Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Confession: I just ate a peanut butter and jelly doughnut. If possible, I have negative regrets. That was a sound taste bud investment.
    Confession: MFP has really made me want a donut and I've been googling places around Houston to get a good one. XD

You realize that is messed up, right?

What's messed up with that? If I was planning such a splurge I'd deffenatly want to get the absolute best one.

That MFP is causing her to WANT donuts... that is what is messed up.

Well, that is a little messed up, but it often makes me want Talenti or Blue Bell as well as protein bars and even tilapia occasionally.
    I've said this a couple of times, but there are a ton of yummy foods MFP has made me want.

Aside from here and the group, I spend most of my forum time checking out the New Products thread in Food and Nutrition. :wink:

With pumpkin flavored stuff, I really want to try these and the pumpkin spice Mini Wheats.

I seen the Mini Wheats one time at Giant & now cannot seem to find them anywhere. Those cookies look amazing.

I am such a kid at heart & bought two boxes of Frankenberry.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Confession: I just ate a peanut butter and jelly doughnut. If possible, I have negative regrets. That was a sound taste bud investment.

Mmm wow didn't know those existed!!

It was just a jelly doughnut with (glorious) peanut butter frosting, but it was absolutely what I needed/wanted.

My local doughnut shop makes a strawberry filled doughnut with peanut butter icing. I miss those. And this year they are making a pumpkin filled with cream cheese icing. I got Mr. Mel.one the other day. It smelled wonderful.

Dear God,

Please let Heaven be filled with these pumpkin donuts when I get there. Thank you.

Love,

Laura

Yes, yes... 1000 times yes.

The only good thing about fall: it's Pumpkin Season.

Blasphemy! I love fall. I can't wait for jacket weather.

ETA: It occurs to me that Canadian fall is probably not what I'd like fall to be. I'll just be over here with my apple cider...

I am ready to wear my boots again!

I might look on www.6pm.com for another pair or maybe Amazon.

Tory Burch has a lot of cute boots, but I am not paying a few hundred for one pair.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    It is not even 7 am and I am already 1/2 way through my calories for the day. Sigh. That is what you get for getting up at 2:30 am an only having 2.5 hours sleep. Oh well I am carb loading today, right??

I need to do some walking in this airport to earn back some of those calories!

That happens to me when I am lacking sleep, I just want to eat all day long.....

I find that happens to me a lot too when I cannot sleep. How has your sleeping been going?
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    It is not even 7 am and I am already 1/2 way through my calories for the day. Sigh. That is what you get for getting up at 2:30 am an only having 2.5 hours sleep. Oh well I am carb loading today, right??

I need to do some walking in this airport to earn back some of those calories!

That happens to me when I am lacking sleep, I just want to eat all day long.....

Yep I am doing a good job of it!

Right there with you. If I got 2 hours sleep last night I was lucky and the hunger demon has been unleashed today
  • riderfangal
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hi guys!

I have no hope of catching up. I have been watching my food intake, but I confess that I had no motivation to do any upper body stuff for the last two weeks as my ankle has been healing. I did nothing except walk my kids to school. I've gone out for longer walks twice this week though. Back at it!

I just pinned a recipe for baked pumpkin donuts. I am going to try it very soon.

I missed so much. I hope everyone is doing well.

Welcome back!
  • riderfangal
    Options
    @rungirl1973 Your daughter is very lucky to have a mother like you. I mean it; the earlier half of this year would have been a lot less stressful for me with a parent like you.

Ditto. You are a great mom!!
  • riderfangal
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Finally seeing some movement on the scale. I was disappointed earlier this week because of a bump upward, but now the whoosh has occurred and I am headed downward again!! I hit onederland this morning!!!

Yeea! Well done! I have weigh day tomorrow and I'm really not looking forward to it after my week off. I don't think I'm in Onederland anymore :disappointed:

We shall find out in the morning...

my prediction was correct. 201.4lbs I won't give up that easily! Dammit I will see onederland and it will be next week! I will make sure of it. (hopefully lol)

You got this. You will be back before you know it!
  • riderfangal
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »

It was just a jelly doughnut with (glorious) peanut butter frosting, but it was absolutely what I needed/wanted.

My local doughnut shop makes a strawberry filled doughnut with peanut butter icing. I miss those. And this year they are making a pumpkin filled with cream cheese icing. I got Mr. Mel.one the other day. It smelled wonderful.

Dear God,

Please let Heaven be filled with these pumpkin donuts when I get there. Thank you.

Love,

Laura

I love it!!

i can't stand pumpkin...in all of it's 2 billion fall flavors *hides under her desk*

Is there room under your desk for me too!!
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    This weekend is my birthday weekend (it's actually on Sunday). I was hoping to be under 100kg by now but I've only missed it by a kilo so I'm ok with that.

I am going to eat ALL OF THE FOOD this weekend and have ZERO regrets. :)
  • riderfangal
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    This weekend is my birthday weekend (it's actually on Sunday). I was hoping to be under 100kg by now but I've only missed it by a kilo so I'm ok with that.

Happy birthday!! Enjoy your day!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Dear God,

Love,

Laura

ETA: It occurs to me that Canadian fall is probably not what I'd like fall to be. I'll just be over here with my apple cider...

Yep- separated at birth.

I am a fall/winter person. I like sweaters, tights, high boots, etc. I do not like summer clothes. I am always glad when fall hits.

I agree I love seeing how people layer their clothes, their boots, & the different jacks they wear.

Plus it's better to see customers in more clothes rather than seeing less of them.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    On pumpkin I love it. I got Phoebe a pumpkin muffin last night. Usually I get her a honey bran raisin one. I smelled it. But didn't taste. I can't get that taste in my mouth I'll obsess!

I love that you give them mints and muffins :heart:

And animal crackers and carrots. And horse treats. They *might* be spoiled.

You need to take a video of a horse eating a mint & their eyes lighting up :).
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

Happy birthday! Enjoy
  • raymax4
    Options

Dear God,

Love,

Laura

Yep- separated at birth.

I am a fall/winter person. I like sweaters, tights, high boots, etc. I do not like summer clothes. I am always glad when fall hits.

I agree I love seeing how people layer their clothes, their boots, & the different jacks they wear.

Plus it's better to see customers in more clothes rather than seeing less of them.

I enjoy every season but usually by the end of one season I'm ready for the next.
    I'm looking forward to fall and cooler weather.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Happy birthday!
  • raymax4
    Options
    BTW thank you all for joining in my celebration.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    On pumpkin I love it. I got Phoebe a pumpkin muffin last night. Usually I get her a honey bran raisin one. I smelled it. But didn't taste. I can't get that taste in my mouth I'll obsess!

I love that you give them mints and muffins :heart:

And animal crackers and carrots. And horse treats. They *might* be spoiled.

You need to take a video of a horse eating a mint & their eyes lighting up :).

I still plan on it. I just haven't had the right opportunity.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options

Dear God,

Love,

Laura

I am ready to wear my boots again!

I might look on www.6pm.com for another pair or maybe Amazon.

Tory Burch has a lot of cute boots, but I am not paying a few hundred for one pair.

I wore my boots tonight. :smile:
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options

Happy birthday!! Enjoy all the things!!
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I can't get this hot co-worker out of my head. So much so that I pissed myself off about it. I'm a married woman for petes sake!