razzle973 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    razzle973 wrote: »
    JFT, 12/28/15:
    -cardio workout before work (yes!) :smiley:
    -stick to eating plan (somewhat, need to be strict today) :blush:
    -walk for breaks/lunches (yes) :smile:
    -10k steps (16k - :smiley: )
    -start cleaning up/unpacking sewing room (yes :smile: )

JFT 12/29/15:
    - no additional workouts, but still make 10k steps
    - Stick to eating plan - no treats today!
    - Make sure to get 4-6 bottles of water
    - Clean bathrooms
    - Laundry
  • TeresaGoal145lbs
    TeresaGoal145lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I will love myself fully and log my food.
  • Elaine352962
    Elaine352962 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    84otg00y65rf.jpeg

Finished the pen and ink drawing. Not used a pen dipped in bottled ink since junior school. Really relaxing to do.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    shrcpr wrote: »
    Hey, all. Haven't been around for a few days. Not too much damage, just lost focus and let some discouragement throw me off track for a bit.

JFT, 12/28

1. Stay within calorie limit :)
    2. Walk the dogs :)
    3. Strength day: Push Circuit 1 :)
    4. Get in some walking or a short cardio session (elliptical or bike) :) >10k steps
    5. No drinking! Geez. :#o:)

@abacus93jp, glad to hear your husband is recovering!

@47Jacqueline, beautiful work on the paintings!

Doctor told me yesterday no more high-impact cardio so I'm trying to deal with that thought. It's what's kept me off medication for the last couple years. I need to find an alternative, I guess, that's not so hard on my feet. Trying not to let this overly discourage me. ALL my favorite workouts are high-impact and I really need them. Yikes.

JFT, 12/29

1. Stay within calories.
    2. Walk the dogs.
    3. Cardio day so maybe some elliptical at the gym - don't know what else to do. :'(
    4. No drinking!
  • abacus93jp
    abacus93jp Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey, all. Haven't been around for a few days. Not too much damage, just lost focus and let some discouragement throw me off track for a bit.

JFT, 12/28

4. Get in some walking or a short cardio session (elliptical or bike) :) >10k steps

Doctor told me yesterday no more high-impact cardio so I'm trying to deal with that thought. It's what's kept me off medication for the last couple years. I need to find an alternative, I guess, that's not so hard on my feet. Trying not to let this overly discourage me. ALL my favorite workouts are high-impact and I really need them. Yikes.

JFT, 12/29

1. Stay within calories.
    2. Walk the dogs.
    3. Cardio day so maybe some elliptical at the gym - don't know what else to do. :'(
    4. No drinking!

Thank you! Hang in there! Can you do what you were doing before just not so intense? It may feel strange at first but at least you are still doing something you like.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

JFT, 12/28

JFT, 12/29

1. Stay within calories.
    2. Walk the dogs.
    4. No drinking!

Oh! Come on! Where's your happy thoughts!

This is a perfect opportunity to branch out, expand your hoilrizons and grow!

You get to try lots of new exercises, you lucky thing!

How about .... rowing!?! Do you live near water, is there a rowing machine at the gym or recreation center, can you buy a used one off the internet?

Or...biking, swimming, water aerobics, walking, elliptical, stairs or stair machine, WEIGHT LIFTING, kayaking, sailing, Tai chi, rock climbing, hiking, yoga, pilates, resistance bands, snow shoeing!, step aerobics, ballroom dancing, rollerblading, cross country sking, down hill sking or golf!
  • abacus93jp
    Options
    abacus93jp wrote: »
    Thanks for all of the encouragement! I don't plan on quitting! I plan on continuing this journey one day at a time!

Just got home from the hospital with my husband. Had some complications but is okay now. Walked around the hospital for my cardio, stayed within calories but way over sodium! Feel uncomfortable but hopefully now that I am home I can limit my sodium intake and feel okay again.

JFT log everything, walk, stay within calorie, nutrients and macros. Let everyone know how I am doing. This helps me feel more accountable for my actions! Thanks everyone for this thread! So helpful!

Hang in there! We are behind you all the way.

@Elaine352962 Thanks Elaine. Love the new drawings, especially the chimp.

@47Jacqueline Very sensitive watercolours. Great movement in them.
    Thanks for all of the encouragement! I don't plan on quitting! I plan on continuing this journey one day at a time!

Just got home from the hospital with my husband. Had some complications but is okay now. Walked around the hospital for my cardio, stayed within calories but way over sodium! Feel uncomfortable but hopefully now that I am home I can limit my sodium intake and feel okay again.

JFT log everything, walk, stay within calorie, nutrients and macros. Let everyone know how I am doing. This helps me feel more accountable for my actions! Thanks everyone for this thread! So helpful!

Hang in there! We are behind you all the way.

@Elaine352962 Thanks Elaine. Love the new drawings, especially the chimp.

@47Jacqueline Very sensitive watercolours. Great movement in them.
    bri170lb wrote: »

JFT, 12/28

JFT, 12/29

1. Stay within calories.
    2. Walk the dogs.
    4. No drinking!

How about .... rowing!?! Do you live near water, is there a rowing machine at the gym or recreation center, can you buy a used one off the internet?

Or...biking, swimming, water aerobics, walking, elliptical, stairs or stair machine, WEIGHT LIFTING, kayaking, sailing, Tai chi, rock climbing, hiking, yoga, pilates, resistance bands, snow shoeing!, step aerobics, ballroom dancing, rollerblading, cross country sking, down hill sking or golf!

