNS.

Onward and downward we go o:)

• Yvette927
    Yvette927 Posts: 14 Member
    Me: 2*
    Streak: 1
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member

TerriRichardson112 Happy your recovery is going well! :)

I train at night and you NEED to eat after doing hardcore weight sessions- youve got it all wrong, you can eat at night if youre active and youre eating food that feeds the muscles!! ill workout at 7, eat at 8.30 and go to bed at 10pm- BUT im eating proteins for muscle growth and health (eggs, salmon) not chocolate or chips

Great that you found what works for you! But, no, I'm not doing it wrong. This works for me!

Everyone has different programs on MFP. This is what makes this site unique. <3

• WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    care180 wrote: »

Great that you found what works for you! But, no, I'm not doing it wrong. This works for me!

Everyone has different programs on MFP. This is what makes this site unique. <3

Well (and respectfully) put. Thank you.
  • WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    Me: 10* …
    LNS: 0 …
    Streak: 10 … (40 overall) …
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Lost a day in my calculations. I will put it down to the Meds I am on. I have beaten the LNS Imp every night so far this this month. My streak is probably wrong too, but I'll take it and run with it.

I am recovering well from my hip replacement and slowly building strength. This morning I got up and made myself a cup of tea.

Streak: 10 ...(17 overall)

glad you are recovering well. keep smiling! your determination is inspiring! :)