12345679»

Replies

• QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »
    Larissa_NY wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    standing up for your friend was the right thing to do his reaction is very typical and basic

Doesn't her friend get to decide if it was the right thing to do? Because I'd be *kitten* furious.

I mean, I'm making things up here, but think about it from the friend's point of view. It's New Year's Eve, you're just trying to have a good time at a bar, and not only do you have some doofus hitting on you and refusing to pick up on go-away signals, but then all of a sudden you have to deal with bouncers and bartenders and potentially the police because your drunk friend decides you need a knight in shining Spanx to protect you from bar doofuses and physically starts a fight with him.

I'd have hauled the drunk friend out of the bar, shoved her in a cab, and told her not to call me again until she stopped taking her cues for how to behave in public from Jersey Shore reruns.

giveflowers.gif

tumblr_static_vulcan_slap.gif?w=320

Later that night after things calmed down:
    xgzmb08faoik.gif

Again with the gifs :huh: :noway:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAgNfNqHobgzkAtwCtfHuq5zrhCT5QWcAxagRd7BcQW0QfxOzucQ

Keep on keeping on. GIFs are what made me love the bejesus out of you.

you-like-me.jpg
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »
    Larissa_NY wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    standing up for your friend was the right thing to do his reaction is very typical and basic

Doesn't her friend get to decide if it was the right thing to do? Because I'd be *kitten* furious.

I mean, I'm making things up here, but think about it from the friend's point of view. It's New Year's Eve, you're just trying to have a good time at a bar, and not only do you have some doofus hitting on you and refusing to pick up on go-away signals, but then all of a sudden you have to deal with bouncers and bartenders and potentially the police because your drunk friend decides you need a knight in shining Spanx to protect you from bar doofuses and physically starts a fight with him.

I'd have hauled the drunk friend out of the bar, shoved her in a cab, and told her not to call me again until she stopped taking her cues for how to behave in public from Jersey Shore reruns.

giveflowers.gif

tumblr_static_vulcan_slap.gif?w=320

Later that night after things calmed down:
    xgzmb08faoik.gif

Again with the gifs :huh: :noway:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAgNfNqHobgzkAtwCtfHuq5zrhCT5QWcAxagRd7BcQW0QfxOzucQ

Keep on keeping on. GIFs are what made me love the bejesus out of you.

you-like-me.jpg

I think you are awesome too!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    The forum guidelines include this item:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.
This discussion has been closed.