JFT, 12/28

JFT, 12/29

1. Stay within calories.
    2. Walk the dogs.
    4. No drinking!

@bri170lb lol! Thanks for well wishes! Shoveling snow today! Can you believe it? It was in the 60's a couple of days ago!
    JFT I will log everything, walk, stay within nutrient goals. I can do anything for one day!!!(my mantra)
  • bri170lb
    Options
    I have a friend who owns snowshoes. I am going to try snowshoeing in January!

I also have this crazy thought on the back of my head that I am going to ice skate 5k, but it's been so long since I was on ice skates that I don't want to commit to that till I try it again. I'm going ice skating on New Years Eve, so I'll let you know about that!

I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA!!! (all of you) to try at least crazy new activity that you thought you would never do during the next month!
  • abacus93jp
    Options
    I got a sled for Christmas! Haven't done that in like 30 years!
  • BoaRestrictor
    BoaRestrictor Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    H4N4H wrote: »

I did it, but tomorrow I'm gonna be busy so

Just for today: 12-29-15
    1) I will do my 30lbs Weight routine
    2) I will do my ab routine
    3) I will not eat outside my food window. (3PM to 7PM)
    4) I will be under 1480 calories

Thanks guys! This thread is great for me until the Ultimate Accountability Challenge January 2016 starts up!

I did it. Here are tomorrows goals:

Just for today: 12-30-15
    1) I will do my Ab Routine in the morning before getting my coffee.
    2) I will do my General Fitness routine while sipping my coffee.
    3) I will continue to do the Warrior Diet
    4) I will be under 1480

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    J4T Monday 12/28/15

1. Journal every bite Done
    2. Water, water, water!!! Done
    3. No added sugar FAIL
    4. Pack Tuesday's lunch tonight Done
    5. 30 minutes of activity Fail

~Tracie in Green Bay

Had same goals for today (Tuesday)

1. Journal every bite - DONE
    2. Water, water, water - Done
    3. No added sugar - Not a complete fail. Had a cookie but no ice cream tonight
    4. Pack Wednesday's lunch - Done
    5. 30 minutes of activity - Fail
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    J4T (Wednesday:

1. Journal every bite
    2. 80 oz of water
    3. 30 minutes of activity
    4. 15 minutes of meditation or reading something inspirational
    5. 15 minutes of journaling

_Tracie in Green Bay
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,129 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone enjoyed the festive break in their chosen manner.

JFT Mon 28/12 The holiday is over, so I am buckling down once more.
    1. Prelog/follow through/90+ minutes exercise/8500+ steps/8 cups liquid.
    2. Clear away all the guest stuff from family visit.
    3. Enjoy time with my hubby.
    4. Work on my new jigsaw.
    :grin: I had a very busy morning followed by a relaxing afternoon on Mon.

I was so busy commenting on the art work yesterday that I forgot to post my goals. I pre logged, followed through and met my step goal for the day. Also watched the first two episodes of series 4 of Game of Thrones. I bought the boxed set for my hubby for Christmas.

JFT Wed 30/12
    1. Prelog/follow through/90+ minutes exercise/8500+ steps/8 cups liquid.
    2. Do grocery shopping. There are few veggies left in the house.
    3. Spend time with my hubby. We may watch episode 3 of GoTs together after lunch.
    4. Work on my new jigsaw.
  • Elaine352962
    Elaine352962 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Have a good day everyone.
  • debmcfly
    debmcfly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    JFT 30/12
    1. Eat planned meals
    2. stay within todays calories
    3. get 6000 steps
    4. Eat fruit for snacks in the evening.
    5. start a journal.

I am new to this but it really helped having done it yesterday when I ended up in the supermarket really hungry and managed to avoid all the rubbish.
  • mammashine
    mammashine Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    eat breakfast
    not eat after 5:30 pm
    drink water
    I really need to get to the grocery store, I need frozen veggies for quick fixes.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    JFT. Tuesday 12/29/15
    1) OT and pool pt
    2) No potato chips
    3) Breakfast

^Vegetable chips - but a small bag

JFT Wednesday 12/30/15
    1) Wait for a bunch of deliveries
    2) Mail return packages
    3) cook a real dinner in my newly functional kitchen
  • bri170lb
    Options

J4T Tuesday
    1. Protein shake for breakfast as late,as possible :smile:
    2. Light lunch :smile:
    3. Walk/jog :smile:
    4. Gym and Abs - didn't have time for gym, free day for Ab Challenge
    5. Stick to pre logged plan for dinner out with friends - went over slightly

J4T Wednesday
    1. Protein shake for breakfast
    2. Mom in hospital (knee repacement) have to eat out, but will be very careful about calories
    3. Gym - Zumba, weights, Abs
    4. Stay under calorie goal in evening!

• bri170lb
    Options
    Hey, snow shoveling is another low impact exercise, but I don't know how much fun it is! (At least where I live, because it snows often, November through May.)

I have minions for that job! I stand at the window and rub my evil hands together while they suffer!
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    JFT 12/30:
    1) CATCH UP THE FRIGGIN’ HOLIDAY CHORES! (not done 12/28)
    2) Possibly a few more miles running tonight? (Did my 12/28 run and got 3 in this morning but I’m really close to monthly goal…still could get there..)
    3) Work on furniture project